Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East (2205 Views)

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Elbinawi: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu was released by the Nigerian army to Scuttle @OfficialPDPNig votes in the South east. They asked him to call for boycott of the election.

Wicked mass murderer tyrant @MBuhari desperate for power.

#ElbinawiTweets

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by cbrass(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ahahahah this is very lame cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by simplyhonest(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
When was he released?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by frankdoz22: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Long live our supreme leader Nnamdi KANU!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm baffled and perplexed, why are you nyamuri flat.heads deeply ingrained with hypocrisy!! you guys were complaining that the military led by Buhari killed cownu, and now that you find out that he is alive, u have changed the narrative that it's a joker card played by the APC

why don't you take a common stance instead of changing narratives according to what suites ur agenda

and if eventually this video ends up being fake, ull go back and be saying the military killed cownu.. this is not even a joke, but are u guys generally hypocrites? undecided angry
Elbinawi:
Nnamdi Kanu was released by the Nigerian army to Scuttle @OfficialPDPNig votes in the South east. They asked him to call for boycott of the election.

#ElbinawiTweets

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Cownu: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
I'm baffled and perplexed, why are you nyamuri flat.heads deeply ingrained with hypocrisy!! you guys were complaining that the military led by Buhari killed cownu, and now that you find out that he is alive, u have changed the narrative that it's a joker card played by the APC

why don't you take a common stance instead of changing narratives according to what suites ur agenda

and if eventually this video ends up being fake, ull go back and be saying the military killed cownu.. this is not even a joke, but are u guys generally hypocrites? undecided angry
I’m alive and well please embarassed
Why will Buhari or Nigerian army kill me?
Ha! What I do?
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Corrinthians(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Total bullocks.

#WeStandWithKanu. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Afamed: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
New Hausa/ Fulani has just shown from his cave. Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by SingleWahala(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin....... But is a done deal now ! Since .......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
shege cownu, wallahi u no try at all!! didn't you see how ur people were swimming in the mud in their poto-poto land bcuz if pythone dance undecided lipsrsealed
Cownu:

I’m alive and well please embarassed
Why will Buhari or Nigerian army kill me?
Ha! What I do?
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Buterflyle0: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rubbish OP we are now fully Kanulated grin

You better join the winning team because Atiku and Obituary are not the in thing anymore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by mekaboy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mugu.Kanu that collected his settlement and left Nigeria since. Does he look like someone in detention? The guy has been chopping money, buying properties all over the world.

He is here again to use his gullible followers to make more money in 2019.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Cownu: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
shege cownu, wallahi u no try at all!! didn't you see how ur people were swimming in the mud in their poto-poto land bcuz if pythone dance undecided lipsrsealed
You no know say I no care about those people .
I just wanted to make my cool cash . Now I’m swimming in millions and I’m enjoying in Jerusalem .
I am currently negotiating with the presidency to grant me presidential pardon and I will make sure to deliver all SE votes to APC in 2019 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
haba cownu!! gaskiya you Bleep up, after defrauding them off their hard earn money only for u to disappear, u most be related to ojukwu.. I know u only want to negotiate bcuz u are broke, how sure are we after pardoning u, u won't defraud flat.heads again? undecided
Cownu:

You no know say I no care about those people .
I just wanted to make my cool cash . Now I’m swimming in millions and I’m enjoying in Jerusalem .
I am currently negotiating with the presidency to grant me presidential pardon and I will make sure to deliver all SE votes to APC in 2019 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Cownu: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
haba cownu!! gaskiya you Bleep up, after defrauding them off their hard earn money only for u to disappear, u most be related to ojukwu.. I know u only want to negotiate bcuz u are broke, how sure are we after pardoning u, u won't defraud flat.heads again? undecided
My brother. The fear of the great python is the beginning of wisdom .
I don learn . grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
so na chestbeating all this while? grin cheesy undecided
Cownu:

My brother. The fear of the great python is the beginning of wisdom .
I don learn . grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets
Your reasoning is very logical!

Nnamdi Kanu should be careful not to lose his popularity amongst his people!

Sunday will make or mar him!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Buhari2019: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
frankdoz22:
Long live our supreme leader Nnamdi KANU!
No referendum no election. Spread the message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by DocAdray(f): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Beware of this scammer data seller (08149463620) using a female's account details (0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by KanwuliaMama: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Omo! See GOBE! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by NonsoWow: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your reasoning is very logical!

Nnamdi Kanu should be careful not to lose his popularity amongst his people!

Sunday will make or mar him!
If he declares 2019 election boycott on sunday, then his followers will know that he is the real Nnamdi Kanu because that has always been his stance. But if he says go and vote, then they will start questioning his authenticity and commitment to biafra. So expect him to declare election boycott.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by tinsel: 3:58am On Oct 20, 2018
We need to be very careful as igbos. This is a real dilemma for the igbos. Do we support Atiku and kill the Biafra dream or the other way. And let us not try to feel that we are against the sudden re-appearance Kanu and try to blame it on government.
A real dilemma for the igbo nation. We have played into the hands of the politicians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by NonsoWow: 4:06am On Oct 20, 2018
tinsel:
We need to be very careful as igbos. This is a real dilemma for the igbos. Do we support Atiku and kill the Biafra dream or the other way. And let us not try to feel that we are against the sudden re-appearance Kanu and try to blame it on government.
A real dilemma for the igbo nation. We have played into the hands of the politicians.
Igbos will follow Kanu. Most Igbos are just waiting for him to give the order on sunday and it becomes law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by joguretaho: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2018
COURT OF HIS MAJESTY YOUTH'S PROGRAM

Theme: LET'S PLAY...
Date: 27th October, 2018
Venue: RCCG Court of his majesty auditorium, Abesan Estate gate, Ipaja, Lagos.

....THIS IS A PROGRAM YOU DONT WANT TO MISS

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released By The Army To Scuttle PDP Block Votes In The South East by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets

Na wa oh. Seriously I keep wondering how the rest of the country developed mentally and intellectually while you people still remain daft like early men.

In your foolish mind, this is your idea of propaganda. smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘fulani Did Not Invent Yoruba And Yamuri’, Prof Farooq Counters Fani-kayode / Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) / What If Africa Was Never Colonized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.