Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434973 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
My brother,thank you,but l think you who are wise and giving me advice shd use alittle decorum to send it thru my mail.tell me what you have gain saying this in air now,thank you anyway
@Gadotor.Unfortunately this forum does not have a private inbox for each member so i couldn't have sent it to you.No pun was intended but still,i still maintain the fact that i do not do emails for reasons i've made very clear. Those who know me will tell you that. Anyway i think your passion for satellite Tv in general is very commendable so keep it up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
versace400:

Call me on 08038856861 if u have 4652,4653,4663,4669x that u want to upgrade or its nt working and u wish to make it work again.Call me only if u live within ogun state
@versace400
commendable thanks for the help. . . but i hope that you have not posted this message in the other threads grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
@all. I just upgraded 2 69x with d 120p. I.ve not taken time 2 see the diff. The software is good sha. Now do you view 2 channels with it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2010
@ amebo,
long time. . .how your side.
just use the advance button on your remote to watch the two channels.
i upgraded to 121p and the advance feature is not there. . .i wonder if another button is used to activate it. grin
i did not use the 120p because i just did not like to see the My TV logo. grin grin grin.

same reason i did not move to the 122p yet: My Tv logo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2010
@freshp. I'm fine here o! Thanks 4 d info. I hope you're fine too.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2010
pls my guys i need somebody 2 enlighten me more on Ew6,i mean d position,size of dish and frequency/symbol rate.thnx @all and long live fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
pls my guys i need somebody 2 enlighten me more on Ew6,i mean d position,size of dish and frequency/symbol rate.thnx @all and long live fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
cescyfrank:

My guy, ur question has been dealt with previously on dis thread & also on FTA library section.
@ all: Pls, don't just ask questions, do a little research before asking. Go through d satellite tv section before asking questions.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2010
cescyfrank:

You can use this freq and sr 11651 v 15714 this for 2M channel,use this to track it,it, above multi-tv and you can use 90cm and above dish for it,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emeystan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2010
can dstv dish size work for w6
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
emeystan:

?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2010
emeystan:

Yes you can try it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
Good evening all,
I have a strong decoder SRT 4620II with PIN CODE forgotten,How can I break into the receiver,Ive tried all the strong master codes but no result,Also upgraded with latest patch but pin code is still there,pls any solution?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
@esuo
try 0103, if my memory serves me right or, ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
sathob:

@esuo
try 0103, if my memory serves me right or, ?

Sorry Its not working
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2010
@esuo
this 0103 has been used to open 2 boxes recently, call salamander.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2010
esuo2:

Sorry Its not working

try these 2381+9999+1111+0000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2010
strong pin code;  0235,0325,1361,0735      default;0000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2010
odilibe:

strong pin code;  0235,0325,1361,0735      default;0000

microgi@nt:

try these 2381+9999+1111+0000

sathob:

@esuo
this 0103 has been used to open 2 boxes recently, call salamander.

sorry they are all not yielding any result
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
@esuo
Bring to me so we also try working around it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
@all

is there any satellite with free Hd channels not mpeg 4 i mean Hd receivable in nigeria? pls i need it for a test.

thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
segunfms:

@all

is there any satellite with free Hd channels not mpeg 4 i mean Hd receivable in nigeria? pls i need it for a test.

thanks.

Log on to www.lyngsat.com. grin
I think it has answers to your question
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ekonibaje(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
esuo2:

sorry they are all not yielding any result
check on dis pin, 3010, thks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 2:48am On Dec 07, 2010
Good evening all,
I have a strong decoder SRT 4620II with PIN CODE forgotten,How can I break into the receiver,Ive tried all the strong master codes but no result,Also upgraded with latest patch but pin code is still there,pls any solution?

@esuo2:
Look for that very model of strong and do a simple stb to stb data transfer and your problem will be solved. Use a null modem cable to do it. Just try it out. I had the same problem and I posted on that on this forum and no one replied. With my own case, the problem is aggravated in that the box doesn’t recognize any remote control. So, even after I succeeded scaling over the pin hurdle, up ti;; to day I am still left with a box which can’t be used since no remote control works with it. By the way my box is 4653x.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2010
lovala:

@esuo2:
Look for that very model of strong and do a simple stb to stb data transfer and your problem will be solved. Use a null modem cable to do it. Just try it out. I had the same problem and I posted on that on this forum and no one replied. With my own case, the problem is aggravated in that the box doesn’t recognize any remote control. So, even after I succeeded scaling over the pin hurdle, up ti;; to day I am still left with a box which can’t be used since no remote control works with it. By the way my box is 4653x.

I have same problem with my 4653x. I was advised to just get a new one instead of wasting money trying have it fixed.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2010
gadotor:

You can use this freq and sr 11651 v 15714 this for 2M channel,use this to track it,it, above multi-tv and you can use 90cm and above dish for it,thank you
Thnk u very much my guy u are a real frnd unlike d other guy who cant help his fellow broda.thnx @gadotor
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hoga: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2010
@lovala
i want you contact please my mail hoga2011@yahoo.fr
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2010
ekonibaje:

check on dis pin, 3010, thks

Thank u bro,it worked like margic.Thank u all for your assistant,I have kept it in my diary for  future reference
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2010
segunfms:

@all

thanks.
check sirius4 on lyngsat.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
@all TVT has started on w4/w7 with no audio.does anyone experience thesame?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2010
I have same problem with my 4653x. I was advised to just get a new one instead of wasting money trying have it fixed.
@love4sat:
If you've not discarded that box why don't you sent it to me as a gift? will 'preciate it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovala:

@love4sat:
If you've not discarded that box why don't you sent it to me as a gift? will 'preciate it.

What will you do with it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.