Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Unlock Your Huawei Modem For Free Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlock Your Huawei Modem For Free Here (1308 Views)

Unlock Your Huawei/zte Old/new Modem Here For Free / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Your Huawei Modem For Free Here by foxychio(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
I DECIDED TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL IN HERE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY OF UNLOCKING YOUR HUAWEI MODEM FOR FREE.
ALL YOU DO IS TO SEND YOUR HUAWEI IMEI NUMBER TO foxychio4eva@yahoo. com AND YOU HUAWEI WILL BE FREE UNLOCK WITHOUT ANY CHARGE.

WISHING YOU THE BEST OF ALL. . . . .
Re: Unlock Your Huawei Modem For Free Here by chiskolo: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
vaengaiven U don't know what u are saying. when unlocking a modem, it cant affect the modem. Why, cos what u are un locking
is a software not hardware, but still dont give any body your IMEI Number You can do it your self fast and easy. let me teach you how.
Go to this site. www.a-zgsm.com when open select ''A-ZGSM Blog'', when open, pint to ''Free Unlock'', select ''Unlock HUAWEI USB'', when open you will see this phrase.

When the website Huawei calculate code online calculateĀ  code, it will show : Flash code and Unlock code.

Click on ''Huawei calculate code online'' when open Inter your IMEI Number and the security cod shown on the page. click ''calculate''
it will give you your unlock code. write it down. now insert referent sin card in your modem it will ask of unlock code inter the code and click ''ok''
That all
Re: Unlock Your Huawei Modem For Free Here by paviya: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2014
chiskolo:
vaengaiven U don't know what u are saying. when unlocking a modem, it cant affect the modem. Why, cos what u are un locking
is a software not hardware, but still dont give any body your IMEI Number You can do it your self fast and easy. let me teach you how.
Go to this site. www.a-zgsm.com when open select ''A-ZGSM Blog'', when open, pint to ''Free Unlock'', select ''Unlock HUAWEI USB'', when open you will see this phrase.

When the website Huawei calculate code online calculateĀ  code, it will show : Flash code and Unlock code.

Click on ''Huawei calculate code online'' when open Inter your IMEI Number and the security cod shown on the page. click ''calculate''
it will give you your unlock code. write it down. now insert referent sin card in your modem it will ask of unlock code inter the code and click ''ok''
That all

If anyone was unable to unlock your modem by the above unlocking method means,try alternative solutions.Yes it's online unlocking service.If you need cheapest online unlocking solutions means visit TheUnlockArena.com When i had the same situation,I chose alternative solutions.So only i recommend this way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy On Your Pc Or Laptop @a Fast Speed For Free 24hrs / Ipad Or Galaxy / Needs A Product Key (words 2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.