Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School (10884 Views)

OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by wirednigeria: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omega Power Ministries (OPM) has admitted an 11 year old boy was learning roadside mechanic because he could not afford to go to school into its free school in Port Harcourt.

OPM runs seven free schoold where students are all fees are free, students are given free school uniforms, books, lunch and are sent abroad for excursions.

The school is open to all who pass the entrance examination irrespective of denominations or religion. It is strictly for the less privileged children in our society.

The G.O of OPM, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere says it is bad for pastors to use church offerings and tithes to build schools that members cannot afford.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtfmeuv1Ky0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Hakeem12(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Great news

1 Like

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by KIDfurniture(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Me sef wanna join oh..
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by anochuko01(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
tomorrow's headline would be like....

DADDY FREEZE REACTS.....

2 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Administration1: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Freeze will soon jump on this
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Livingstone2018(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
seen
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by justice212: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
God where are all this good hearted men of God. God bless you and your family

6 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Desammyst(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2018
That's a real church of God.

2 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Reelmii: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2018
if only WINNERS and REDEEM can do this

2 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Sirpaul(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2018
omo Freeze don silent small ooo baba no get money chai
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by obembet(f): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
anochuko01:
tomorrow's headline would be like....

DADDY FREEZE REACTS.....

Daddy frz don't read news like this..
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by RichDad1(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
More like what the missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa will be proud of.
Not all these money making machine being set up at every corner of the country by the so called men of god Gold

4 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by calddon(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2018
Is it that Mathew 6:3 is missing from the bibles of all clergies or they choose to ignore the words of Jesus

But when thou doest alms, let not thy
left hand know what thy right hand doeth

2 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2018
this table
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by 1stGenius(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
The man of God is one of a kind.
How I wish other men of God will emulate his gesture.
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
obembet:

K
for knaking.
abi
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
calddon:
do not let your left hand know what the right is doing
Very true..but how then will the gullible freeze followers know what the churches are doing? You see the likes of freeze has deceived many people into thinking the church is entirely selfish because many churches don't broadcast the charity they do...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by musicwriter(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2018
If religion could be a force for good that's a good thing as long as we are intelligent enough to realise it's in itself a myth. Is anyone here a member of the church? I'll appreciate if you could provide me their website or a way I can obtain account info cause I'll like to make them a N10, 000 donation.

2 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by emperorblog(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2018
waw waw waw

this is great, not using tithe to build schook dhat d church member children cant attend. great one
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by uchealo(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2018
They just made my day... The thoughts I had in mind going home "why would churches build schools and hospitals members can't afford or even less privilege
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Jalinspy(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2018
This Church has been doing this for over 7 years now I have been in PH. Including building free houses

1 Like

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by AmazingELixir: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
cool

So kool

OPM impacting lives since its establishment.
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by iHart(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2018
That church didn't start this today. I have a cousin who joined one of the free training where he learnt industrial welding and how to build big barges. Stupidity and rumour about how the owner of the church ran his church made him not to pick his certificate. The rumour had it that any person the man helps, he takes his destiny. But what I don't understand is how a very poor person with no future will have destiny. If the man needs destinies to steal, he will look for big men like Ambode, Tinubu, Dangote, Otedola etc. Poverty and Ignorance is a big disease!!

Kudos to OPM

4 Likes

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by IchBinBrait(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Oya Freeze over to you!
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by frankleen6(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
dose it mean that daddy freeze do not have date to commen?
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by gladisa7: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
which church is this opm?..I saw d video on fb..
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2018
gladisa7:
which church is this opm?..I saw d video on fb..
one of the most popular church in SS along with salvation ministry

1 Like

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by lonelydora: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2018
They should allow the boy go back to the mechanic workshop after graduation.

I have decided that in addition to schooling, my kids MUST learn a trade like Mechanic, Carpentry, Hair dressing/barbing, Music, tailoring, plumbing, electrician, etc.

This is the way forward for a country that do not care about it's citizens

1 Like

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by QuickStandard: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
calddon:
Is it that Mathew 6:3 is missing from the bibles of all clergies or they choose to ignore the words of Jesus

But when thou doest alms, let not thy
left hand know what thy right hand doeth

shocked

Is that the only verse you know in the bible?

Nonsense and ingredients, someone does something commendable, you want it to be covered, but when a fake priest commits an evil act, people like you will be the first to cast a stone, forgetting that the bible also said, cast the stone if thou are without sin.

God bless the pastor and his ministry.
Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by calddon(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Very true..but how then will the gullible freeze followers know what the churches are doing? You see the likes of freeze has deceived many people into thinking the church is entirely selfish because many churches don't broadcast the charity they do...
The publicity isnt necessary even When Jesus was accused of being a drunk and a glutton he said the words of Luke 7:35: But wisdom is proved right by all her children."

1 Like

Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has been helping the poor since 200..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy: You Will Get Married In 2022 - Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.