Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React (1441 Views)

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by Amebo9jablog(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Bobrisky comes out gay took to her Instagram handle to share a video of her dancing like a woman with a caption;

bobrisky222My sugar daddy love my hair. My bae love me so much and I love him too

See what fans said;

marynanji@onyiokonkwo ✋ I want to see

alianejulia@bobrisky222 please live your life how you please..�� how do they hate and follow everything you do��

ayzee56@bobrisky222 this is confession right here... in black and white... 14 years is sure for you now Bob

mrs_laura_osumahCant you all see that she wrote that for you fools who will actually believe that

mrs_laura_osumah@bobrisky222 am i right?? Live your life my dear haters will always say shit

investor_perryI love u bobrisky���

adaybaryour@rhinny123 smh

adaybaryourIf and only if you know we are not promised tomorrow.......

favour__osazuwa@ucheperpetual he not a guy jor but a cross dresser.

tp_frk31Why are you stressing yourself you this man? You are even miserable as a woman. Get a life !!!!

ebere44When are you coming to delta state I would love to see you live.....cos I love and support transgenders

iam_soniluv@its_pleasant because the truth is too bitter for him to handle,he claims he don't give a Bleep about what people say but meeehn e the pain am too oo���

alpha_fermale_@peenfaces I m her oooo
iam_soniluv@its_pleasant because the truth is too bitter for him to handle,he claims he don't give a Bleep about what people say but meeehn e the pain am too oo���

alpha_fermale_@emerald_hrt h��

iam_soniluvHe claims he don't give a Bleep about what people say but meeehn the truth is way too bitter for him to handle ��him get blood nah,if you like kill yourself trying to prove haters wrong but we won't stop telling you the truth. Mumu

iam_soniluvHe claims he don't give a Bleep about what people say but meeehn the truth is way too bitter for him to handle ��him get blood nah,if you like kill yourself trying to prove haters wrong but we won't stop telling you the truth. Mumu

lbiyemibakareSweet

bolyvn2_golden_goddess@bobrisky222 savage

pokerhotyHey you too pretty

jennie_boss.ladyI don't know why you are not yet arrested.... Tonto should put some sense in you.... So disgusting

tee_mhilehinBobo tho risky ❤️❤️

bolyvn2_golden_goddess@bobrisky222 lolz����savage
pokerhotyHey you too pretty

jennie_boss.ladyI don't know why you are not yet arrested.... Tonto should put some sense in you.... So disgusting

tee_mhilehinBobo tho risky ❤️❤️

bolyvn2_golden_goddess@bobrisky222 lolz����savage

emmanuellaugommaI can't help but laff�����

em_omobolanle@bobrisky222 savage

em_omobolanle@bobrisky222 lol

em_omobolanle@rhinny123 I tire o

em_omobolanle@annie_yonce I swaer

em_omobolanle@feedersfoundation meaning?

ennything_for_realIt will not better for filter ...lol

em_omobolanle@jennyluv7153 shaking tables

dearka221@bobrisky222 lmao

patty_praiz@millionprince lmao nigerians sha

arica_nicole_@bobrisky222 dwl ����

wowo_tvDisgusting

kenderal_denise��

mescana22Tufiaakwa �

freedomngalla@peenfaces I am here ooh��

ijenwa_Boby with dah risk

gbadebotolulope1234�
ijenwa_@bobrisky222 bob just kill kill me.... I want to die love die on you ����

ijenwa_@1made_collection bomb � �

moodymudi13�����������

rosechris__All of you that clicked on his page and found out his page was a private account and you followed him and he accepted and you come all the way to type insults and throw all shades of bitterness ���y’all need to be checked cus there’s a problem with you I thought people follow who they like..Nigerians daft people

ijenwa_@bobrisky222 gbam another hit � � bob infact na your mouth � I learn how to put haters in their place.. I mean � the main place they belong ����❤�

precious__gold1Bobo idi risky��

sparklingiqAbeg all sin na sin. There's only one hell fire! I can't remember hearing different classes of hell fire. So does of you condemning, abeg check yourself as well, even if you lie or cheat or kill. Na one place all sinners go enter. Don't throw stones when you ain't worthy. Nobody holy pass Jesus Christ

senorita_zheeMama I love ya way of life ,It ya life ,live it the way you wants not the way people wants ,I love you @bobrisky222

classy_vicBob pls i need one of those your hairs @bobrisky222

ujubaybaySugar daddy wey nor get name or pics taah all na fake @bobrisky222 if he is so proud of you he should declare it na , no big deal , no be today homosexualism start

affablealfredOne thing I noticed about this woman Bob risky is that she's always happy so why should I make myself sad bc of a happy person. Bob risky if your market is selling go ahead ooo but don't forget were you come from. And don't forget God Almighty, don't also forget to repent on the last minute. That's all for now. Okay bye

sheba_sambaLovely bobrisky

nessycoleChaii this is not life..

capeziolapweetyI jst luv u 4 1 tin u no dey slack.

tonyo_samSlay Queen

its_pleasantLet the fight end Abeg.

small_kogi_girl����

internetnewsfreakYou mean no matter how much he gets into your an*s Bob. Them Anus fuckers be destroying your rectum and are covering your eyes with money. Don't forget the other guy that died the other day as a result of the same thing they are doing with your body. If I don't like you I won't be posting this so don't be angry. Be careful with them Anus f*cking politicians/millionaire Baes. Be enjoying the money today, don't forget that tomorrow is coming. Will you be Hale and hearty tomorrow? I worry for you, Sweetie.

internetnewsfreak@avi_sosincere ...and according to him, the sugar daddy can never make him pregnant however much he f,*cos him. He simply admitted to being banged in the butt by an An*s fucking mother*cker.

jasminethequeenmotherPapiwater ��... Barbie boy looking

ayodejioluwajuwonloSorry bob ☺️☺️☺️

officiallorlandoThere is no place for Evil, repent the Kingdom of God is fast approaching

official_tim_richieYou mean Bleep ewo ..gay alart oya blow the whittle oo

olaideoduntan12If u don't like him unfollow him.. Leave him alone... Let him live is d way he want.. Carry go @bobrisky222

collinsmovic.dimson@bobrisky222 your own hell fire will be very big

mutiudamilolaI sent u msg on ur inbox pls do reply

reyronel@jhemmysbeauty_homeappliances mtihani mkubwa huu aisdee

iamhelynzOsheyyyy

titilaptop_officialMy sugar mommy

olamide_mamooAm seeing tinx

jeffboyoThe Lord is coming back for you

jeffboyoThe way the hell � will treat your mata only the Satan know

jeffboyoSo disgusting

effiemobasiWhy can’t we spread love not hate!!! If you don’t like what you see... move on!! @bobrisky222 keep being yourself!! We only have one life to live!!!

vah_nessah_@trueloveyetunde nothing,been good�

thessy_weseYo Bro @bobrisky222 I wanna ask you something and I hope you reply me... why do you pay attention and reply to negative comments and ignore and not reply the positive one? �� is it that you enjoy the negative than the positive? �

bangurajuliet���

bisoladebraWhen I watched ur 2013 interview on youtbe @bobrisky222 ... I liked u evn more cos I believed u were nt a gay and u knew wah u wre doing by saying u had get married and give birth to ur own kids with ur beautiful wife... I believed all this cross dressing were just to make money and that u know wah u are doing buh saying now that "your bae likes u and u likes him too".. Is kinda weird buh I jux hope those were jux mere saying for the haterz @bobrisky222..

itsroyalprincess@bobrisky222 savage asf�����

blackberryhub@bobrisky222 if not that hell was 90% real based on evidence from the bible and atrocities going on around the world ... it would have been okay to continue like this and ruin young peoples values and belief in God ... you probably have been given to a reprobate mind as predicted in the bible .. so definately you wont stop ... i hope you wont wake up one day all alone with fire and brimstone searing your soul ... and you will remember that all the praises and fame and money wasnt even worth a minute in hell

starrycosyLol.. @bobrisky222 ure so funny... I like u o jare

nkembeautysupplyGet it boo����

preshyrocksbabyI don't understand. If u don't like a person or what they stand for, then whynare u following them Nawa 4 una mind una business una no gree hian cos e don already reach level highest you don't like a person yet u still took the time to comment on the person's page. May God bless u people with job/work ooooooh besides is it ur gay or is it ur yansh cmon shift comot jhoor mtcheew

agbekedetayo@bobrisky222 �pls be careful of what u say on social media o. Homosexuality is illegal and a jailable offence in Nigeria o.

paws911_dogsaffairBeautiful guil

queenlammy@internetnewsfreak why don't you keep your sorry to yourself and let the guy be. He has choose his own part, let him live it. What make you think it's your own advice that will change? Just saying tho.

3sha3sha@mrs_laura_osumah ���Laura!!!

flawless_moi@bobrisky222 kill me already!!!!! ����

macmoetz@bobrisky222 God of Nazareth

prisca_raphaelsofficialBob toh risky ���

bright_olonilua@graceload you’re a peasant

shifudachinesepastorAunty @bobrisky222 I they greet u oo
clay_de_model32�Bleep u
lady_psquare@bobrisky222 same with women if they use the same hole ���������
obibuzornwakoby@bobrisky222 chai
dabo3626Madness...

sandra.ada.16�

fondorabeautyGod have mercy

oluwadamilolaarowojobe@bobrisky222 walahi my love, i like ur respose�

quan_nna@bobrisky222 oshey baddest ... life is too short to worry bout scumbags ... only God can judge not man .. Live your best life ��

philips_moore@bobrisky222 Bob oo

ema_naturaleYour flawless face and skin is 95% of ur selfie.you musnt wear make up each time you wanna leave the house a take a selfie.go follow @ema_naturale for free daily skin care tips and thank me later.you also deserve a permanent flawless skin.its not meant for celebrities alone.

cap_bossonline_varietyInukwa

hamisa._repliesDume la mbegu

tonto__lover@bobrisky222 SAVAGE

krystal_clothing@bobrisky222�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ ����

divinefavour67@ucheperpetual mine too

damilare_laniyonu@bobrisky222 And this statement u just made doesn’t justify you to be gay enough for you to get arrested since homosexuality is an illegal act in Nigeria?

lulu_waks_empire@graceload @instablog9ja@celebritygossip9ja

automobile_ambassadorsSorry oh

temiladde�� sweetheart

baby____lee❤️

temiladde@bobrisky222 you’re a man? ������ i don’t believe you ��#barbietingz �❤️

preciousotaThis hair is a bae

berryeroBiko you all should leave barbie doll oo let him pack his money

yemisi_ata@letmommabewithyou_ walahi,i wanted to comment on dat her masculine face but i say make i shatap,she is hating on a man like Barbie.....jealousy kill am

thatz_mark@ucheperpetual he's just pretending to be. he can't be gay is staying with us here in 9ja

itz.anita.906Lol@graceload,why follow a bitter soul,this just prove ure the bitter soul right now becos you can't be like @bobrisky222

ralphfache@ucheperpetual lol we all in this together ..

big_and_caring_heart@bobrisky222 you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you have a family? You're roaming around like a mad man, tuueehhhh! Àtôôleeee!!! Piss piss got house ��‍♀️

margaretkierama353@y.e.t.u lol

grace.stephen.353Soon u will have anal cancer

porche_mamaboisWasted space

preciousakinteye@rhinny123 may God bless u, instead of people to face their fuckin messed up life and make it better they poke nose into other people's life that are even better Han theirs... That shit is annoying, and those people that are talking aren't better than him, they got no money, just running mouth... Go make your own fuckin money and live him alone �‍♀�‍♀

horlaryhinkah6Please face ur own life and let Bob do her own life too......if u don't like Bob then unfollow her........solomakinde pple

preciousakinteye@apreciousdinnisakwi This isn't about negativity it's wat is within you that Matters the most... Most of y'all running mouth are the worst. What matters most is wat makes a person happy not what people think or feel about you, wat matters most is your happiness, and ma if u aren't better than him don't even try to judge... He'll never be ashamed to dress like a woman because being a woman is not a shameful thing ���‍♀�‍♀

preciousakinteye@graceload It's what makes him happy that Matters, if you aren't happy with his post, y the Bleep are you even following him in the first place�‍♀, did he tell u he is in the need for followers Abeg pack

preciousakinteye@annie_yonce may God bless you, that was what I just told someone now�‍♀

missnizershShaaaaame ��

hernuplenty@bobrisky222 funny you, u always stand on your feet. You never take defeat. I like ur courage

mhisqueenbeaBiko@bobrisky222. Wer d man dey Bleep so

jayypower_@bobrisky222 �����

qvn_ij...

_vikkie_x@winky_yinky kini�

chiamaka.nwaforobasi@peenfaces �

officialhopewinnieBobo looking slay

lovestabamubiHaha love over everything

parchis_leoDo what makes you happy joor

littlems.attitude@corrinebadass

krishthobYou mean he **** you? OMG��

hon.petersonIt’s clear bobrisky is a guy... police await u
Fans got no chill and bobrisky careless.

More reactions:: https://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-comes-out-gay-says-my-sugar-daddy-loves-my-hair-angry-fans-react/

Lalasticlaca Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by Tlaw01(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Needs help
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by itspzpics(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by macmiral: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2018
This guy sulks

Next!!
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by Fierce11: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2018
World leaders are pushing for 'complete legalisation' of weed because the fight against it is 'failing'.. That's the exact same shii they did with homosexualism.. If the can't fight it, they would 'force' you to embrace it.. Foolish vagabonds.
I would not regret stabbing to death, any homosexual i come in contact with. I would not regret erasing that choice they made..
They would say its not a choice, that they were 'born like that'.. But why were you born as a male to have sexual desires for a male.. But you still have to dress and act like a lady so you would be able to entice other gays that dress as males? Does it make sense that gays are born as maleish-males and some as femaleish-males? gays have no basis for existence. Remove religion and they would still have no basis for existence.. Bobrisky would die by my hand if i come in contact with him.. I remain a core anti-homosexualist.. Even though they term it homophobia, i know that i possess no 'phobia' for the wasted sons of faggotism.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by EtherealAnn(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
macmiral:
This guy sulks
Next!!
sucks*
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by UrbanExotica(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by Alaadin(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
omo alé ni boboriski sha cry

Ur man , Bleep u , never pregnant. cry cry

Normal people don't say this .
someone help me with that meme
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by DopeAngel(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anything to stay relevant.

Whoever believes bobrisky is gay is an idiot and needs to get his/her brain checked.
Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Op, u get time copy comments sha

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React by nazablossom(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bob is confused.

Today he talks about having a girlfriend, tomorrow he's having sugar daddy.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Yellow Jumpsuit / “am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi / What!!!!,it's Unbelieveable.(mercy+ike Slept Kissing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.