Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (26621 Views)

CBN Lifts FX Restrictions On Milk, Dairy Products Import To Crash Prices / Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / How To Remove Post No Debit Restrictions On Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by bazzyblings: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Go to the bank branch oga
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by classicking(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Rumicarter:
#TeamGTB

Which GTB one month gone now dispense error yet it has not been reversed when to the bank like two time same story complaint online twice same old story all the bank in Nigeria mad wema too 100 for sms notification and 50 for card maintenance the card that is inside my wallet that's 150 monthly

1 Like

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by PrudySara(f): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
U can say again. There was a day I visited their customer care unit, the lady I met there ehn! Busy discussing with her co-worker forgetting that there are people waiting for her, people who also have work they'll be going to.,
Exqueen:
Go to Ecobank and experience the worst customer service.

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by abankis098765: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Having the same problem with you.....am on there branch right away....I swear this bank is messed up....I regret the day I open the account with them....
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by BigGuyMan01: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
My account has been unblocked finally cool

God bless seun for this great forum

Mynd44 God bless you bro.

God bless everyone here tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by BigGuyMan01: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
abankis098765:
Having the same problem with you.....am on there branch right away....I swear this bank is messed up....I regret the day I open the account with them....
They just unblocked mine, they saw this post and started hammering me with calls lol cool

Better fight those idiots, they are really annoying
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by wolexy14(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
omoadeleye:

Maybe access bank of then but i can tell you now, their service and response is awesome, you don't need to visit any access bank branch before getting a resolve for any issues.
bros na last month i dey talk of so ooooo no be 2017
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by Olifiz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mine sef worse. Na GTBank Dey do me this strong thing. Money I have been withdrawning into my account from Shopify just because I made more last month n they blocked my account o. The matter still Dey there sef. Security agencies don Dey involved sef those ones just Dey look for bribe.
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by Queenbalikees(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
you said nothing but the truth.... i can relate.
Exqueen:
Go to Ecobank and experience the worst customer service.

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by Kenedex: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
go to their branch am sure they will resolve the issue before you go instead of sending series of mails to them
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by FirstCounsel(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
FirstCounsel:
It appears you put all your eggs in one basket (FCMB). When all this mess is resolved go open another account elsewhere. In 9ja its always better to have a plan B or C so you don't get messed up this way again. Cheers bro
Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Must OP credit u? Naigerians sef. So thank u no do u ba?
Na joke. A lighter note bar

1 Like

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by DavidEsq(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
obakovich:

Na joke. A lighter note bar
Is dah so? So if e credit u, u go return am abi?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2018
DavidEsq:

Is dah so? So if e credit u, u go return am abi?
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Rejecting Mutilated Naira Notes (Torn Notes) / CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.