Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (31653 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, Ngige that was kidnapped grin

He was deposited into Chris Uba savings account.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by duality(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

2011, Tinubu didn't want Fashola back as Governor, party members were in favour of Fashola continuing as Governor and Aregbesola took Fashola to meet Tinubu in Mecca to appeal to him.

2018, Ambode has offended Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Mandate group, Justice group, Party members, Civil servants and the electorate.

Out of all the SW APC Governors, not a single person is begging for Ambode.

Can you itemize his offense and let's look at them critically.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by forgiveness: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2018
BabaO2:
he destroyed working system:

Badargry is cut off from lagos because of ego fight
Refuse has taken over lagos because of greed
Traffic taken over bc of cluelessness
Ilubirin project abandoned
Alausa infiltrated with his blooded relatives/nepotism
Uncontrollable flood everywhere due to greed/cluelessness
Ego/greed fight: only trying undoing fashola legacies
Etc

I was praying APC be voted out first time in history under his administration.

The suffering of the masses via BRT is too much.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Stop crying cos you're frustrated. Calm down let me school you.

The CJ is a DIL of the leader of the Justice group created by Fashola. Fashola's Justice group has resolved not to support Ambode.

People like you serve us drinks and wash our plates when we attend political meetings.
All these stark illiterates that unpatriotic politicians are only use as their thugs too claiming being politicians. They too boasting of attending political meetings, despite that they are irrelevant in such gatherings.

That is why you come online here to teach us what we don't us what we don't know? What position do you occupy in the party? ward chairman?
All those nonsense they discussed in their yeye gathering, he come dey form one kind brilliant person for us here.
Aren't you aware you are too dumb?
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
[s]All these stark illiterates that unpatriotic politicians are only use as their thugs too claiming being politicians. They too boasting of attending political meetings, despite that they are irrelevant in such gatherings.

That is why you come online here to teach us what we don't us what we don't know? What position do you occupy in the party? ward chairman?
All those nonsense they discussed in their yeye gathering, he come dey form one kind brilliant person for us here.
Aren't you aware you are too dumb?[/s]

Bros, na thus matter dey make you foam for mouth? E really pain you o!

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Realname: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Naah
Sitting Governors lose elections after first terms.
Suswam, Ohakim, Osoba, Akala, Audu, etc

Ambode is contesting in the primaries like everyone else. He has a right to contest. But he doesn't have a right to win.

People are treating Ambode just how he treated them.

Come on is this fsir to you? Can you honestly tell your heart that Ambode is being treated fairly ?
What has he done wrong bro? What can you rpove he did wtomg beyond APc.propaganda ?
He stopped frivolous contracts which tinubu and his loyalists where benefitting from and they started a smear campaign against him so when the time comes they can get support for this.

What has akinwunmi done wrong? Remember when we bear false witness against another who is innocent prosperity and time will do same to us
I am pained seeing what he is going through, not because I liked how policies,no infact I disagree with alot of them but akin is someone's father , brother , son .

He shouldn't be embarrassed this way , no one should
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

In 2015, PDP had control of the Military, Police, Nscdc, INEC and federal might and they couldn't win Lagos.

Jonathan relocated to Lagos 2 weeks before the election and they couldn't win Lagos.

Keep deceiving yourself. Last LG elections held in Lagos, PDP didn't get a single LG, and got less than 3 councillorships out of hundreds in Lagos.

Go and ask Obasanjo what Tinubu did to him in Ketu in 2003.
What did Tinubu do to obasanjo?
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
What did Tinubu do to obasanjo?

Ask me again.

4 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Then let him go to the primaries and face those he treated badly.
In what ways were they treated badly? No more free meal as usual.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Jabioro: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2018
aolawale025:
You cannot beat a child and not allow him to cry. If ambode wants to contest under another party, why not allow him and meet him on the field
How come Ambode was being beating? During Fashola second term era,primary election was conducted,this time around the party said let every aspirant go for primary to secured d party flag.,that is a real democratic runing system.Mind you Tinubu have only one vote..

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Aquariann: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ask me again.
grin grin grin grin grin

This picture na die. I can imagine you bouncing out.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Realname:

Come on is this fsir to you? Can you honestly tell your heart that Ambode is being treated fairly ?
What has he done wrong bro? What can you rpove he did wtomg beyond APc.propaganda ?
He stopped frivolous contracts which tinubu and his loyalists where benefitting from and they started a smear campaign against him so when the time comes they can get support for this.

What has akinwunmi done wrong? Remember when we bear false witness against another who is innocent prosperity and time will do same to us
I am pained seeing what he is going through, not because I liked how policies,no infact I disagree with alot of them but akin is someone's father , brother , son

He shouldn't be embarrassed this way , no one should

How would you feel is your boss sacks you cos of his wife and throws your belongings with your wife and little children out of the house under 24 hours?

Anyway, read this link
https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/ambode-allegedly-insults-tinubu-after-phone-conversation-id8874422.html

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Bros, na thus matter dey make you foam for mouth? E really pain you o!
I can see,you're already frustrated
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by encryptjay(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2018
MrRichmond:

Isn't it funny that u called it a sports blog yet all I see is football gist all over the place. Is football the only sport in the world?
Tiger Woods made a comeback recently by winning tour golf championship, essentially reviving his career, why isn't this on your blog??
The way we tend to relegate other sports is alarming.
I'm happy for Tiger Woods.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
In what ways were they treated badly? No more free meal as usual.

151 Acme Rd, Ogba, Ikeja
That's the Lagos State APC Secretariat.

Direct your questions there.

3 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by technicallyrich(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Which yeye underground forces? You think Lagos is Abakaliki or Umuahia?

That's how you people deceived Jimi Agbaje and betrayed him.
shutt up,lagos is a no mans land.if you want a yoruba state,fo to the brown roof were girls dont even wash their pant and their men stink like dead goat.
Soon i will be an indigine of lagos.
Anyone interested in been an indigine should pm.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by DeBiafran: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls wot are these sins of Ambode? I hv bn eager to konw them but all i keep reading is how he offended everyone. Pls I will appreciate if u highlight some of the offences.

I am not a Lagosian and hv no interest whatsoever in their election. I am just seeking for more knowledge on the happenings. Tnx

Hotfreeze:

2011, Tinubu didn't want Fashola back as Governor, party members were in favour of Fashola continuing as Governor and Aregbesola took Fashola to meet Tinubu in Mecca to appeal to him.

2018, Ambode has offended Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Mandate group, Justice group, Party members, Civil servants and the electorate.

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Sanchez01: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Mayflowa:

Talking about power, Ambode share a great deal of power in Lagos. It is not easy to impeach someone that can elevate you. Ambode can easily reach out to members of state house Assembly once he wins.

Do you think people in Lagos would listen to Tinubu over Ambode? The worst is to deny him APC ticket because of the known delegate involved in voting. But voting among the public is a different ball game. And one lesson your 48 laws of power didn’t mention is that power belongs to the people!
Obviously you don't understand the politics and dynamics of Lagos state. I was a member of the Mandate Group, Kosofe for three years and I know how well that group call the shots in Lagos politics, all thanks to the instructions they get from BAT.

'Egbe Mandate' as we called it back then runs across the whole of Lagos and remains the most formidable group within the APC. If you think members of the state's HoA will choose Ambode over Tinubu, then it is needless wasting precious time with you on this.

Well, Ambode missed the first lesson of the 48 Laws of Power which is 'Never outshine the master'. If you miss this, others might not just work for you. It's as simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

151 Acme Rd, Ogba, Ikeja
That's the Lagos State APC Secretariat.

Direct your questions there.
But you come here to school us what we don't know.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2018
DeBiafran:
Pls wot are these sins of Ambode? I hv bn eager to konw them but all i keep reading is how he offended everyone. Pls I will appreciate if u highlight some of the offences.

I am not a Lagosian and hv no interest whatsoever in their election. I am just seeking for more knowledge on the happenings. Tnx

It's a very long story but I'll try to summarise.

Tinubu brought Ambode in as Governor and everyone supposed him. He came in, disrespected senior party members and stopped funding APC.

The psp contracts for evacuating refuse was stopped and lagos became dirty. That psp contract was usually given to party members instead of money. They give you work to do instead of dashing you money. That way, you employ others.

He stopped psp and brought in a new company which only existed on paper to be packing refuse. The company failed woefully.

The roads in Lagos are now bad with potholes everywhere. He neglected developing other areas and only focused on Epe which has very little voting strength.

Budget of Lagos for this year alone is more than 1 Trillion but nothing to show.

Ambode thought that so far as Tinubu supports him, he can treat anyone anyhow. Now, people are determined to deal with him with or without Tinubu.

Check this link too.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/ambode-allegedly-insults-tinubu-after-phone-conversation-id8874422.html

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Realname: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How would you feel is your boss sacks you cos of his wife and throws your belongings with your wife and little children out of the house under 24 hours?

Anyway, read this link
https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/ambode-allegedly-insults-tinubu-after-phone-conversation-id8874422.html

I understand

We know akin messed up, but you also know how women are? She may have pressured him cried and said if he doesn't react that means he approves of the disrespect blah blah blah

How do we honestly justify what tinubu is doing to akin over this?

Remember today it's akin tomorrow it will be your favorite governor

Tinubu is self serving

Akin deserves better
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Esseite:
Underground forces are only waiting for Ambode to take charge.

To the mentions below
:

Jimi lost lagos with less than 100k vote despite the very intense ethnic division. Ambode jumping ship would win lagos convincingly because elections are now independent individually and no longer a group or association thing, people are growing politically aware everyday.

Was is not the same mandate group/LCDA that voted ambode in 2015 with jimi loosing with a difference of 100k? What new difference would there be in 2019?

Its amazing how the same Ambode a lot said Jimi was better in 2015 is being sent to the slaughter to kill.
ambode won't win...cos he has performed badly

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Minjim: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2018
ADP we'll go then. At least that will free Lagos from the insatiable hunger of Tinubu
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
sentiment aside....ambode is not worthy of a second term...he is too wasteful and doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart....check out all the roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by MarijuanaLORD: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Nigeria politics is a big shame and afonjas are despicable peeps

Why should he beg nawa o

A grown up man begging to be Governor nawa o

Politics in reasonable places and countries no dey.like that

Provided ambode is doing his job and serving the people well, he shouldnt e reduced to a common beggar

Shame they catch me to be Nigerian
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

there an element of truth in any rumour. Moreso, who on earth will have a constitutional right to run for 2nd term and one baba Isale go say No. He gotto save his political career after all his good works in Lagos. So, one Sanwoolu will now reap his laudable achievement irrespective of what might have happened in the backroom.
pls what good work are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Realname:

I understand

[s]We know akin messed up, but you also know how women are? She may have pressured him cried and said if he doesn't react that means he approves of the disrespect blah blah blah [/s]

How do we honestly justify what tinubu is doing to akin over this?

Remember today it's akin tomorrow it will be your favorite governor

Tinubu is self serving

Akin deserves better

Did it ever occur to you that that innocent pastor disgraced by Ambode cried to God and God is using Tinubu to answer the pastor's prayers?

You are making excuses for Ambode treating someone bad but don't want Ambode to be treated the same way.

Karma at work, don't disturb.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
But you come here to school us what we don't know.

I don't school everyone, I only school people with functional brains capable of assimilating information.

You know where you belong. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by bigerboy200: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
This will ever go down in histroy of infamy as the worst form of political betrayal for the most selfish reason.
Not like I am really keen about who emerges, but please what’s really d big deal about direct primaries? I think it’s high time our political ideaologies took a new turn. I am not a fan of Tinubu but his idea of direct primaries is simply the way forward in democracy. Even Sitting presidents in d USA are subjected to direct primaries if they want re-election. If you think you have done well in d last 4years, then testing your popularity shouldn’t make you jittery. In the same breath some are saying they don’t like imposition, yet still saying Tinubu should support Ambode, isn’t that imposition??. That’s just my humble opinion tho. I’ll gladly wanna hear yours and others. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]shutt up,lagos is a no mans land.if you want a yoruba state,fo to the brown roof were girls dont even wash their pant and their men stink like dead goat.
Soon i will be an indigine of lagos.
Anyone interested in been an indigine should pm.[/s]

Anyone interested in being a Lagos indigene should PM you?
Is that the new scam in your potopoto village?

Lagos indigeneship be like visa lottery to my alobam niggers.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by anigold(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:
Ambode shud not let his selfish praise singers lead him to absolute treachery and possible disgrace. When u are clearly wrong accept correction.
all these Lagosians who claim they are wise ass worshipping a mere mortal like Tinubu . .is he God.. NO.

if Ambode remains in APC he won't get the ticket that's fact let him be brave cross over to a popular party n try his luck. The ministerial appointments is just stories..
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by technicallyrich(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Anyone interested in being a Lagos indigene should PM you? Is that the new scam in your potopoto village?
Lagos indigeneship be like visa lottery to my alobam niggers.
sorry i am not igbo but proudly ijaw. And i dont need anybodys money.i m rich. Now gtfo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah Ighiwiyisi Agbonayinma Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.