Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434960 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2011
Yes.u can also nail 3in1 setup on it.w4.astra 2b and w6.@chi4al u good to go.fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Peroluv(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2011
i leave in delta state, can i get the 1m dish in lagos, also can i get the other material for motorizing the 1m dish. Thank u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 5:04am On May 29, 2011
@peroluv.just go to alaba int.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2011
@peroluv, have answered your question on the motorised thread.
At alaba, you will get 1m dish, but to motorise it need some re-engineering.
Contact kinsmen2004 he will be of help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 29, 2011
what size of dish can u use to track badr 4 and 6 in osogbo.out of nilesat and badr which is one better and easy to track at the above location.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jerana15(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2011
is ben tv on intelsat10 in mpeg4 format cuz mine has audio but no video, i use strong dvbs
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 4:57pm On May 29, 2011
@All,
A couple of channels from OSN on nilesat is free at the moment.Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
A couple of channels from OSN on nilesat is free at the moment.Enjoy!

what is the TP and SR
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2011
hi guys,
I urgently need a 3M and above pan dish to purchase,any clue?,I mean those in Ghana.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2011
@all, can some one plz help me find out the price of 4 meter dish either mesh or pan. i intent to nail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2011
@ esuo. which sat do u wanna track? Ba dunno wer 2 get. U can check cashghana office 4 all sort of dish in madina, accra. Ba 4 now im in takoradi
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2011
@all, can some one plz help me find out the price of a 4 meter dish either mesh or pan and cumstar or fuji lnb. i intent to nail nilesat. i reside in ogoja, cross river state. i also need the feq. to track nilesat. thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugasat(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2011
@ Ilish
What was your experience with the 109p software for SRT 4930 as compared to 115p? Are there other features that you miss besides the better audio? I am seriously thinking of downgrading (upgrading?) my software to 108p from Strong Technologies if there is no better alternative.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2011
Going thru the Turkish owned broadcaster Ebru website www.ebruafrica.tv programme schedule;i think they got lots to offer, we should just keep our fingers crossed 'til they start actual broadcasting on Monday 6th!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by futoreg09: 12:10pm On May 30, 2011
Cardsharing is system where alot of people(slaves) can share from a valid subscribed cards from a server(host). Normally the producers or owners of the server will subscribe for alots of providers like dstv,hitv,daarsat etc. They will now set up a server,who ever is given access to that server will watch the providers as if he is paying. To get the access to the srever you need an average speed internet connection and decoder with inernet connection(this is wan). Cardsharing can also be local using card splitter.

There are alots of decoders with cardsharing programmes already in them(plug and play) like maxfly mf 1000+,Azbox,dreambox,nanoxx,max,mann etc. While for other categories you need to subscribe for the service.

The best of these decoders are Ebox elite x and maxfly. Reason being that i ve used them and they carry multichoice africa c-band and all nilesat providers.
bros in the house i need someone with strong reliable cline servers to share with cos i av srt4669z & srt4669x , how do i ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2011
Lt pray dt dey dnt scramble it wen dey stat fuly
Eltonluigi:

Going thru the Turkish owned broadcaster Ebru website www.ebruafrica.tv programme schedule;i think they got lots to offer, we should just keep our fingers crossed 'til they start actual broadcasting on Monday 6th!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 1:27pm On May 30, 2011
thuggle:

@ esuo. which sat do u wanna track? Ba dunno wer 2 get. U can check cashghana office 4 all sort of dish in madina, accra. Ba 4 now im in takoradi

can u give more details
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2011
Yinka4dad:

Lt pray dt dey dnt scramble it wen dey stat fuly
Going by their record i don't think they will;they 've been on fta in the US. and Canada and they get fund thru ads that normally run-in-between programmes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2011
ugasat:

@ Ilish
What was your experience with the 109p software for SRT 4930 as compared to 115p? Are there other features that you miss besides the better audio? I am seriously thinking of downgrading (upgrading?) my software to 108p from Strong Technologies if there is no better alternative.

Bro 109p still remains the best.I have used 115p for a week now but nothiog good to  talk about.Am just waiting for another version so as I upgrade.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2011
@ALL,Plz dont disappear from this thread once you lay your hands on a Dongle.Come back and redeem the spirit of fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2011
The rate of people asking 4 cardsharing info nd dongle is becoming alarming,i guess we gonna drop fta 4 it in d future.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2011
@all rescan w3a for RTVGE channel
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2011
@ALL,rescan w3a tp 12728 H 30000 and enjoy RTVGE
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2011
Guys pls help me i have gotten astra2 &w4/7 wit my 2 in 1 setup and i also have w3 wit 90cm dish but i stil have 1 65cm dish but i dont know which sat i can track it wit & i connot track mytv africa cuz there is a house in front of my own house blocking it pls which sat can my 65cm dish track here in eastern part of nigeria
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2011
@all, can some one plz help me find out the price of a 4 meter dish either mesh or pan and cumstar or fuji lnb. i intent to nail nilesat. i reside in ogoja, cross river state. i also need the feq. to track nilesat. thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chi4all(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2011
Sensicut:

Yes.u can also nail 3in1 setup on it.w4.astra 2b and w6.@chi4al u good to go.fta

THANKZ 4 De reponse plz can u teach me how to do 3 in1 setup or plz can some1 refer me to the page dat topic was don
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hooged: 7:05am On May 31, 2011
Everest9:

Guys pls help me i have gotten astra2 &w4/7 wit my 2 in 1 setup and i also have w3 wit 90cm dish but i stil have 1 65cm dish but i dont know which sat i can track it wit & i connot track mytv africa cuz there is a house in front of my own house blocking it pls which sat can my 65cm dish track here in eastern part of nigeria
use your 65cm dish for sirus.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2011

«Damma : Yesterday at 03:08:39 PM »

The rate of people asking 4 cardsharing info nd dongle is becoming alarming,i guess we gonna drop fta 4 it in d future.

We receive the worst in terms of TV here in Africa. Look at what is available for FREE in Europe, Asia, South America and you will see what I mean. Our friends watch History, Fox, Sky, National Geographic, and other good channels and not waste time on these national broadcasters that fill our day as FTA. The service providers are pushing us into a corner. Look at this, during the time DSTV deliberately left a few channels open (Mnet, ETV, Vuzu etc) on W7 was there talk of cardsharing or dongles in this forum? At least we were just busy sharing ideas on how to watch those channels but nowadays people are busy sharpening skills on how to watch the channels they don't want us to see freely. I believe they are to lose. In cardsharing people watch all their channels, nothing is left while if they 'release' a few good channels people are stuck with those. Lets move on with this cardsharing thing, what else can we do?  So I agree with you Damma shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2011
Pidzo:

We receive the worst in terms of TV here in Africa. Look at what is available for FREE in Europe, Asia, South America and you will see what I mean. Our friends watch History, Fox, Sky, National Geographic, and other good channels and not waste time on these national broadcasters that fill our day as FTA. The service providers are pushing us into a corner. Look at this, during the time DSTV deliberately left a few channels open (Mnet, ETV, Vuzu etc) on W7 was there talk of cardsharing or dongles in this forum? At least we were just busy sharing ideas on how to watch those channels but nowadays people are busy sharpening skills on how to watch the channels they don't want us to see freely. I believe they are to lose. In cardsharing people watch all their channels, nothing is left while if they 'release' a few good channels people are stuck with those. Lets move on with this cardsharing thing, what else can we do? So I agree with you Damma shocked
pidzo day want d hard way lets teach dem lesson of deir lifes,infact dem con day increase subscription fees,dem go c film trick.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2011
Its pathetic, not even a single HD channel that is FTA apart from NHK World
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Dlee1(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2011
Ilish:

@ALL,Plz dont disappear from this thread once you lay your hands on a Dongle.Come back and redeem the spirit of fta.
Ilish, you are correct. They shouldn'nt forget from where they started. Viva fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2011
@all
it's really pathetic the way some comments are passed regarding cs and paytv. pls. watch your back. Infact there is no war between pay tv service providers and hobbyists in this house. I personally dont think this platform is the right place to start a war, this home of ours is FTA, all other matters are null.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.