Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434978 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
Pls I stand to be corrected. I really need to know how to input biss keys into daarsat decoder. If it has been treated here pls refer me. hi gurus help a brother out!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
l friend of my try yesterday to track 26e badr 4/5 ku with 80cm dish without success,l want anyone with semiler experience with 80cn dish shd post the freq and sr used in tracking to enable him it this everning.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ussals, did you get the feeds on sirius which this setup.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
@all,
On which bird can i get zee cinema with english subtitle for free, just like nilesat.I love their movies in Nilesat but they're not subtittled.
Any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2011
@blexxonmak,
Your mail has been sent.You can check it up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2011
@godator, Badr5 can be tracked even with a 60cm dish. Use multitv (astra2b) as a reference point. Just move the dish upwards a little . The freqs are: 12265h 27500, 12303h 27500 & 12322 v 27500. Cheers and how is Ghana?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2011
@george D

I need your number ASAP or kindly call me on 08051355133 its a matter of extreme importance,

thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2011
@swordswifter. Thanks man .I appreciate your timely response.
swordswifter:

@blexxonmak,
Your mail has been sent.You can check it up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2011
esuo2
i seem to have lost ur number.pls get in touch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2011
gadotor:

l am trying to put something up for myself.painting 2.4m mesh dish with aluminum paint does it improve it signal strength of channels on it,l want one who try it to tell me something.thank you all
@gadotor. For fringe reception the answer is no.The perforations on your dish should not exceed 1/10 of the amplitude of the signal of interest.To help you with the calculation recall,
amplitude=v/f
where v=velocity
f=frequency
Since we are dealing with an em wave,v=velocity of light=3*10^8 (m/s)
Select for example, any of the frequencies of Nilesat package.Do the calculations and compare your result with the size of one of the holes on your dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
wats happenin to this bird Amos 5i @ 17° East. Notin is there again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
twinskenny:

@george D

I need your number ASAP or kindly call me on 08051355133 its a matter of extreme importance,

thanks

@twinskenny,
You can talk to me through email.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by toluxa1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
twinskenny:

get an mpeg4 (srt 4669x) decoder then you be able to watch BBC/CNN/ALJAZEERA on multitv. your 63x wont do much since u dont have a bigger dish

Thanks bro. But what if I get a bigger dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
pls,any good channel on badr5 26e
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
This software is out since 1st day of this year.nothing new about it and 1.11p is better than all of them.my brother i understand your calculation on improving mesh dish,but that not mean that nothing can be done abt it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gruka: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
my bro Fresh P ,my location is central Africa ,Malawi and my interest was to watch to MPEG4 Etv and some Mult Dstv channels which i believe that they are on test for now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
hello and happy new year 2 all my guys in da house,its a thing of joy dat none of us was found missing,i really thank God 4 dis wonderful forum of exquisitly talented Nigerians,indeed dis forum have been a blessing 2 me and i pray that may God continue 2 increase dis lovely forum.LONG LIVE FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
toluxa1:

Thanks bro. But what if I get a bigger dish?

If u are still asking about astra 2b, bigger dish can do u nothing as multitv is receivable with 80cm dish but u need a mpeg 4 or HD receiver to receive the signal
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
pls house i need your advise on what to do i have (srt 4669x) decoder upgrade one but now i want to sell it and get (srt 4669x ll ) is there any diffenet between the two or which one is better out of the two or incase of life span.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by softy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
@all gurus in the house, I discovered since 2 days ago, DSTV (17 free channels) on my 4669x decoder refused to show!

pls can someone tell me whaT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND THE SOLUTION TO GET THEM BACK,

PLS NOTE: I HAVE RESCANNED THE SATTELITE "36.Oe eutelsat W7, but those channels refused to come up.

thanks in anticipation,
@ all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2011
@softy,
Those channels were supposed to be on test transmission so you don't expect them to last forever.

besides, peeps have been busy spreading the news about town and trust dstv to be quick
on things like this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2011
foundout that dstv lnb has noise figure of 0.1db and gain of 0.55db do anyone try it and find anything about it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
natural tv africa from uk is back on 7e eutelsat w3a freq 10959 H 2149
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by softy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
@george D , thank u very much, u are gorgeous

i appreciate this answer

does it mean that i can change the direction of my dish , may be to west to nail another bird from west or i should still hold on to get DSTV later?

pls advice@ all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
What you need to do to get those channels back is to fast and pray. Maybe they will come up again and last for another week.
People are paying to watch those channels. DStv is a paytv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by softy(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2011
thank u ,
Iam very grateful,
, doeis it mean I SHOULD RE-DIRECT MY DISH TO ANOTHER SATTELITE MAY BE TO WEST SATTELLITES FOR FURTHER FTA?

PLS ADVICE, AND WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE ONE I CAN USE DISH 60/65 CM FOR?

thanks in anticipation
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bamboutos(f): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2011
@gruka,@all. Beware of fake 4669X on the market. The fake 4669X is in fact some kind of 4663X in the box of 4669X(not sure it is even a genuine 4663X). Always check the system information or go to a Mytv or Strong official dealer. More often, the fake 4669X tends to be very cheap
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2011
@softy,
You can change your dish direction to astra 2b @28.2E.

http://www.lyngsat.com/astra2b.html

There you'll be receiving multi-tv and infinity.
You will need an mpeg4 decoder like the new STRONG 4669x.
I promise you won't regret it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
@GEORGE_D Good day to you i send you mail check it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
@all,
On which bird can i get zee cinema with english subtitle for free, just like nilesat.I love their movies in Nilesat but they're not subtittled.
Any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ all
am happy 2 b back after a long period of absence, compliment of d season 2 all d members of dis great forum God bless u all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
Pls @ i came across 1music key on w3a,i open d biss key section but i dont where 2 enta d key. Is it going on column 19 or 20. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Munagod76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.