Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Help Me On How To Check Email - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me On How To Check Email (339 Views)

50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / A Married Man Once Asked To Check My Butt On A Plane – Wumi Toriola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On How To Check Email by nmanma1(f): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
pls my fellow nairalander, how can i check the emails sent to me from nairaland, when i open my email, i will see a message like login to see the messages sent. im kind of confused.
Re: Help Me On How To Check Email by RevenGeMission: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
You have to reply the message or click the link so you'll be able to connect to whoever DM'd you

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West's Words At Strange Meeting With Donald Trump. / Toyin Lawani Makes Nollywood Debut / Kidnapped Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.