Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434961 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2011
@ Those with strong 4669z

Load the latest software and get youtube,internet radio,free mojo(adult moviies) and lots more. But it must be connected to the net and usb flash inserted
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluc90(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2011
oga badaru,please i need ur help concerning d 4669z,kindly send a mail to lolugold@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2011
HAPPY VOTING DAY TO ALL BY NIGERIA MEMBERS,YOU SHD VOTE AND LEAVE THE POLLING STATION,BE CAUSION WE DON,T NEED ANY TROUBLE IN WEST AFRICA AGAIN,WE ARE POOR AND ALL WE NEED NOW PEACE TOBE ABLE TO WORK.I WISH ONCE AGAIN HAPPY VOTING DAY ,MAY THE BEST BY CHOICE OF ALMIGHTY GOD WIN.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Anthofrie(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2011
Oga Badaru1. Thanks 4 d info concerning 4669z. More grace to ur elbow. Sir, i only need further clearification and info on how to configure the Reciever with internet. Sir, ur response will be appreciated thanks. My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2011
Anthofrie:

Oga Badaru1. Thanks 4 d info concerning 4669z. More grace to your elbow. Sir, i only need further clearification and info on how to configure the Reciever with internet. Sir, your response will be appreciated thanks. My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
loluc90:

oga badaru,please i need your help concerning d 4669z,kindly send a mail to lolugold@yahoo.com

The easiest way to connect any receiver to the net is by the use of 3g router. some of the routers comes with their modems inbuilt while others u need to buy any of the usb modem out their to connect to the router. The router must have lan port where u will connect your rj45 cable to the receiver.

Some expert on computer can configure their laptops to share internet with the receiver.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluc90(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2011
Oga badaru,thank u very much God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Thanks Oga Badaru, i always knew there is more to the 4669z because of rj45 but nothing was forth coming. Thanks again for this great info. Concerning the connectivity issue, isn't there something like a wlan to rj45 adapter? I believe there should be. We have so many adapters for various connectivity issues nowadays. Most phones now comes with wlan, i use e71, i am able to share my phone internet connection to any other phone or laptop thru wlan. Using such adapter would make it easy for me to share to 69z without needing to get additional gears. I will google for it though.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2011
@all enjoy w4/7 hi nollyyoruba, 1 music, e entertainment 12130 27500h enjoy while it last
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
oriagome:

check 12130h27499 on w 4 7 some goodies there
Olsojay:

@all enjoy w4/7 hi nollyyoruba, 1 music, e entertainment 12130 27500h enjoy while it last

@olsojay you try but that info is dead,someone posted d info earlier.pls try to read peoples post b4 to avoid repeatition
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
@everyone re u gettin d barca tv, on w4/7 nd guys re u still gettin 2m national on w6 pls am lookin 4ward 2 ur reply,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
prince paris:

Thanks Oga Badaru, i always knew there is more to the 4669z because of rj45 but nothing was forth coming. Thanks again for this great info. Concerning the connectivity issue, isn't there something like a wlan to rj45 adapter? I believe there should be. We have so many adapters for various connectivity issues nowadays. Most phones now comes with wlan, i use e71, i am able to share my phone internet connection to any other phone or laptop thru wlan. Using such adapter would make it easy for me to share to 69z without needing to get additional gears. I will google for it though.
pls what do u use 2 share ur phone wlan on ur fone.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
Concerning 4669z, I have googled and got what i needed. Rj45 to wireless bridge or adapter. I dont know if it is available in Ikeja but i will bank on it because if it available in the US, my chinese/Taiwanese friends will make it available in Africa at a cheaper cost. On monday, Otigba here i come.
@Damma, if you use a symbiam phone download JOIKUSPOT and install on your phone. O pari.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Swordman, great job!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Dose statn hd gne ds evenin wt went wrng guys.

oriagome:

check 12130h27499 on w  4   7 some goodies there
geefivez:

@all
there are four free to air channels on w4 now, 12130h 27500
Enjoy while it last.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Plz do u knw anytin on epac.If yep wt is d sat&d tp.

oriagome:

check 12130h27499 on w 4 7 some goodies there
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
@walexy,
Nothing is wrong with CRTV. They're just trying to upgrade their services. You may check the appropriate childboard for details.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
Guys dose 4statns r nt shwin again.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by walexy1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
I rescanned my multitv dis 9t and i got additional channels like oh tv, child tv and france 24. Fta 4ever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
@swordsifter
congrats once again. my spirit is now growing fat from rest. as I have always stressed on - "I am sure you can get it" but my amazment is the same corner stone (fuji) we rejected . I have laid hands on some lnbs for fringe reception, let's agree on a date and time to test their perfomances.
Great job, kudos!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
sathob:

@swordsifter
congrats once again. my spirit is now growing fat from rest. as I have always stressed on - "I am sure you can get it" but my amazment is the same corner stone (fuji) we rejected . I have laid hands on some lnbs for fringe reception, let's agree on a date and time to test their perfomances.
Great job, kudos!
@Sathob,
Thanks my brother.let's do it next weekend.I even got some channels opened today using CS for JSC sport on nilesat and Canal+ on badr 5 but they are all gone now after i took my cable out to browse.I hope to get some servers tomorrow to try again.It's not yet over my brother, It's not yet over!Have a nice evening.

salamander:

@Swordman, great job!
Thanks salamander,will be looking forward to seeing you too so we can run our experiments.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
@walex is ur france 24 on joy tv shwin cuz mine is jst bring audio bt no image.
walexy1:

I rescanned my multitv dis 9t and i got additional channels like oh tv, child tv and france 24. Fta 4ever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
My barca tv on w4 is not showing always no audio/video is it because i was using 65cm.any help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^ No, with a bigger dish u'd still xperience same,i think dey are kinda off-air for now!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2011
Sensicut:

My barca tv on w4 is not showing always no audio/video is it because i was using 65cm.any help
wats the tp for barca tv?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2011
Barca tv tp.12439h23436 w4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2011
Help. i dont no what is wrong wit my RDV because he dont use to bring sound nd am using strong SRT4669X.any solution
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dmote(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2011
Hi my pple in d house how was ur weekend,pls i want track hotbird@13e with 60cm dish so how do i go about it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agyengo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
Sensicut:

Help. i dont no what is wrong wit my RDV because he dont use to bring sound nd am using strong SRT4669X.any solution
@ sensicut go to the audio on the remote control n try changing the audio language from 1:dat one by one till the sound pops out. N.B try not to rush. also check the audio level try changing it also shld in case the first trick does not work. U CAN DO IT, THANKS wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
dmote:

Hi my pple in d house how was your weekend,pls i want track hotbird@13e with 60cm dish so how do i go about it

Huh?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
@dmote

use the first tp on your hotbird satellite on your strong decoder you will get it green, lol.  grin grin grin you can never get hotbird with 60cm, 90cm and 1m, you can only get hotbird with 2.4m dish if you are base in lagos.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
@agyengo i tried tweaking d c-band lnb but still can't get channels on 'H' polarity @George D;would u advice me on buyin' Strong C/Ku combined lnb or Strong c-band K6 model, which is better? thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^ noticed i no longer get sound/pic distortion on the supermax c-band lnb whenever a vehicle drive by,d previous was a supermax tho'!

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.