Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437136 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ALL,Etv sound has gone.It is now in HE AAC (High Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ Ilish
i think this new audio format is a way to sort of restrict the viewer's pleasure. grin grin or what do you think.
BTW have you been able to nail the channels with a Mesh dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
@Ilish and freshp

This AAC of a thing is a bigger problem even with my hd4900 srt no audio from switch infinity
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ twinskenny

so how do we go about finding a solution for this problem. . . . the Gurus in the house All help is needed o o o
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
All, enjoy some freebies while it last on Dsthieves. 36 degress east
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
pls scan infinity channels four new channels has come there.where can get etv in ghana
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
i undestand now that you,re alert and watching,i am sorry if i step on people toe,i was lacture this noon by sathob,,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
i am very greatful to you.thank you all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
gadotor:

i am very greatful to you.thank you all.

Well noted. But next time just mind ur approach. Welcome to da forum
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ALL,As for the etv audio problems,help is on the way.Watch this space
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by NashFTA(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2010
@All,
Try this latest satellite: Apstar 2R at 76.5°E. (Also known as Telstar 10?) Check for C-Band Tps on _http://www.lyngsat.com/apstar2r.html_. Footprint covers Africa. Check map at
_http://www.apstar.com/apt_apstar/pic2r.asp_ and _http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/t10.html_. Goodday.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by NashFTA(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2010
@All,
Do you have a C-Band dish? Check Muvi-Tv and Africa-Unite Tv (both FTA) from Zambia on 3993-H-5000, FEC2/3; MPEG-4, DVB-S2 on: Amos 5i at 17.0°E. Strong Africa C-Band Beam: _http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/amos5i_africa.html_. For More TPs: _http://www.lyngsat.com/amos5i.html_
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluskysat(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2010
@ All,

With Daarsat Box u get audio for Infinity - Switch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ALL

PROCEDURE FOR RESTORING SOUND FOR ETV AND ETV AFRICA

1-MENU
2-CHANNEL
3-ADD CHANNEL
4-EDIT CHANNEL NAME-NAME IT AS ETV
5-ENTER 10986
-VPID:-305
-APID:-306
-PCR:- 305
CHANGE VIDEO SETTINGS TO:- H264
CHANGE AUDIO SETTINGS TO:-MPEG4
6-PRESS THE YELLOW SAVE BUTTON
7-SAVE AND EXIT
8-GO TO AUTO SCAN AND SCAN THE SATELLITE
9-WALA, YOU ARE THERE, ETV IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHANNEL LIST

FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE ALSO FOR ETV AFRICA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Illish
you re the bomb!!!

thanks for info , i guess we can use this information to work on Switch channel on Infinity bouquet. grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ilish i hope it work on the infinity switch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sayso: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
loluskysat:

@ All,

With Daarsat Box u get audio for Infinity - Switch
don't think that is ok,cause am not getting audio with dar box
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
twinskenny:

@ilish i hope it work on the infinity switch
My Prayers precisely
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluskysat(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Sayso,
My audio is loud and clear on my Daarbox for Switch INF.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
loluskysat:

@ Sayso,
I get audio loud and clear on my Daarbox for Switch INF.
@loluskysat
Pls post your stb settings for sayso so that he could use it to effect changes on his box. . .that is if you can do it o o o. grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ekonibaje(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
watch champion leaugue draw on joyspotr,multitv, enjoy as u watched
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
ekonibaje:

watch champion leaugue draw on joyspotr,multitv, enjoy as u watched
@ ekonibaje
you should have posted this at the life football matches thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419577.192.html

and if you have don't repeat it here.

FTA 4 life
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen,just realised some channels are fta for now,11786 H 27500 36E
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ twinskenny. Sorry I couldn't call u today. I'll call 1st thing tomorrow morning. I a bit late to the park so I couldn't send the stuff. God's willing, I'll call u tomorrow.
Freshp. I'm very greatful 4 d call. How you side now?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
@amebo,
Glad i culd help. Well i dey fine. . .just wondering y i cant nail this etv evri 1 is talking about with my 2.6 mesh dish.na wao.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ALL,any progress on etv sound?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Ilish
etv, loud and clear.

Hats off to you!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikeduru: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hmmm,this my 2.4m comstar mesh dish is just a MESS by not giving me the merriment of this etv . @ Ikefra, confirm the same with your 3.0m orbitron mesh dish please .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
ikeduru:

Hmmm,this my 2.4m comstar mesh dish is just a MESS by not giving me the merriment of this etv . @ Ikefra, confirm the same with your 3.0m orbitron mesh dish please .

Now we r talking. . . why cant the Mesh dish Nail this bird
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dstv smart card for sale.
It can work with strong, Hitv and other decoders.
Just 14,000 only.
Call 08034244314.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
cantell:

Dstv smart card for sale.
It can work with strong, Hitv and other decoders.
Just 14,000 only.
Call 08034244314.

not a good time to be selling dstv cards, we hear dey want to shut down all cards that are not married to decoder by 14th of september.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
olofofo:

not a good time to be selling dstv cards, we hear dey want to shut down all cards that are not married to decoder by 14th of september.
So what is wrong with this dsthieves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.