Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) (56533 Views)

72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered / Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Cypus01: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
[s]quote author=Exqueen post=71504868]The difference between China and Nepal is that : China will turn it to one of the most suitable and motorable road in the world. while Nepal will ply it like that.
And Nigeria will award it out for $1bn and still abandon the Road instead....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Who will ply this road with them? I dont do rough play embarassed
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Opinionated: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Incredible
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
But that's not a normal road na
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
shocked This is horrifying

I'll simply use my legediz benz
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Badgers14: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Exqueen:
The difference between China and Nepal is that : China will turn it to one of the most suitable and motorable road in the world. while Nepal will ply it like that.

China is rich and can afford earth shattering engineering feats, Nepal is poor, actually very poor so what you see is what you get. grin
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
marsoden:
What am I going to Nepal to do in the first place?
pls help me ask him oooo
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Iss not only Nepal angry

You wee stee see Nepa grin

Lubbish kwantly wit lubbish mainload

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Is Nepal my country.... Op get the F outa here

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Onyemabright(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Automotive1:
If U Think The Roads In Ur Town Are Bad,Then You Need To See This Road In Nepal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10SjlFFg77E?t=3

If you think the roads in your town are bad, then you need to see this 95.8 km (60miles) long Manang road in Nepal.

The one-way ( impassable for 2 cars at the same time) road is very narrow and steep.

During rainy season, some areas are surrounded by giant waterfalls that covers the roadway.

A good driver must make sure he/she has a full tank and a well serviced car in order not to get stranded along this dangerous road.

Would you be brave enough to drive through this scary and dangerous road if that is the only route to your village or place of work?

https://autojosh.com/if-you-think-the-roads-in-your-town-are-badthen-you-need-to-see-this-waterfall-road-in-nepal/

BLOOD OF GOD

2 Likes

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by yungkels(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
OMEGA009:
The road to ABSU from Okigwe is also as bad
not even close pls
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Same as Enugu to 9th mile in those days. Scary

1 Like

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by pahen1991: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
this is not a reasonable comparism. bad roads and dangerous roads are different things.

1 Like

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by egopersonified(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2018
You didn't tell us how many people have lost their lives while plying that road.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by MSRA(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
OMG! If a car gets stranded on this road, the next thing is just to tip it over into the ravine below...and hope to goodness the ppl tipping don't follow the car into the abyss below. Looking at the road gives me the shivers let alone getting on it men.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
OMEGA009:
The road to ABSU from Okigwe is also as bad
Ikengress spotted, all this my cube absu gehs, btw what is elephants whip doing on you post... Mmm bad girl.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
why are we Nigerian having this rubbish mentality? just see the caption of this post.
is anyhting wrong with Nigerian roads being good and compared with the best? NO but we choose to compare it with the worst and then start praising our bad roads...SMH sad

I beg check my signature for a more secured Nigeria
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by selfemployed(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2018
If its China, they would create an expressvroad inside the mountain. Nepal is still far behind
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by ollah2: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2018
HigherEd:
Nepal should not be our standard. How much resources does Nepal have sef. The crude oil we produced for decades should hv given us infrastructural edge over most nations of the earth.

Thank you. Nigerians will be supporting and hailing mediocrities, no wonder they scream "up Nepa" when power restores
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
that's not a road, but a DEATH TRAP! Free ticket to Hell!
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by mrkia(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
This is exactly what I will term as 'MOTOR/TYRE ABUSE' grin
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
OgeFather:
why are we Nigerian having this rubbish mentality? just see the caption of this post.
is anyhting wrong with Nigerian roads being good and compared with the best? NO but we choose to compare it with the worst and then start praising our bad roads...SMH sad

I beg check my signature for a more secured Nigeria
You have no signature, bro!
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by kerry57: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Person wey the road to him village be like, is already being monitored by the village people, any mistake wey him make them go tell am to enter road home, cos they sure say him no go reach home. But God pass them.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by mrkia(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2018
This is exactly what I will rightly term as 'MOTOR/TYRE ABUSE' grin
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Automotive1:

If you think the roads in your town are bad, then you need to see this 95.8 km (60miles) long Manang road in Nepal.

The one-way ( impassable for 2 cars at the same time) road is very narrow and steep.

During rainy season, some areas are surrounded by giant waterfalls that covers the roadway.

A good driver must make sure he/she has a full tank and a well serviced car in order not to get stranded along this dangerous road.

Would you be brave enough to drive through this scary and dangerous road if that is the only route to your village or place of work?

https://autojosh.com/if-you-think-the-roads-in-your-town-are-badthen-you-need-to-see-this-waterfall-road-in-nepal/

If you ply this road always and think you ain't suicidal. You need a rethink and carry out a full psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Naajjii: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
How many mountain side roads we have in Nigerian, why do you show us roads in Nepal that are not on a rugged Terrain .
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by millionboi2: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Exqueen:
The difference between China and Nepal is that : China will turn it to one of the most suitable and motorable road in the world. while Nepal will ply it like that.
while Nigerians will turn it to suicide point.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2018
The road is not in a deplorable state like most roads in nigeria but it is just dangerous by it nature due to its mountaneous terrain.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Nigeria always finding excuse for failure.. Hahahaha

If you are interested in working and making money online, do check my profile and read my thread about how I make money online..
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
henry49:
You have no signature, bro!
Sorry bro just did some editing on it right now but I'm back
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Iscoalarcon: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Nepal is a third world poor country so I'm not surprised
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Automotive1:

I don't want to get angry this morning o. Be warned!
Never you use my area and that mountain side as comparison.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.