Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434971 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
lipsrsealed i know. but i have to mention it because it was the obvious or known reason for not ummm,  making the two attempts/efforts successful lipsrsealed ok,  i won't blame the dish. yes, beware of that dish, only you can tell it's value to me and don't ask questions when you wake up to discover it's disappeared. walk straight to my base. smiley good night
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
@All
The result of our findings,

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2010
@candyman,

Rescan as illish said earlier, then use the power of the internet to make them(SABC) work.

I repeat it still Nagra1.

Pls dont ask further questions, if u get what i mean.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ilish:

@Sammu,where do we get the 1.20p?I have tried persiangig and crosat but to no avail.Advice plz (better be not be a g-group stuff), lol

I have the patch 1.20p,I can help you with it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ Salamander,
The pictures are too small,When I magnify them I cant see anything,Pls try and paste a clearer one.
Oh,I taught YOU will come out with a better report,I mean
1.The mesh size,maybe the brand
2.The type of decoder,The signal quality and strength
3.The type of Lnb,Pls Give us the type(brand)and model
I will be going to Kumasi, I will try and see if I can get it at Alaba,I also know somebody who trips dubai,so I can try getting the Lnb

Will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2010
@Swordswifter
@Ilish
@life707
@all

Thanks for your efforts you put towards the recovery of the SABCs. Factory reset was one of the first things that came to mind to sort this problem out but it just did not work.
The keys I entered remained intact after the reset and rescanning brought back encrypted/scrambled SABCs on tp 11673. Over the weekend I decided to ask a friend who also uses 4669x to sms me the keys I replaced so that I can put them back. He did but asked me to try something else before putting the keys back. It is that something that worked and I did not bother putting the keys back.

He told me to select any of the SABC channels affected and simply press 6969 (on the remote)and then enter Pin 6969. And Voila! I got the SABCs back.

Once again thanks for your efforts and tips to get round this problem.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2010
@all. If you have the new 1.20p software, kindly send 2 peterduro@yahoo.com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hoga: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2010
@ Salamander,
The pictures are too small please reload
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2010
Candymann:

@Swordswifter
@Ilish
@life707
@all

Thanks for your efforts you put towards the recovery of the SABCs. Factory reset was one of the first things that came to mind to sort this problem out but it just did not work.
The keys I entered remained intact after the reset and rescanning brought back encrypted/scrambled SABCs on tp 11673. Over the weekend I decided to ask a friend who also uses 4669x to sms me the keys I replaced so that I can put them back. He did but asked me to try something else before putting the keys back. It is that something that worked and I did not bother putting the keys back.

He told me to select any of the SABC channels affected and simply press 6969 (on the remote)and then enter Pin 6969. And Voila! I got the SABCs back.

Once again thanks for your efforts and tips to get round this problem.
pls what sat did you get SABC on 11673 I will like to track it pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
@All
Sorry about the pics being small. Currently at the office. I will reload it when back home.

@esuo
Read back. All the info are there. The receiver is 4910.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ayibatonye

Satellite is Intelsat 7/10
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
@badaru @all expert please can i get some signals from nilesat or atlantic bird on a 2meter dish? please, your replies mean a lot to me. thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
olofofo:

u get beef with george?

I can only smile. smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2010
salamander:

@All
The result of our findings,

@salamander,
This may be the breakout we're looking for to make season 5 something to write home about. Kindly blow up the pictures and reload. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IRAPADA(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
miju:

@badaru @all expert please can i get some signals from nilesat or atlantic bird on a 2meter dish? please, your replies mean a lot to me. thanks.
yes if u are residing in d nortern pat of 9ja
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
@badaru @all expert i live in lagos.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Esuo2.,email me the 120p patch to: wma21st@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Esuo. I'll appreciate if you can send to peterduro@yahoo.com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
miju:

@badaru @all expert   i live in lagos.

please is ur dish 2m or 2.4m or 2.6m? what kind of dish is it? mesh. pan or fiber
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ALL.
WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL BOTHERING YOURSELVES ABOUT 4669X 1.20P WHEN 1.21P IS OUT ALREADY.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2010
@twinskenny to be honest i am yet to buy it, i want to be educated. all i want to watch is fox movies, dubai one, euro news and the mbc channels. please assist.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by victree4: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ freshp and odas dat helpd me, thanks a lot.
D reason y i havnt replied is because my decoder was not ready yet.
I hav set everything.
But trackn d w4 sat is d prob.
I'm suspecting my lnb because no matter where i turn it to, d signal quality and strenght remains on 0%.
Is it normal?
Av checkd al d cabls but d same thing.
Pls guys help me or should i return d LNB
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
salamander pls lf you can sent some more details now,l want to know whather the ku is fixed prime focus,it breand how it,s fixed.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2010
@lovala,
i can't give you my email.What i'll tell you is to search for the alias swordswifter.[clue]You'll see am an african who has a lot of family members in romania.I love everything digital and its the information that keeps me going[clue].Join the family with the exact alias you are using here so i can recognise you.Then we will talk.Catch u soon.
@sword:
hint taken and u'll b hearing from me from yonder.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2010
Ameboperoo:

@Esuo. I'll appreciate if you can send to peterduro@yahoo.com.

Ilish:

@Esuo2.,email me the 120p patch to: wma21st@gmail.com

Pls I tried attaching the 120p and the 121p to my mail,but the network would not allow me do that so easily,so I mailed you the link to the site,I wasnt too sure If it is acceptable in this forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2010
Hope this is better

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2010
and this

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2010
And,

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2010
@ salamander

Nuumo, i hail o i shall be visiting soon.

Good work.

@ sathob

Thanks for always watching my back. I salute
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2010
@salamander,
This pictures are much better. Lets try and get a snap shot of the mesh dish and lnb so we can work from there to the decoder. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by magaddai(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Esuo2.,
Pls kindly email me the 121p patch website to my box: magaddai@yahoo.com.
Thanx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
magaddai:

@Esuo2.,
Pls kindly email me the 121p patch website to my box: magaddai@yahoo.com.
Thanx

Check the multi Tv thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.