Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself (2006 Views)

Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
The Pain the average Nigerian is facing in Nigeria cannot continue. To all those who think that PMB is the Savior of Mankind may God judge you. To all those who think Buhari is so perfect he doesnt pee or poo, may God judge you. This administration has driven millions of Nigerians into the shackles of poverty. This administration has seen many millions of Nigerian remain unemployed but calls them lazy as an excuse. This administration has taken tribal and religious bias to a new level. This administration has disrespected our rule of law and shitted on our democracy. This administration has rigged every election since it came into power. This administration has made Nigeria the global poverty capital with all but a few living a decent life. This administration has been mute to the killings of thousands of Christians in the north. This evil administration used the grave of MKO to play politics. This administration is full of lies and deceit but many will not believe. This administration paints PMB as perfect despite his hate filled actions, yet they pay their minions to deceive the uneducated that PMB is the best gift that God has given to Nigeria. This administration says they are fighting corruption yet corruption as at unprecedented levels. This administration has seen the son of a president who claims to be poor destroy a N55m powerbike. This administration has failed to keep to any of its promises especially on health care (PMB and his sons foreign treatment still ring a bell). This administration has already plotted how to forcefully win the 2019 election, but God will fight for Nigerian. Evil politics will not reign in Nigeria.
Either ways, if PMB wins the 2019 elections, i will give up on Nigeria and take my own life. I will go and join my fathers for they are in a better place.
You are just a product of miseducation and propaganda.....

I'm ready to debate you openly to school you who are your real enemy

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by gentlegenius(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
OP are you codedly asking for suicide donations from your readers such as rope, sniper, rat poison, acid, etc?

Please say it directly so people can know which of the items commonly used for suicide they can contribute for you.

Your mouth like 55million naira bike. If it is power bike you want then open a Gofundme account and include it to your coded plea for donations
You mean the kind of bike that Yusuf Buhari drives?
You better inform the dullard to repair the road to daura because...

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by Afolak(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2018
My question for u is
1-Are u married?
2- Do u av kids?
3-Wot is ur level of education?
4-How old are u?
5- Does life really means anything to u?
Give me the answer to dis 5 questions,before I knw Wot next to say to you.
Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

You are just a product of miseducation and propaganda.....

I'm ready to debate you openly to school you who are your real enemy

I believe you are the same guy that compared Buhari to Nelson Mandela. History will be very harsh to PMB and his cohorts. His hands has been soaked with innocent blood. The monkey and baboons will be soaked in blood abi? God will punish your saviour pmb for that statement.
Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Afolak:
My question for u is
1-Are u married?
2- Do u av kids?
3-Wot is ur level of education?
4-How old are u?
5- Does life really means anything to u?
Give me the answer to dis 5 questions,before I knw Wot next to say to you.

I am personally very comfortable in Nigeria. I get troubled by the way people beg for money. In a working country it does not work like this. Beggers everywhere and the government is collecting praise from zombies. Nigeria is the global poverty capital and pmb should take the blame. I met a woman last week who after going through hell to train 4 children through uni, does not have the connection to get them jobs in this pmb government. Federal character has been disregarded by this government
Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Bro, we might be fortunate, but there are people in this country dying of hunger and committing suicide daily. The Nigerian space right now is very hard for millions of Nigerians and their families. When the IMF recently gave Nigeria the title of being the poverty capital of the world, that was not a joke neither was it exaggerated. If you reach out to the poor and hear their stories you will understand better. I try to enlighten people that PMB is not competent to be president of a nation like Nigeria, but the critics always associate the debate to a thing of religion or tribe. The US intelligence observed a high rate of Christian killings in the north, which President Trump cautioned PMB about in person, but for some reasons some Nigerians believe all this claims to be false and that benue and Jos are more peaceful than Rome. They then go ahead to grade PMB 100% and finally compare him to a golden gift to Humanity.
The only thing I know buhari did so bad was blocking some of us to smuggle out and in drugs.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by Afolak(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I am personally very comfortable in Nigeria. I get troubled by the way people beg for money. In a working country it does not work like this. Beggers everywhere and the government is collecting praise from zombies. Nigeria is the global poverty capital and pmb should take the blame. I met a woman last week who after going through hell to train 4 children through uni, does not have the connection to get them jobs in this pmb government. Federal character has been disregarded by this government
Having said all this,wot better alternative do u think Nigerians have?
Is it with the PDP that has rule us in the past 16 years without any major developmental programs, corruption and insensitivity to the plight of ordinary Nigerians.l quiet agree with ur arguement in the the area of federal character,Buhari has not done well in the area of equitable share of federal appointment.He has shown to a large extent that he so much believe in the capability of the people from his zone which is not ideal for president who promised not divide Nigeria across ethnic line.Be that has it may,i want to urge u not to loose hope on Nigeria,let us join hands together and pray to GOD to select for us the best amongst all the candidates ,the candidate who will prioritize the welfare of ordinary Nigerian over is self Interest.
Re: If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself by Oblang(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu was agitating for his people to leave Nigeria? You think there is anyone who leaves a good party to go to bed party? Nigeria is a disaster. Just the North West where Buhari comes from has almost 20 million registered voters. Much of the core North only care about being in power and that is why they will vote massively for Buhari.

I don't like Buhari but the truth is the truth. Buhari will win the next elections because the North only cares about being in power

What do u mean by the north care being in power? Who among the PDP aspirant is not from the north?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maj. Gen. Idris Alkali - The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians / Atiku Congratulated Buhari 2019 Election And Accept Defeat / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.