Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Anyone Studying In Morocco Or Been To Morocco? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Morocco Or Been To Morocco? (947 Views)

I Need A Nigerian Residing In Morocco Or Tunisia? / They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Morocco Or Been To Morocco? by Mrmudhun(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
hi nairalanders,
am marko from south sudan and i want to visit morocco for studying.
1. what are the challengers facing international students in morocco?
2.how can i hustle in morocco?
3.as we are going to morocco through scholarship, the government of king of morocco, agreed to pay usd $80 monthly as pocket money to each student, is it usd $80 enough for feeding renting apartment and etc?
4. what is the duration for studying in MBBS?
5.add any question which i did not ask?
6.add anything which i need to know about maroc.

thanks

sorry i don't know english well, send me ur experience through my mail <madhanmawien@mail.com>
Re: Anyone Studying In Morocco Or Been To Morocco? by velmajdennis: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
You can choose any university. You must work for the university rating. I advise one famous blog http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/how-to-write-a-successful-essay/2018/08/20 about the structure of student life. There is useful information about useful resources. For example writing an essay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Foodstuffs Can One Carry When Traveling To Brazil ? / Saudi Nurse Interview Questions / You Travel To Any Place Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.