Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (47394 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2018
DrRasheed:
Adeleke shoud not allow that rogue to stain his image.

What image? That of an illiterate? F9 all the way.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by ifymadu: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Beeman1:
my question is, why IPOD terrorist followers carry this osun election matter for head Abi Na there Albino terrorist Nnamumudi cownu they contest ni?

anyway, God bless Mr president

God bless Mr vice president

God bless Nigeria.
From all indications, you’re probably a secondary school dropout. Imagine the structure of the rubbish you just posted, illiteracy is truly a big decease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by gadada98: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Borderless: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2018
excomarow:
Saraki I like the way you going up and down, wasting your time and resources on campaign, knowing fully that the 80% of Nigerians are not voting for you.

Talk for yaself Oga. When did you become the mouthpiece of 80% of Nigerians?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by zyzxx(m): 1:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 2:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Beeman1:
my question is, why IPOD terrorist followers carry this osun election matter for head Abi Na there Albino terrorist Nnamumudi cownu they contest ni?

God bless Nigeria.
You forget say Adeleke Mama na Igbo?
Isiaka, Deji and Ademola were all born in Enugu?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Express1086: 3:01am On Sep 25, 2018
clefstone:
Buhari and APC have made Saraki a major factor in Nigerian politics

like for Saraki, share for Buhari(this is a very important opinion poll we have to sample)
na by this one north is waiting for him ooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by DilyAtlantis: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Beeman1:

God bless Nigeria.

Even d Bible warned us about APC, but we obviously don't read our Bible.
Open to Proverbs 24 Vs 21 & 22.

"21: My son, fear the Lord, & the King as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.

"22: For their calamity comes quickly....& disaster they may bring".

Anyone associating himself or herself with APC is EVIL. The Killings and bloodshed in various states under this administration especially in Benue state CAN never be forgotten.

Their blood is upon their heads and those who support APC. Buhari is clueless and incompetent.

A man who refused to improve himself academically after been the head of state and holds only a questionable school certificate. It's a shame we allowed an illiterate to pilot the affairs of this country.

Today we can see the outcome. Nigerians have never been divided like this in history. Our graduates are massively unemployed & poverty have taken over the land. This is a result of incompetence from the head of the government.

2019 general elections is fast approaching, we must tread with caution and ensure incompetent leaders are not voted to lead our great country. We must be wise and be concerned with the affairs of Nigeria.

Nigeria is ours and we must do the utmost sacrifice for the interest of our future generations.
#BeConcerned
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
APC Supporters looking marcaronically grin grin grin
we shall see who wins these elections
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by excomarow(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Borderless:

We shall see When the time comes
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by searchlight: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2018
excomarow:
Saraki I like the way you going up and down, wasting your time and resources on campaign, knowing fully that the 80% of Nigerians are not voting for you.
no amount if resources wasted by saraki will reduce him to the level of poverty your papa enjoy so don't cry more than the bereaved. Saraki has made a name for himself in Nigeria political history and yiy and I aspire to reach his level. love him or hate him he is what you dream to be
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by bigfather(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2018
bubu2019:
so you can not even type four letter word correct and you want to call ipob names.foolishness is when you do not know that you are a fool

Chai !
You are a wuked sombori ! grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by issachites: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2018
DrRasheed:
Adeleke shoud not allow that rogue to stain his image.

yoruba demon shut up!
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Am sure APC will surely win in OSUN and If you believe APC can still win like, Share is you don't.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Realname: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Donexy16:

Lol.. So Adeleke is now a saint abi?

Be very careful, what has adeleke done wrong?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
APC Supporters looking marcaronically grin grin grin
Bro, which be maraconically again?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Zirah: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Krucifax:

You have to win an award for the most stupid comment of the week. It is Nigerian politics regardless of the region anyone in the world is free to comment on the subject. Who appointed you gate man of the matter? The only thing that isn't anyone's business is your miserable personal life.

Another pained, wailing ipob clown. Still on the matter, what are you doing on a yoruba thread ehn? Small time now, you'll start shouting biafra up and down. Confused soul.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by FX(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2018
excomarow:
We are voting for him. He is the next president. Don't you like a smart president? Just take a second look at him
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Borderless:

you dey mind those children of hatred
That was how they predicted Adeleke had no chance in Osun
grin moronic fools
He go soon clear for dere eyes
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2018
searchlight:
no amount if resources wasted by saraki will reduce him to the level of poverty your papa enjoy so don't cry more than the bereaved. Saraki has made a name for himself in Nigeria political history and yiy and I aspire to reach his level. love him or hate him he is what you dream to be
The bull's eyes
What a carefully written assertion
Bravo the brave one
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by FX(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2018
lollmaolol:
I really like Bukola Saraki's body language and intelligence.

He will surely make a good President of Nigeria. I'm looking no further, because we are growing Nigeria together! It's a must.

No lifelessness will triumph again. Never!

Correct talk jarey. He is the most qualified man for the presidency now.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by excomarow(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2018
FX:
We are voting for him. He is the next president. Don't you like a smart president? Just take a second look at him

No be looks we go chop kiss

Nigerians don't need a Smart Criminal as our President.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by excomarow(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
searchlight:

Saraki Ass leakers...

You and your papa can go ahead and leak his ass

Pigiots
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by rock003: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Beeman1:

God bless Nigeria.

They wanted to leave OSUN matter and buhari matter by forming biafra, but you refused them. Is it that you have memory deficiency or what?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Krucifax(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Zirah:

Another pained, wailing ipob clown. Still on the matter, what are you doing on a yoruba thread ehn? Small time now, you'll start shouting biafra up and down. Confused soul.

Look at this poor beast calling someone a clown...lol. It's not your fault though every riff raff in Nigeria is buying phones these days and suddenly believe they can now talk to anyone. Go and find a quiet place some where and sit down. You're clearly missing a brain cell or two. Don't know if you speak to your parents in that manner. Cretins.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by itchie: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Comrades in arms and crimes wink
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Zirah: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Krucifax:

[s]Look at this poor beast calling someone a clown...lol. It's not your fault though every riff raff in Nigeria is buying phones these days and suddenly believe they can now talk to anyone. Go and find a quiet place some where and sit down. You're clearly missing a brain cell or two. Don't know if you speak to your parents in that manner. Cretins[/s].

Chants of a disgruntled ipobian. Wailings of a bitter displaced person. Will you shut the hell up and stop this hideous caterwauling, pls. Believe your lord to hear your cries and heal you soon.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by Krucifax(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Zirah:

Chants of a disgruntled ipobian. Wailings of a bitter displaced person. Will you shut the hell up and stop this hideous caterwauling, pls. Believe your lord to hear your cries and heal you soon.

Lololololol...I just had a look at your profile below before responding.....Lololololol.
I'm really not sure how to respond without feeling sorry for your struggling wretched ass.
Since you believe in prayers I suggest you concentrate on doing just that instead of trying to punch above your weight ignorant youngster. I actually feel a bit embarrassed having this conversation now your level is obvious, please go that way.

1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by alwayskak: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2018
well done sir!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by awennie(f): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Kingosytex:
the people of osun are not fools to elect the annointed candidate of a governor who couldnt pay salaries. when adeleke must have been declared the winner, the blind supporters of the evil aregbesola will gladly open the book of LAMENTATIONS and start wailing

some of them are still gullible enough to vote for APC, considering the suffering of the 8years... Going by the results. if APC wins eventually, the suffering continues.. maybe they'll learn their lessons. Although PDP is not really a better candidate.
may God help Nigerian Polictics.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2018
APC Must go in Osun!!!!! we are tired of them. most politician just hide under apc to do bad thing. Apart frm Buhari & Oshinbanjo, others are T.H.I.E.F.
Adeleke is a dancer. Adeleke is dancing, but since is not corrupt we are ok with him 200%. lobatan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.