Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (31654 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

sorry i am not igbo but proudly ijaw.
And i dont need anybodys money.i m rich.
Now gtfo

You're not the first wawa pig to deny his fathers here on Nairaland and you won't be the last.

It's a normal thing over there.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by royal231(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Working against the lifeless.... as many worked against the clueless

Rexphobia:
The
handwriting on the wall becomes clearer and clearer by the day.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by tomdon(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Tinubu planned Lagos. Fashola was Chief of Staff, Ambode was Auditor General, Aregbesola was Commissioner for Works.

You see those roads in CBD Lagos, Julius Berger built them under Aregbe as commissioner. That's despite the fact that Lagos had its allocation withheld.

The template laid down by Tinubu was what Fashola used as a springboard to several multiple developmental projects.

This one there that looks like a boxer obviously is more interested in fighting everyone.

So planning is now a yardstick for measuring achievement of political office holder.
How about all the kickbacks and illegal means he's using to syphone public funds. People like you are the ones abetting him

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by patrick2015: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

Where and when did Ambode say he wants to contest under another party?
Are you his spokesperson
The guy said ‘if’. Read inbetween the lines man
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Realname: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Did it ever occur to you that that innocent pastor disgraced by Ambode cried to God and God is using Tinubu to answer the pastor's prayers?

You are making excuses for Ambode treating someone bad but don't want Ambode to be treated the same way.

Karma at work, don't disturb.

I never tried to give excuses , nor did I justify

All I am saying is , he deserves better

Today it is him , tomorrow tinubu will do see to your favorite south Western governor who displeases him
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by lawbabs: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
DzTzl:
Party members are showing their grievances to the Governor they presented to the public and some people with no membership card or that are sympathetic to another party are talking trash. If you sincerely want to help Ambode, get APC Card and vote for him on September 29, or wait till 2019 to use your INEC Card against the APC in case Ambode loses the Primaries.

What stops Ambode from appealing one by one to the Party members instead of begging Jagaban? Fashola appealed to the party members, the party members then told Jagaban "It's Fashola or nothing", Jagaban bowed to the people. That's how politics is played. Ambode needs his party members more now than all those political mumus making noise, anyone who cannot find someone to sleep with or transfer something into cannot have a biological child.

Apc Lagos should be applauded by all lovers of democracy for taking away their party from Political office holders and give it to the people.

Jagaban supported an aspirant that lost the primary in Ondo and another in Ekiti and even in Kogi, when it didn't work out, did he leave the APC? He bowed to the party, he even withdrew Faleke from Kogi so that Bello can have peace. That is Jagaban for you, he will never rebel against the popular opinion!!!

If Ambode wins the primary, Tinubu will climb the podium and work for him. If I were Ambode, I will ignore some fools around me, I will stop focusing too much on Jagaban and work on party members. For now, Ambode has abandoned party members to Sanwo-Olu as if they won't listen to him if he attempts to bring them to himself, he now focuses 100% on Jagaban! Wrong Politics. SOURCE - UNKNOWN

You are a smart and very reasonable guy! Where is your offering basket, make i appreciate of common sense that has eluded many!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by hush15: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
OEPHIUS:
It was a very short session at the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) meeting held over the weekend in Lagos.

The Council which was supposed to deliberate on the current impasse in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) over the decision of two aspirants to contest the gubernatorial primary with incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, briefly held but not after members had ejected Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji former Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly from the meeting.

A reliable source privy to discussions at the meeting disclosed that members had accused the Epe born politician of surreptitiously working with Governor Ambode to undermine the party. The source who craved anonymity said, “Ikuforiji was accused of secretly purchasing the gubernatorial nomination form of the Action Democratic Party (ADP) for Governor Ambode”. The source further said this was just one of the alternative steps being taken by the camp of the embattled governor in the event that he failed to receive the endorsement of the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Meanwhile, the council rising from the meeting on Saturday insisted that Governor Ambode and indeed all other aspirants in the party must go through the primaries.

The Lagos state governor is facing an uphill task of securing a second term ticket owing to the decision of two former commissioners in the state – Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and Obafemi Hamzat to jostle for the ticket with the government.

The APC governorship primary election is scheduled to hold on September 29th across the country.

http://matzmedia.com.ng/stories/ikuforiji-accused-of-buying-adp-governorship-form-for-ambode-evicted-from-gac-session/

another fallacy, Ambode would never collect ADP when PDP structure and moguls are there... ADP wont even get 10% of lagos vote.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by OmoEpe(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Ambode is a disappointment. The guy should forget about second term.

And to all those Naive Yorubas shouting " Tinubu's influence should be checkmated etc " Tinubu is the major Yoruba Political leader we have right now, the Potor pigs hate him because of his guts and their aim is to get rid of Tinubu's Political influence so that they can now compete with Yorubas Politically. Tinubu is our beacon whether you like it or not.. .No one can take his place.. South West politics can't afford not to have a leader, We once had Late chief Obafemi Awolowo as our leader.

Potor pigs don't really like Ambode, it's because of the hatred they have for Tinubu that's why they are supporting Ambode. They have tried it several times, they supported the Apc Abuja force against Tinubu, They are hell bent on making sure Yorubas are without a major political leader...funny enough most of the Potor pigs Saying these nonsense are staying in Aba, Abakaliki, onitsha etc, The major reason why they celebrated the Pdp success in Osun state was because of their hatred for Tinubu. Yet some gullible Yorubas are Already falling for their devilish plan.

There are Positives in Tinubu's choices for governance , No one can deny that. .The Potor pigs have been deprived of Good governance, the worst governor in the South west is better than the best governor in the South East.. Their standards there are very low and that's why they are all scattered across south west for economic survival.

Ambode should face the primaries or withdraw from the race.. .He has failed the state.

I don't know you but i owe you an all night booz outing. You just nailed it, the Yoruba nation is as developed as it is because of people like you who have remained omoluabis inspite of the noisy and empty headed yeasterners we have in our land

Omoluabi gidi ni e

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by deafeyez: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
aolawale025:
You cannot beat a child and not allow him to cry. If ambode wants to contest under another party, why not allow him and meet him on the field

Any child who is hungry should not be afraid to tell his parents less he steals.

Ambode should be a man a take a bold decision.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by itchie: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Na their own cup of shayi
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Iziquiel(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

I don't school everyone, I only school people with functional brains capable of assimilating information.

You know where you belong. grin
Epic! �
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Quidquopro: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Ogbeni, Tinubu did nothing. Our quest for true nd sustainable development will continue to elude us if we do not have the knowledge of understanding before interfering in others matter. You are talking anyhow, without knowing what transpired between the two. LAZY NIGERIA YOUTH.

Come on, this is a public issue that concerns all of us? Why should one man hold the state to ransom? Lagos for that matter!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by esty57(f): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
DzTzl:
Party members are showing their grievances to the Governor they presented to the public and some people with no membership card or that are sympathetic to another party are talking trash. If you sincerely want to help Ambode, get APC Card and vote for him on September 29, or wait till 2019 to use your INEC Card against the APC in case Ambode loses the Primaries.

What stops Ambode from appealing one by one to the Party members instead of begging Jagaban? Fashola appealed to the party members, the party members then told Jagaban "It's Fashola or nothing", Jagaban bowed to the people. That's how politics is played. Ambode needs his party members more now than all those political mumus making noise, anyone who cannot find someone to sleep with or transfer something into cannot have a biological child.

Apc Lagos should be applauded by all lovers of democracy for taking away their party from Political office holders and give it to the people.

Jagaban supported an aspirant that lost the primary in Ondo and another in Ekiti and even in Kogi, when it didn't work out, did he leave the APC? He bowed to the party, he even withdrew Faleke from Kogi so that Bello can have peace. That is Jagaban for you, he will never rebel against the popular opinion!!!

If Ambode wins the primary, Tinubu will climb the podium and work for him. If I were Ambode, I will ignore some fools around me, I will stop focusing too much on Jagaban and work on party members. For now, Ambode has abandoned party members to Sanwo-Olu as if they won't listen to him if he attempts to bring them to himself, he now focuses 100% on Jagaban! Wrong Politics. SOURCE - UNKNOWN
wow! You are brilliant, I just got to understand what is happening to Ambode. But it's getting late every day by day for him to realise this
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by SpeedLimit(f): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
patrick2015:

The guy said ‘if’. Read inbetween the lines man
Oga, leave me alone
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

Where and when did Ambode say he wants to contest under another party?
Are you his spokesperson

English comprehension is a big problem. He said 'IF', a conditional statement with degrees of probability. Haba
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by SpeedLimit(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
afroxyz:

English comprehension is a big problem. He said 'IF', a conditional statement with degrees of probability. Haba
You lack comprehension.
Stupidity should be attached as your second name .
Go suck your mama pussy boy!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
OmoEpe:

I don't know you but i owe you an all night booz outing. You just nailed it, the Yoruba nation is as developed as it is because of people like you who have remained omoluabis inspite of the noisy and empty headed yeasterners we have in our land

Omoluabi gidi ni e

Is it that you people can't cover up you mensuration without calling igbos? You whose grandfather probably migrated from kwara, Oyo or ogun would now come and claim Lagos? If your wife sleeps around you would still blame igbos

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

You lack comprehension.
Stupidity should be attached as your second name .
Go suck your mama pussy boy!

From both your comments, it is obvious you have not even started paying rent on your own. When you've grown teeth to eat meat come back, I may listen
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by SpeedLimit(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
afroxyz:

From both your comments, it is obvious you have not even started paying rent in your own. When you've grown teeth to eat meat come back, I may listen
Why should I pay rent when I even collect rent from my own tenants.
Go suck your mama pussy !
Kid!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

Why should I pay rent when I even collect rent from my own tenants.
Go suck your mama pussy !
Kid!

From the one-room your father left for you. Go into the world and be a man. Stop taking handouts from daddy
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Biodun556(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You clowns are talking of 20 million Lagosians. How many out of the 20M lagosians vote?
Those who vote, where are they domiciled?
What are their demographics?
What are their occupations?

You'll deceive an unfortunate candidate and on the day of election, you'll be in your house watching TV and insulting INEC when you yourself didn't vote. grin
Jimi Agbaje can explain better.

BTW, If Ambode decamps, he'll be impeached within 48 Hours.

You can then take Ambode to your state and make him the Governor there.

20 million lagosians will not vote how come the ibos were able sweep almost all lagos house of representative seats in the last general election under the platform of PDP. Even the merging between Ambode and Jimi agbaje then was just 150,000 if Jagaban will not learn from Osun case his case will worse than Awolowo and Akintola scenario.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by omoelerin1: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

I don't school everyone, I only school people with functional brains capable of assimilating information.

You know where you belong. grin
We know your type, mere tout for politicians.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by arsenal33: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:
Tinubu's political end is near.
He can't win this!
He has won! Direct primaries is the way.
Have you told PDP to hold direct primaries.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Carlmax(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:
Ambode shud not let his selfish praise singers lead him to absolute treachery and possible disgrace. When u are clearly wrong accept correction.
I don't get, what made him wrong?
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Quidquopro: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
arsenal33:
He has won! Direct primaries is the way.
Have you told PDP to hold direct primaries.

APC is not the only party.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by mfm04622: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
aolawale025:
You cannot beat a child and not allow him to cry. If ambode wants to contest under another party, why not allow him and meet him on the field

The issue is not Ambode contesting under another party, the problem is doing so while still a member of APC! The problem is a member of the (informal) highest decision making organ of the party in the state abetting this
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by SpeedLimit(f): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
afroxyz:

From the one-room your father left for you. Go into the world and be a man. Stop taking handouts from daddy
It’s not one room .
It’s half a room. Lmao cheesy cheesy
Go suck your mama pussy . Boy
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by NonsoWow: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2018
hush15:

another fallacy, Ambode would never collect ADP when PDP structure and moguls are there... ADP wont even get 10% of lagos vote.
The day that Ambode is revealed to be the candidate of any opposing party whether ADP or PDP, that day is when impeachment proceedings against him will begin. He won't be allowed to run against APC as an incumbent.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Iamzik: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

2011, Tinubu didn't want Fashola back as Governor, party members were in favour of Fashola continuing as Governor and Aregbesola took Fashola to meet Tinubu in Mecca to appeal to him.

2018, Ambode has offended Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Mandate group, Justice group, Party members, Civil servants and the electorate.

Out of all the SW APC Governors, not a single person is begging for Ambode.

The electorate is a very broad term. Don't be too presumptuous
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
anigold:
all these Lagosians who claim they are wise ass worshipping a mere mortal like Tinubu . .is he God.. NO.

if Ambode remains in APC he won't get the ticket that's fact let him be brave cross over to a popular party n try his luck. The ministerial appointments is just stories..

Nobody is worshipping anybody im talking about principles and tact. When smbody gives u a huge opportunity u didn’t even deserve in the 1st place u don’t act like an ingrate. If u must be a traitor be a strong one not a struggling one like a headless chicken.

U may need to lose sm battles to win the war. Do not fight a battle u cannot win. Ambode has no relevant political support to win. Only hungry and over ambitious political misfits and business men. It’s an uphill task extremely close to a political suicide.

Look at the bad road and dirt in Lagos now how many lagosians really see Ambode is deserving. He tried bt not a stellar performance. I will only vote Ambode if under Apc. He’s not fashola who started his administration proactively. Ambode is reactive, its when u complain he gets to work.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by boyejo: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2018
If Ambode defects to another another party, do you think House of Assembly will impeach him? I doubt it very much. Ambode works will speak for him and he will fall face down. If he is impeached, he will have sympathy votes.

If you are not in Lagos, please call the people you know in Lagos and ask them the time it takes them to move around and how clean is their environment (mind you don't call people in Surulere, Mushin, Idumota, they will almost curse him.

The people in Alausa hates his gut.

For me, I tell people who cares to listen that it will be very foolish of APC if Ambode is allowed to run for second term.

Ambode is not a Saint, he only gives contracts to his cronies and the cost are not known.

Ambode is not totally a failure, he restructured LASEMA and made them very effective and he established Lagos State Trust Funds for SMEs.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by OmoEpe(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2018
afroxyz:

Is it that you people can't cover up you mensuration without calling igbos? You whose grandfather probably migrated from kwara, Oyo or ogun would now come and claim Lagos? If your wife sleeps around you would still blame igbos

God and take your drugs o. Ta ni tu aja le

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.