Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434954 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
We're fighting 4 nothing.
Let just try to swallow our pride, 4give and forget.
We should be happy 4 the opportunity and enjoyment we derived from this forum.
Pls, lets behave in a mature way,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2011
Make ur contributions clear by giving us the sat. name, tp, and stations that is showing a particular programes, becos some of us are new in this fta business. Thanks @All
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2011
And even help u choose programmes that u'll watch in ur house. People cant stop been funny!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

Make your contributions clear by giving us the sat. name, tp, and stations that is showing a particular programes, becos some of us are new in this fta business. Thanks @All
Yes sir
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2011
@All the above
lolololololololololol,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.I just can't stop laughing about the comments.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by nearest(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2011
Na wa oh, you are using one page to discuss non-issues, if someone asks a question, give answers if you can, if you can't just ignore, there's no need for antagonism.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2011
all,
please i need eight ways diseqc, i went to alaba , i could not find, i was told i can get it in the north , like kano can anyone in the north should help me out .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by felixboye1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
Guru in d house, I hail o. Abeg wat else I fit do 2 my mbc on w3a. I tweak d lnb & even tried 2 align my 90cm dish bt cant still hit green on mbc. All other channels are fine. Abeg waitin I go do again cos mbc3 na my sure bet.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
i nailed 13e with my strong decoder 4652 but the channel hd not showing foto or voice, plese gurus and masters help me. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ all pls i need to upgrade my srt4652 and i have download the sftware. my question: do i need to unzip the sftware b4 use or i should use it direct
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Farwee:

@ all pls i need to upgrade my srt4652 and i have download the sftware. my question: do i need to unzip the sftware b4 use or i should use it direct
I advice you to unzip it and then upgrade your stb.Also I would rather you get an Mpeg 4 or HD decoder.These will give you what you want.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

i nailed 13e with my strong decoder 4652 but the channel hd not showing foto or voice, plese gurus and masters help me. thanks

well done! , just as you cannot play a dvd on a vcd player so is the case with hd channel on an sd receiver (4652) - go get yourself an hd receiver and if the said ch is FTA you will enjoy it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TYBASH: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
I hail very body in the house, please i need help on 66.0 E. I nail the bird 2wks ago but now I don't know what wrong it takes time b4 the picture come on & d green change to red some times but now it has gone. please someone shuld help undecided
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

would appreciate if u can drop the tp and satellite u used, have not heard about it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
sathob please keep quit f you have nothing to contribute, you like hoad whatever. let others who have ideas kindly help me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^^^^(agitator) you asked for advice n he gave, y insulting the man naa shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ ilish 10Q i'll do as advised
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

sathob please keep quit f you have nothing to contribute, you like hoad whatever. let others who have ideas kindly help me
The fellow that answered your question said that stations on 13E which you said you nailed but did not work is as a result of your receiver not being of HD format. He said you need a HD receiver to enjoy it. I actually did not see where he deserve the above attack .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

welcome agitator! Do you really understand what you've posted above? Well, I would keep shut my eyes and every sense of mine when you make posts but I wont keep quit nairaland, this thread is in my blood and part of me, I read every sense and nonsense posted here morning and evening. For hoad, I don't know what you mean. Did you mean hoard? If hoard is what you meant, I am glad to tell you that I am very selfish
And off course I don't just make posts when nothing calls for it. Read all my posts!

Read my post very carefully and tell me where it ridicules you or your intelligence or which one does not answer your babe question, or are you acting according to your avatar which keeps shooting indiscriminately?   grin grin grin rastafari
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
@agitator, sathob answer to ur question is the best answer u can ever think of, just modify ur post.
@sathob, i know how u feel, just shun it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
sathob never mind we can still discuss if you have the software, lets arrange i can send recharge card to you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
any body who have the software can please post it or send to my mail, im not stingy aka gum i will give #1500 recharge card trust me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
lucky person to help a brother gets 'll get the recharge card choose any network
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

any body who have the software can please post it or send to my mail, im not stingy aka gum i will give #1500 recharge card trust me
Why waste your money on recharge card when Sathob has already told you to get an HD decoder.Eurobird at 13E is a european based satellite and such its beam is meant for that area.Due to technological advancements,they have move to mpeg4 or HD.So get an HD and enjoy.No software involved here bro
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

Why waste your money on recharge card when Sathob has already told you to get an HD decoder.Eurobird at 13E is a european based satellite and such its beam is meant for that area.Due to technological advancements,they have move to mpeg4 or HD.So get an HD and enjoy.No software involved here bro
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
agitator:

Trust me man, trust me! There is no software to convert the Standard Definition Receiver (4652) to High Definition Compatible. Unless I don't really understand your post. People have even rumored here that there is the possibility of changing, with software an MPEG 2 receiver to MPEG 4 yet there has been no proof. The tech involved here is not only software, but hardware too. If any brother in the house has it, I plead with them to bring the software out!

The HD channel is not showing because the hardware to make it happen isn't present in the box (4652). Take for example the Multi-tv channels on Astra 2B, they can be gotten with the 4652 receiver but you cannot have picture cleared. This is because the channels are simply transmitted in MPEG4 format while the 4652 is an MPEG2 receiver that has hardware to decode or process channels transmitted in MPEG2 , but the audio remains in a format compatible with MPEG2 receivers that is why we get the audio for those channels on the MPEG2 (4652) receiver.

This is why I used the VCD and DVD analogy! Man, if the HD channel you are talking about on 13E is even active and clear, with a Standard Definition receiver, it won't clear (show video or produce audio) on your screen. And if it is clearing with keys, input keys from the keys site in your 4652 and test it to convince yourself. Or, let any member living around you help you with their HD receiver to test it, you will see for your self all the above explanation.  smiley smiley one love, one people!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
Funny how some guyz are opting for a HD decoder when don't have HD tv's @ home, it's paradoxical coz i myself got a 40 inch Samsung HD tv with an 4651x strong receiver(mpeg 2)!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
All i'm sayin' is dat u really need HD tv to enjoy d high quality pictures offered by this HD channels hence u'll be gettin' same old reception with your old n conventional televisions, if you'd live longer; 3D fta channels might become reality!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2011
The new 108p software for 4930 HD is a piece of art.It has a programme remind feature that brings the channel automatically when the programme begins.It also has a programme recording limit of 200 per list.Am currently using a 320Gig external harddrive to do my recordings.Viva HD and viva fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2011
Fellow nairalanders lets keep our finger cross I head that multi tv is bring on e.ghana and net2tv soon
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2011
It,s true and crtv also planing something big for us.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2011
@all
11.193v3.204 tp is damn low on w3a. What is the reason and the solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.