Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

A Warning To Primate Ayodele And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Warning To Primate Ayodele And Others (344 Views)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Warning To Primate Ayodele And Others by dumahi(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2018
On September 9, 2018, the local media was awash with yet another set of one Primate Ayodele's 'prophecies' which were actually full of conditional statements like "God says IF PDP gives Saraki ticket, he will defeat Buhari" as if God's decision depends on men's (PDP's) decision.

Recall that Ayodele also said in that his so called Warning To The Nation that "Amaju Pinnick's relevance is closed in the NFF. He will not come back to the NFF. I don't see him on that seat any more..." (www.tribuneonlineng.com/163404/). In less than 2 weeks of that 'prophecy', Pinnick returned to the NFF seat in a landslide (polling 35 out of 45 votes among 3 other contestants).

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, people like Primate Ayodele are accorded easy relevance because most of us are as religious as we are ungodly. Fancy Nigerian media describing the man as a 'popular seer' already!

So, in God's name, I warn Ayodele & others like him to stop lying on God & bringing ridicule upon God's people. Else, they'll die miserably.
Re: A Warning To Primate Ayodele And Others by dumahi(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
This warning also goes to those who promote people who claim to speak for God, but who have a record of false 'prophecies'. In case u are a blogger, if promoting false prophets is the only way to get traffic, u had better ended your blogging career than face terrible Divine retribution. God never says it & it doesn't come to pass. I feel strongly in my spirit this morning that, anyone who helps to spread this message will be uniquely blessed just for doing that. Cc: OAM4J

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Acid Test For Muslims / Atheism Is Death / Say This Simple Miracle Prayer If You Need A Miracle Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.