Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) (56763 Views)

Pilot Sole Survivor Of Nepal Plane Crash That Killed 18 / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by itchie: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
That's a mountain, probably a tourist attraction

1 Like

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
The journey to heaven! Look at the sky!

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by excel101(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
For goodness sake those are mountainous roads and are not the normal constructed roads we know. So there are no basis for comparison with Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by drchuks1234(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Auxtin85:
I have once travelled this kinda road in Shimla India years ago. My heart was in my palm all through the journey
Hahahahahahahahaha! if na me i go tell them stop let me trek oh
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by KosyJerry(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Thatโ€™s a disaster patiently waiting to happen...
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Firebomber: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Auxtin85:
I have once travelled this kinda road in Shimla India years ago. My heart was in my palm all through the journey

But shimla own was tide and well constructed now.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by lukency(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Wetin concern me with Nepal.My government has failed woefully!
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
OMEGA009:
The road to ABSU from Okigwe is also as bad
how far
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Auxtin85(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Firebomber:

But shimla own was tide and well constructed now.

Yes it is, but the snake like shape of the road and the valley by one side of the road na die
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by fayded(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
OMEGA009:

no oooo, it's not this terrible.2 cars can pass na.
u school(ed) at absu??
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Nna, na waooooh

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by agarawu23(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Death trap shocked
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Nepal can't be compared to Nigeria.

So because of this bad road we shouldn't complain of our bad roads What are govt doing with our oil money eh angry
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by magzey: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
We call this save Joni to hell
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Nepal na country? is it not one of those shitholes Trump talked about?
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by desgiezd(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Perilous journey!!
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Rumicarter: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
marsoden:
What am I going to Nepal to do in the first place?

Good Question.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
marsoden:

One sec, let me fry pure water.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
bambang231:
Todays Sure 100% fixed game...
25/09/2018 available, view ticket for more details

Old scam, all you have to do is Google it
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Rumicarter: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Auxtin85:

But that one in Shimla isn't as rugged as this, This one is not smooth at all.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Almunjid(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
kayboy4y:
Cow worshiping country.

Kill human being....1 month imprisonment

Injure a Cow........1 year imprisonment

Kill a Cow...... Life imprisonment.

I don't really have any pity for them.

This is ridiculous!. Is it true that they worship cows?

If it's true, then, they people will not have any problem is herdsmen. Because they are on the same page. Lol

Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by doubledx9ja(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
marsoden:

Mount Everest and other tourist attractions are there for you to enjoy! grin
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2018
That one na their wahala. We get our own wahala here
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Well, it is a road leading to settlements on a mountainous countryside.

Here, we are talking of roads in low altitude.

The caption of this post should be, "One of the most dangerous roads in the world"
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by COOL10(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
OMEGA009:
. I still remember the time I took bike from Ndi Akweke to ABSU. My heart was literally in my throat grin
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Auxtin85(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Rumicarter:

True
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by id4sho(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Rumicarter:

NIGERIANS, where una no dey. How was the feeling ?
I cannot kee my sef. lemme come and be going, hian
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2018
i am less concern about NEPAL I am from Nigeria and Nigerian deserve better we deserve more infrastructure
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by kenmaro: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Automotive1:
If U Think The Roads In Ur Town Are Bad,Then You Need To See This Road In Nepal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10SjlFFg77E?t=3

If you think the roads in your town are bad, then you need to see this 95.8 km (60miles) long Manang road in Nepal.

The one-way ( impassable for 2 cars at the same time) road is very narrow and steep.

During rainy season, some areas are surrounded by giant waterfalls that covers the roadway.

A good driver must make sure he/she has a full tank and a well serviced car in order not to get stranded along this dangerous road.

Would you be brave enough to drive through this scary and dangerous road if that is the only route to your village or place of work?

https://autojosh.com/if-you-think-the-roads-in-your-town-are-badthen-you-need-to-see-this-waterfall-road-in-nepal/

It is either you are an APC member or Buhari himself of Buhari's child or a corrupt politician or you have in any way benefitted from corruption for you to be speaking in favour of bad governance in Nigeria.

Why would you compare a pass(road) that was well technically thought out with a lot of effort & resources may be to create a shorter temporary access way to an interior with our bad, neglected, poorly maintained, and pot hole filled roads?

Comments like this give succour to our corrupt leaders making them feel that they are doing fine in managing the affairs of an underdeveloped country like Nigeria compared to highly developed countries like China. Guy! stop posting trash like this for our leaders to see. Instead, post challenging articles that will keep them on their feets.
Re: Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) by Twinmama(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
B3sty:
So, Nigeria should start comparing themselves with Nepal?

No mind him. We should compare ourselves to hell fire sef. Naija una no dey ever compare unasef with good things na soso bad bad things, no wonder God punish dem with Bubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.