Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post (52200 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
This lady sef...

She's exposing herself to too much criticism

She's truly over doing it. Although if Wizkid had played more matured it wouldn't have gone worst like this. All those "Money hungry hoes " shades were not needed. He should have watch the ladies display stupidity but he joined them and this the result.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2018
"anybody I have ever came across" that is a bomb from Shola.
If you are shading someone read well before you post else the same post will be used to nail you.

"I've ever came" hhhhm. Sholly baby grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2018
This little commercial bitch should go get a life. Wizzy all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 25, 2018
OmonoWrites:
Shola needs to just stay out of the limelight and allow life to take its course. That being said, please, if anyone should shame her for being a baby mama, they also need to shame Wizkid as well. Having children out of wedlock takes two people, not one. Enough of the double standards.

Shame wizkid for what? He was only a kid having fun not knowing the dare devil little bitch had her own hidden agenda to turn him into her personal atm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2018
babatee90:
I'm just so happy for Tania...see wetin wizkid for don turn am into

Wizzy already fůcked her so what has he got to lose?
Absolutely nothing!!! The last time we checked, tania was the one wailing when tiwa savage went on a date with wizzy so who is the loser now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihatelove:
People just have a way of interpreting statements though, she didn't mention names in her post and they just know she referred to wizkid!! Nawa

Well if you can't read between the lines, others can.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by jafol(m): 2:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Xda59:
This little commercial bitch should go get a life. Wizzy all the way.

Very soon we will hear the wailing of chioma just like tonto dike, then u will swallow ur words. I will remind u.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by sweetilicious(f): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Adex097:
This babe is frustrated. Quite sad.
Exactly what I feel.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by jaxxy(m): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Shola thought she would win by being wizkid baby mama but, she lost .

I think it’s her “I too know attitude” that pissed Wizkid off.

I said it b4 she’s doing the right thing the wrong way. Tho this was a subtle shade it wasn’t meant for Wizkid alone.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Akpacha(m): 5:11am On Sep 25, 2018
All the babes attacking the shola of a gal are expecting something, such simple post of her and they are calling her all manners of names.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by brixton: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:

Winners don't wail

Just like your failed career? God has seen through your ugly heart thus your increase in stupidity rather than fan base. If you knew anything bout life, you’d know there’s nothing above having offsprings, and learn never to talk down any child.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Born2Breed(f): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Shola thought she would win by being wizkid baby mama but, she lost .

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Airforce1(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2018
brixton:

Just like your failed career? God has seen through your ugly heart thus your increase in stupidity rather than fan base. If you knew anything bout life, you’d know there’s nothing above having offsprings, and learn never to talk down any child.
You're not making sense so shut up .

That I'm yet to blow in music doesn't mean I ain't doing well on other field .

Check my profile and you will see I'm not a lowlifer like the old ugly single baby mama frustrated you

Their are other music artistes who are even signed on a record label for years that are yet to blow ..

Shola child, boluwatife, will grow and go back to his daddy.. and when he meets his daddy, he would proudly show him off to his social media followers as son of a mega super star .

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by brixton: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:

You're not making sense so shut up .

That I'm yet to blow in music doesn't mean I ain't doing well on other field .

Check my profile and you will see I'm not a lowlifer like the old ugly single baby mama frustrated you

Their are other music artistes who are even signed on a record label for years that are yet to blow ..

Shola child, boluwatife, will grow and go back to his daddy.. and when he meets his daddy, he would proudly show him off to his social media followers as son of a mega super star .

I bet the little boy Boluwatife will flog you silly if he reads all these grammatical blunders from you... Boy English hard o!
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2018
brixton:

I bet the little boy Boluwatife will flog you silly if he reads all these grammatical blunders from you... Boy English hard o!
I'm done replying you ma'am

You can get lost now cheesy grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Ihatelove(f): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Xda59:

Well if you can't read between the lines, others can.
Well done Omni readeth all
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Mystiquefia: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Metuh:
Because she refused to asslick wizkid like you shamelessly do here

shurup!!! read through her whatsapp messages, come back and edit this crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by babatee90(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Xda59:

Wizzy already fůcked her so what has he got to lose?
Absolutely nothing!!! The last time we checked, tania was the one wailing when tiwa savage went on a date with wizzy so who is the loser now?

If refusing to be a babymama is your own idea of losing to your partner then she's really a sore loser...and who cares if wizzy fùcked her I'm sure wizzy wasn't the first and he won't be the last...wizzy is d best artiste in Africa no doubt but he's yet to be a man...still a fan of wizzy but not of Ayo!
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by cao(f): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Wait a sec, how's she shading WizKid? Her response is a common response, y'all are out here insulting the woman. You seem more concerned about her than yourselves. After all your yammering, it's not like the guy y'all are supposedly defending will give you the time of day...
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by safarigirl(f): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2018
jafol:
Any ibo man or girl that curses yoruba women here, may thunder fire ur asses. YORUBA women gave birth to men that changed the lives of ur low lives yam leg women in nigeria. To cap it all most ibo women want to be YORUBA women deep down. They r adraid to say it. Yoruba women have been quiet too long and we yoruba brothers need to step up with these ingrates and backstabbers that have ruin our country Nigeria. Yoruba women married ibo men go through alot from these animals compared to their women. With all thegood heart we show them, the only weapon they have is to insult yorubas esp our women because they know ibo women can't resist us. They r taking their inferiority complex to another level.

Y orubas Pls stand up against Igbos. We are better than this. A fight against one is a fight against all.
LOL.

Yoruba men should do better by their women, so that people like Shola will not come and be complaining about Wizkid. Off the fire in your backyard, and stop looking for fire in another man's backyard

How come Yoruba men don't respect their women the way they respect Igbo women? Why will you love others more than your own? You can never see a Yoruba man disrespecting an Igbo woman like this, but once they see Yoruba women, their first instinct is to turn the woman to a caricature. Look at what Wizkid has turned Shola into, you think if she was a Chioma, he would try this rubbish? Talk to your brother to stop being a shameless deadbeat and leave Igbo people out of your woes

Yoruba men, respect your women. Do better

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by safarigirl(f): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2018
tamethem:
"anybody I have ever came across" that is a bomb from Shola.
If you are shading someone read well before you post else the same post will be used to nail you.

"I've ever came" hhhhm. Sholly baby grin
instead of you to read well, you go just rush post.

It was Davido that made that comment. The only thing Shola said was "Louder For Those At The Back"

You dey laugh yourself.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by ojeffo: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2018
MEAL TICKET CASTED AND DUMPED!!..OLOSHO DOWNGRADED

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by rock003: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
cosmatika:
I won't be surprised if WizKid marries an Igbo lady tomorrow. Yoruba ladies like reaping from where they did not sow.

But chioma Davido is reaping where she sowed, abi? Some people can't just stop being stupid sha.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
safarigirl:
instead of you to read well, you go just rush post.

It was Davido that made that comment. The only thing Shola said was "Louder For Those At The Back"

You dey laugh yourself.

you got me!

grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Sparkle777(f): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
I really pity her, all her attempts are childish. Had she gone on to have a life and ignore wiz, I bet wiz will look for her and try his best. Notice when she stops bothering wiz in the chats, he mans up and gets in touch. But her call outs makes her desperate and money hungry. Its not late yet, Shola plss bone him and his ppl. They wiil come looking. GL.
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Gangster1ms: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
jafol:
Any ibo man or girl that curses yoruba women here, may thunder fire ur asses. YORUBA women gave birth to men that changed the lives of ur low lives yam leg women in nigeria. To cap it all most ibo women want to be YORUBA women deep down. They r adraid to say it. Yoruba women have been quiet too long and we yoruba brothers need to step up with these ingrates and backstabbers that have ruin our country Nigeria. Yoruba women married ibo men go through alot from these animals compared to their women. With all thegood heart we show them, the only weapon they have is to insult yorubas esp our women because they know ibo women can't resist us. They r taking their inferiority complex to another level.

Y orubas Pls stand up against Igbos. We are better than this. A fight against one is a fight against all.
Will u keep kwayet!

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by Joystark(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2018
oshe11:
U'd be prettier without pouting
okay. Noted

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by brixton: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm done replying you ma'am

You can get lost now cheesy grin

Empty barrel stfu!!!

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by jafol(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Will u keep kwayet!

Have u noticed that it's ibo girls that drole over us, most of ur women put us on high pedestal that they don't put ibo men. U ibo men dont evwn marry ur people cos most of the r ashawo, u marry white girls to bleach up ur dnas instaed of ur own. Most of ur ibo girls that marry us can't even speak ibo.
E.g. Linda ikeji, chioma ur liver, tonto dick, i can go on
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by jafol(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

But chioma Davido is reaping where she sowed, abi? Some people can't just stop being stupid sha.

Abi o. These ibos want to be YORUBA in-laws so bad. Na wa o
Re: Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post by jafol(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
ojeffo:
MEAL TICKET CASTED AND DUMPED!!..OLOSHO DOWNGRADED
Very soon chioma will be one of them, and we will say the same thing u said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously / Toke Makinwa Dancing At Noble Igwe's Wedding, Shows Off Backside / Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.