Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Spiritual Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Spiritual Life (222 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Spiritual Meaning Of Geckos / The Spiritual Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Life by ivysunday(f): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2018
http://www.lifechanyuan.org

Xuefeng

(Translated by Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

Life on earth can be divided into three categories: the mortal life, the wise life, and the spiritual life.

Those who live for money, food, status, fame, and friendship, are leading mortal lives. A full eighty to eighty-five percent of all people endure these types of lives.

Those who live to pursue truth, spiritual wealth, honesty, kindness, beauty, love, and creating harmonious societies, are leading wise lives. About five to ten percent of people lead these types of lives.

Those who live to revere the Greatest Creator, comprehend the mysteries of Tao, supreme enlightenment, and the highest state of LIFE are leading spiritual lives. Only about two to five percent of people are gifted to lead these types of lives.

Spiritual lives are extraordinary lives. This tiny percentage of people who lead spiritual lives have only the Greatest Creator in their hearts and minds. They never use their own wisdom or cleverness but follow their hearts to live. They have no religions and do not put their hopes on any nations or special leaders. They have established unbreakable relationships with the Greatest Creator, and though they live on earth, their hearts are already transcending through time and space and traveling toward the kingdom of the Greatest Creator. They are retiring and unassuming, forgetting their own lives and wholeheartedly walking on the way of the Greatest Creator. Their hearts are full of peace and light. These people are the seeds of Heaven and the essence of humanity.

If you want to follow the spiritual path, the best road is to follow Jesus Christ's teachings. All teachings from Jesus Christ are telling people to walk on the way of the Greatest Creator, which is also the mission and sole purpose of Jesus Christ's coming to earth.

Let us listen to the teachings of Jesus Christ in order to live this spiritual life:

Jesus answered, ''I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.” ~ John 3:5

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." ~ John 4:13

Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." ~ John 4: 21-24

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. " ~ Matthew 6: 19-21

"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." ~ Matthew 6: 31-33

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” ~Matthew 7: 13-14

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." ~Matthew 7: 21-27

“And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” ~Matthew 12: 31-32

Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a miraculous sign from you." He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” ~Matthew 12: 38-39

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it. ~Matthew 13: 44-46

Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go! It will be done just as you believed it would." ~Matthew 8: 13

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. ~John 24: 12-13

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. ~John 10: 37-39

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.” ~John 6: 35-38

"Stop grumbling among yourselves," Jesus answered. "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. “~John 6: 43-45

He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him." ~John 6: 65

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.” ~John 16: 15-17

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."~Matthew 17: 20

He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” ~Matthew 18: 2-3

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." ~Matthew 18: 19-20

He said to another man, "Follow me." But the man replied,"Lord, first let me go and bury my father."
Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God."
Still another said, "I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say good-by to my family."
Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." ~Luke 9: 59-62

Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.“~ John 7:16-18

We shall try our best to enter through the narrow gate and live spiritual lives by following the teachings of Jesus Christ to walk on the way of the Greatest Creator. No one's teachings are more comprehensive, profound, and authentic than those of Jesus Christ. Therefore, Jesus is the Christ, the door to eternal life. It is only by entering through this door, and we do not need any other methods to self-improve or self-refine, that we might arrive in the kingdom of the Greatest Creator, the Elysium World.
Re: The Spiritual Life by Need2learnmuch: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2018
ftc

(1) (Reply)

Toefl Or Ielts: Which Is More Preferable To Take To Study Abroad? / Neco Gce Registration / NUBS David Goldman Phd Scholarships In UK, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.