Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) (2205 Views)

Lets Assume Nigerians Were Cocaine? How Would Tinubu Treat Us?. / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
*Tinubu should put his hears to the ground

* The pranks is getting much and people are losing interest already!

* Sanwo-olu won't win the heart of the masses

* one tenure would do Lagos state more bad than good

"Ambode escalated the issue, he should have allowed the elders of the party to resolve it without the media. Asiwaju is angry because he allowed the media to meddle in a simple matter between a father and son". A close pal, and Apc party member disclosed this to me!

As easy as it may seems for APC to win Lagos, it is now as tedious as ever it could be!
After the results of Osun poll over the weekend which shows the true mind of people, I really wondered how people could turn out so mich to vote in a 'dancing senator' who even boycotted a debate.
Asiwaju, this should show you how lagos state would look like if you force someone they don't want on them.
Ambode may have stepped on toes but he is quite the people's choice. If you APC gladiators should Hurst him out, don't be surprised to see PDP get a pity vote sir!

The rift is going a direction we patriot don't want. We all want a better Lagos where every Lagosian enjoys the dividend of democracy.
A true patriot, ready to listen always. No wonder he's well respected and followed! Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a leader and we respect him without remnants. He is indeed someone every leader should look forward to.
I implore Jagaban to keep his ears to the ground and hear the cries of the masses. Just with an online poll, 60% of Lagosians wants Ambode to continue a second term in office! Bringing someone new to the polity now won't do the party any good during the forth coming general election!

I make my consultations everyday and I can assure you (Asiwaju) that the polity is getting tense! People have started saying different things about the whole issue. Tinubu should know that people are getting the picture of the whole thing by the day! He should know by now that irrespective of his motive with this matter, the masses are solidly behind Ambode!
You can't force anyone down the throat of Lagosians, they have full orientation!

Conduct an online poll today and see how many people would vote in their masses for Ambode. Forget the endorsement by some group of people, the true political power belongs to the people!

I really still can't wrap my heads around what is going on in the in caucus, but I want to assure you that I know what the populace are thinking!

Sir, the Yoruba people would say "eniti o ba month ibi ti oro nlo, ota oloro ni ooo". You and I know Ambode would never be anything without you Jagaban, but he has rose to become something and now enjoys the mandate of the people of Lagos.
Let me give you a permutation sir!

Imagine Sanwo olu is choiced at the primaries, yet Ambode accepts his defeats. He dances to the tune till it is just 2weeks to the election whn you and the Lawmakers won't be able to impeach him anymore. Then he starts the anti party rage and supports his kinsman who may bear the flag of lagos PDP(otedola). Oga Ambode to some extent has the lagos polics force chapter command on him. He could still use the power of incumbent to influence the results! This will serve a big blow on us who won't for anything change the directions of our political might.

On nairaland, a true patriot I have been following anonymously for long also couldn't forge ahaed again, Sarrki just dropped his guards and.......
Sir, thay is not even the issue... I'm so concerned about your political empire that would be drastically affected if Lagos should snatched away!

I really don't want to say much, I just hope the right thing is done immediately and Ambode is allowed to sail through to save the face of APC that couldn't be saved in Osun, we all know Osun is long gone!
Maybe you don't know Oyo state people too are seriously not happy with uncle isiaka who allowed some people with 'carton crown' disrespect the great monarch of ibadan (olubadan).

Sir, you can put your own house in order still! I'm sure you know how close lagos governorship polls has been over the years even since 1999, pdp are always close, but this time........

Sir forgive my harsh words, im a patriot and love my state! I really don't want it go backward!

ITESIWAJU ilu Eko, lo je mi loogun ooo

Sarkki
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Drabeey wrote this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2018
pics credits to Oluwadare Agbamu

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by CilicMarin: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
You mean Asiwaju should order the APC not to conduct Primaries and hand over the ticket to Ambode?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Akosbaba(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
It seems Asiwaju isn't the only one having a grouse with the incumbent as there are several reports of Tinubu loyalists getting ready to support Sanwo olu even if Tinubu turns around and supports Ambode. However, should Ambode take the bold step of joining the PDP, Lagos APC may find it impossible to manage the situation. This is because in a free and fair election like what we've seen in Osun state, anything can happen.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Jokerman(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2018
I wish Ambode decamps... Tinubu wings needs to be clipped in Lagos....
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by sarrki(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Drabeey:

The rift is going a direction we patriot don't want. We all want a better Lagos where every Lagosian enjoys the dividend of democracy.
A true patriot, ready to listen always. No wonder he's well respected and followed! Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a leader and we respect him without remnants. He is indeed someone every leader should look forward to.
I implore Jagaban to keep his ears to the ground and hear the cries of the masses. Just with an online poll, 60% of Lagosians wants Ambode to continue a second term in office! Bringing someone new to the polity now won't do the party any good during the forth coming general election!

I make my consultations everyday and I can assure you (Asiwaju) that the polity is getting tense! People have started saying different things about the whole issue. Tinubu should know that people are getting the picture of the whole thing by the day! He should know by now that irrespective of his motive with this matter, the masses are solidly behind Ambode!
You can't force anyone down the throat of Lagosians, they have full orientation!

Conduct an online poll today and see how many people would vote in their masses for Ambode. Forget the endorsement by some group of people, the true political power belongs to the people!

I really still can't wrap my heads around what is going on in the in caucus, but I want to assure you that I know what the populace are thinking!

Sir, the Yoruba people would say "eniti o ba month ibi ti oro nlo, ota oloro ni ooo". You and I know Ambode would never be anything without you Jagaban, but he has rose to become something and now enjoys the mandate of the people of Lagos.

Imagine Sanwo olu is choiced at the primaries, yet Ambode accepts his defeats. He dances to the tune till it is just 2weeks to the election whn you and the Lawmakers won't be able to impeach him anymore. Then he starts the anti party rage and supports his kinsman who may bear the flag of lagos PDP(otedola). Oga Ambode to some extent has the lagos polics force chapter command on him. He could still use the power of incumbent to influence the results! This will serve a big blow on us who won't for anything change the directions of our political might.

On nairaland, a true patriot I have been following anonymously for long also couldn't forge ahaed again, Sarrki just dropped his guards and.......
Sir, thay is not even the issue... I'm so concerned about your political empire that would be drastically affected if Lagos should snatched away!

I really don't want to say much, I just hope the right thing is done immediately and Ambode is allowed to sail through to save the face of APC that couldn't be saved in Osun, we all know Osun is long gone!
Maybe you don't know Oyo state people too are seriously not happy with uncle isiaka who allowed some people with 'carton crown' disrespect the great monarch of ibadan (olubadan).

Sir, you can put your own house in order still! I'm sure you know how close lagos governorship polls has been over the years even since 1999, pdp are always close, but this time........

Sir forgive my harsh words, im a patriot and love my state! I really don't want it go backward!

Sarkki
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Drabeey wrote this...

May your days be long with Good tidings

God bless you sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
What's wrong with you people? If Ambode is so popular as your online polls portends then let him go for the party ticket jostling on 29 of this month. No more baba sope again..Go and work for your election or reelection. Aaaah..
The online igbos keep having fits on Tinubu; The veritable Southwest Political Supremo ..wetin concern una with our inner structure or how we run politically....wetin concern una with Lagos election? Tinubu this Tinubu that. Una no dey tire!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
You mean Asiwaju should order the APC not to conduct Primaries and hand over the ticket to Ambode?

you and I know that is not the politics sir!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jokerman:
I wish Ambode decamps... Tinubu wings needs to be clipped in Lagos....

That will be a political suicidal for Ambode!
he should learn a great deal from Ladoja
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
WiLdFLame:
What's wrong with you people? If Ambode is so popular as your online polls portends then let him go for the party ticket jostling on 29 of this month. No more baba sope again..Go and work for your election or reelection. Aaaah..
The online igbos keep having fits on Tinubu; The veritable Southwest Political Supremo ..wetin concern una with our inner structure or how we run politically....wetin concern una with Lagos election? Tinubu this Tinubu that. Una no dey tire!!!!

Oga, im a son of the soil!

my great ancestors owns the land.... I'm from Epe town( full fledged) I know what I'm saying!

Tinubu is our leader, im just calling his attention to the imminent threat removing Ambode from power may cause!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by RZArecta2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lagosians want to be free from the shackles of that greedy monkey Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How can one man be richer than a state ? Money meant for far reaching projects in outskirts will be used to placate one tingod. Lagosians say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Tinubu should do his worst let his wings be finally clipped forever cool
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
Lagosians want to be free from the shackles of that greedy monkey Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How can one man be richer than a state ? Money meant for far reaching projects in outskirts will be used to placate one tingod. Lagosians say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Tinubu should do his worst let his wings be finally clipped forever cool

The Tinubu I know won't allow pdp rule the Lagos, not even in the next century!

Lagosian are happy with Ambode, we are!
I can assure you things will fall in place soonest!

still, thanks for your concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by anibirelawal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
WiLdFLame:

You are on point bro, i see no reason of shouting Tinubu here & there. If we are to follow through a democratic process, there should be a Primary election in Lagos amongst all political parties.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by dejiogundipe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Drabeey:

my great ancestors owns the land.... I'm from Epe town( full fledged) I know what I'm saying!

Tinubu is our leader, im just calling his attention to the imminent threat removing Ambode from power may cause!

You are from Epe? No wonder you dey beg
for your brother. No more free money as soon as Ambode losess.

See, Ambode is mad, Tinubu is useless. You guys have forgotten how other aspirants were forced to step down for Ambode abi?

Let him have a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by dejiogundipe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Drabeey:

The Tinubu I know won't allow pdp rule the Lagos, not even in the next century!

Lagosian are happy with Ambode, we are!
I can assure you things will fall in place soonest!

still, thanks for your concern

If PDP wins Lagos next year u, Ambode and Tinubu should go and die!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
DrAbeey,
Thanks for your patriotism to the land.

My dear brother, politics has its trappings. It's a snare, and when one is caught in it there are one of three options left open to get out of the trap - be brutal with competition to stay relevant - do nothing and be insulted and disrespected - concede and hand over to opponent.

I am glad you are a son of the soil and I will ask you to retrace back into memory lane and use the background of Lagos politics to march the way forward here. I want you to recall the politics of 1850 to 1860, the politics of 1956 to 1970 and the politics of 1992 to 2003. There is enough precedence to follow there for the way forward. We should not reinvent the wheel.

God bless you!

Eko Akete, Ilu Ogbon!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by deomelo: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
Drabeey:

Sarkki
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Drabeey wrote this...
[/s]

Utter nonsense, nothing comes easy in life and if direct primaries and end of automatic tickets and impositions regardless of performance means losing elections, so be it.

Automatic tickets and remaining in office without facing any kind of contest or primaries = Imposition and Godfatherism.

Direct primaries means democracy and you can not in one breath want and preach democracy while at the same time in another breath demanding automatic tickets and imposition. It's hypocritical.

Direct primaries is the Democratic and the best way forward, win or lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by deomelo: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
RZArecta2:
[/s]

Lagos can rot and decay, Igbos don't care as long as they get to show us how much they hate Tinubu..

We are sorry that Tibubu is responsible for the rot, misery and backwardness in your ipob villages.

I don't even know why hating this man is your only portion and obsession in life.

Sucks to be Igbos sha

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
dejiogundipe:

You are from Epe? No wonder you dey beg
for your brother. No more free money as soon as Ambode losess.

See, Ambode is mad, Tinubu is useless. You guys have forgotten how other aspirants were forced to step down for Ambode abi?

Let him have a taste of his own medicine.

Maybe it's easy for you to say such words to people leading you over there!

over here we respect our elders, and please try not to use those foul languages!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by adaweezy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
WiLdFLame:
After removing and inciting the structure against him??

You must be dreaming.

APC would lose Lagos if it does field Jide Sanwolu
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Utter nonsense, nothing comes easy in life and if direct primaries and end of automatic tickets and impositions regardless of performance means losing elections, so be it.

Automatic tickets and remaining in office without facing any kind of contest or primaries = Imposition and Godfatherism.

Direct primaries means democracy and you can not in one breath want and preach democracy while at the same time in another breath demanding automatic tickets and imposition. It's hypocritical.

Going into the primaries isn't the issue here, if you are following the Lagos politics, you'd realise that if Ambode defer all odds and go into the primaries.... their are obstacles already mounted on his way!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by adaweezy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s]

Utter [s]nonsense, nothing comes easy in life and if direct primaries and end of automatic tickets and impositions regardless of performance means losing elections, so be it.

[/s]
[/s]
If direct primaries were employed in 2007 would BRF have won AC ticket in 2007?? If direct primaries were employed for ministerial positions you think BRF would be a minister?

Now the APC Lagos leadership has made it obvious that because Ambode has blocked stealing and corruption and therefore want him out because their is no free money.

The people of Lagos are smart and would not watch as a corrupt few dictate to them.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
dejiogundipe:

If PDP wins Lagos next year u, Ambode and Tinubu should go and die!

this is sacrosanct if the apc leadership fails to resolve this rancours! But let me disappoint you, They will resolve it and no one would die!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by deomelo: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Drabeey:

Going into the primaries isn't the issue here, if you are following the Lagos politics, you'd realise that if Ambode defer all odds and go into the primaries.... their are obstacles already mounted on his way!

Real or imagined obstacles doesn't mean direct primaries is not the best and the democratic way forward.

Giving Ambode or any candidate automatic tickets without primary challenge via other capable talents is undemocratic and imposition.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by deomelo: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
adaweezy:

If direct primaries were employed in 2007 would BRF have won AC ticket in 2007?? If direct primaries were employed for ministerial positions you think BRF would be a minister?

Now the APC Lagos leadership has made it obvious that because Ambode has blocked stealing and corruption and therefore want him out because their is no free money.

The people of Lagos are smart and would not watch as a corrupt few dictate to them.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant nonsense.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I endorse this message!

In mid-1800s there was a tussle for the crown of Ologun Kutere dynasty and led to a face off between an imposed King and the favoured King. That political intrigue opened a weak line that was exploited by the perched foreigners to usurp power and changed the destiny of the land forever.

In the mid-1950s and lasting till 1967, which tailed into the war that ended in 1970, there was a political intrigue that originated in Lagos which threatened to change the course of Yorubaland. But for a quick and strategic reaction, a foreign culture would have become the landlords over Yoruba politics in Western region.

In 1992, after the seizure of Abiola's mandate, Lagos became the ground zero of political warfare between Yoruba and the rest of Nigeria. The aftermath of a long drawn battle and in which a lot of Yoruba political assets were assassinated brought in a new awakening and democracy that we enjoy today.

There is lessons to be learnt in all of these. I don't need to talk too much. Oro die lan'so fun Omoluabi, t'oba de inu yio di odindi! Those with wisdom will know because this message is targeted at them.

Deomelo, I agree with you wholeheartedly that we must champion democratic principles, we owe it as honour to our assassinated leaders, they gave their blood to force a new order on Nigeria. Nonetheless, DrAbeey has a point and we must not dismiss it. There are foreigners waiting for Lagos to erupt so they can exploit the division. It happened before. Let's close ranks.

Eko O ni Baje O!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by adaweezy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant nonsense.

But I am Yoruba na abi weere ni ye.
Address issued instead of reacting like an ethnic jingoist.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Drabeey:

Bros.. let the people's majority wish come to pass. If Ambode is of the majority surely he will scale through. No need smeshing TInubu into this. Leave Tinubu out. Start playing your grassroot politics now. Leave Tinubu alone . Ema pa baba fun wa.. 2023 dey come . Allow am rest now!..aaah
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
adaweezy:

After removing and inciting the structure against him??

You must be dreaming.

APC would lose Lagos if it does field Jide Sanwolu
Oga face your own wahala. Nothing concern you. If you are so involve start playing politics of alliance now. Not all these online chochocho...una no dey tire !!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by adaweezy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Every rubbish spewing ipob on NL is always Yoruba of course.

They say no more automatic tickets and impositions, you can not force them to to keep dishing out automatic tickets and impositions

Alatenuje niyen. Not everybody against your position is from the south east. Wiping up ethnic sentiments would not work. This is not an ethnic issue. Address issues instead of blabbing a non existent IPOB rhetoric.

After removing the structure and threatening all local government chairmen and ward chairmen to support Jide Sanwolu what do you expect??

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by adaweezy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
WiLdFLame:

Oga face your own wahala. Nothing concern you. If you are so involve start playing politics of alliance now. Not all these online chochocho...una no dey tire !!

Oga calm down its my comment not yours.

Lagos is my wahala good governance is my concern and a certain privileged few should not allowed to subvert the will of the people.

If APC presents Jide Sanwolu, we the people would reject a stooge who helped Lagos state sell its properties (inclusive of Lagos state house Bourdilion Road Ikoyi).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe / Tolerance Becoming a Crime( hate on Tinubu) - Dr Chinedu Akabuike / BREAKING: Finally, Buhari Releases Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.