Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ipad Or Galaxy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ipad Or Galaxy (1328 Views)

Blogging With Ipad Or Samsung Tab? / Require A Used Ipad,or Blackberry Playbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Or Galaxy by badaru1(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2011
Please am intending to go for a pad and am confused about which of either Apple Ipad or Samsung Galaxy. Please I need your advice.
Re: Ipad Or Galaxy by Akinnoah(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
If u ar in lagos. i advice you to check some Ipads in my store.
I will give you good price

call me on =8=25102532

Re: Ipad Or Galaxy by DualCore1: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2011
Not really an iFan. My Galaxy tab P1000 fits so well in my palm it doesn't easily draw any attention in public. I can't pass it off for an iAnything.
Re: Ipad Or Galaxy by DualCore1: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2011
Akinnoah:

If u ar in lagos. i advice you to check some Ipads in my store.
I will give you good price

call me on =8=25102532

Stop deceiving people. These are not IPADs, they are cheap android 7-inch china-made devices.
Don't carry this deception into 2012 else you'll spell doom for your business.
Re: Ipad Or Galaxy by Mustay(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2011
@Op check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-805975.0.html

This topic has so much been debated on the phones section.

Personally, I have a problem with the customization of apple, ipod, itunes bla bla bla

I loff freedom. So if you want thje added advantage of a GSM phone and camera, Galaxy has it
Re: Ipad Or Galaxy by bigrovar(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Its all about personal choice and what u want from your tablet. Out of the box the ipad provide a better experience. Its generally smoother and (some will say easier to use) however the galaxy tab 10.1 provide more customization options for the user. a power user would be more at home with the galaxy tab however because android generally has more options for the advanced user. for example I can always install apps which allows me to connect to my home network windows shares / or ftp server etc I also love the multiple home screens and the ability add useful widgets to my home screen and customize my galaxy tab in such a way that its different from others. However its all a matter of choice. You really have to ask your self what you expect from a tablet.

The galaxy tab 10.1 is generally superior to the ipad hardware wise. It has a better front and back facing camera 0.7 MP against 3MP (back) and 2MP (Front), the galaxy tab is also lighter than the ipad2 607G against 565G. resolution wise the galaxy tab also wins with a 149 pixel density against the ipad2 which has 132 (this means pictures is much sharper and vibrant on the galaxy tab.
however like a said the ipad makes up with a better software experience. although I am currently running an alpha build of the latest android called ice cream sandwich which puts the galaxy tab on the same performance level of the ipad. so I have no doubt that the software experience of the galaxy tab 10.1 would improve with updates.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Help With My Yahoo Account Before I Gocrazy / Help: Laptop Freezes When Charger Is Unplugged! / How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.