Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos (46878 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by dan900(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
This life sha. don't even know what to say about this

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Tonimordred(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
oloriooko:
Omo ale akotileta alaigbeko omo ashitani angry angry angry
abeg no vex oh can u translate dis ur comment so dat we can unda stand.....i wan learn chinese too
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by iriakanns(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
daughters of belial
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Bad parenting is the hallmark of all this lesbianism and homosexuality stuff....
Train your child and show him/her the way of the Lord.. Bet you, you will never regret it...
you are on point. Do you happen to reside in Enugu?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by chuksohams(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iro ní ó
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by romenna: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
a very strong hard banana shaped dick will restore ur default sexuality settings
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by klax(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls stop talking about this useless family pls. We are sick of their stupidity and shameful character. Pls let them go to hell.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Duru009(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Most lez 99% still engage in thresome with men, thy can't do without a full blooded cocck
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Reelmii: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
seun is gay
Fact
are u his partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by adisabarber(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
kennygee:
Why are we promoting these people?

I don't know for Seun o. As if there are no better topocs to move to FP
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Akalia:
you are on point. Do you happen to reside in Enugu?
on a toasting level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by segebase(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
so all this nice lips na puccy den de use an chop instead of preek
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
SEE WASTED TOTO
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigerians need to learn about sexual orientation, it not their fault but we should find a solution to it rather than accepting it
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by temi2008: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
sign of end time!
lesbianism and gay!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by emmydauner: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
naso e dey start oo
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by yemmight(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Awon Oloriburuku.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by tolani4real: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
oloriooko:
Omo ale akotileta alaigbeko omo ashitani angry angry angry
You wicked o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
what kinda creatures are these?

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
Nigerians need to learn about sexual orientation, it not their fault but we should find a solution to it rather than accepting it
So what's your solution?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
romenna:
a very strong hard banana shaped dick will restore ur default sexuality settings
errr... i don't think so! i ve tried it with few lesbians it didn't work. they still wanted to be lesbians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Bad parenting is the hallmark of all this lesbianism and homosexuality stuff....
Train your child and show him/her the way of the Lord.. Bet you, you will never regret it...
Absolute! Rubbish, what does bad parenting mean, My parents trained me in the most Godly way anyone could ever do, it didn't stop me been a criminal. or sniffing cocaine.

Not letting your children choose their own lifestyle is even worst, because they will be pushed by their curiosity. how do we know you are not lesbian yourself? tongue

We will see how your own kids turns out.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
seun is gay

Fact
Seun don 'do' you before See him mouth like fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:
Seun don 'do' you before See him mouth like fact.
I wonder oo! maybe he has fuvked seun before, how else could he have known?.

Who da hell is seun Anyway? sad I don't even know who he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by hustla(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:

So Pastors sef no dey do gay stuff
If you don't Gerrouttttttttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
So what's your solution?
I am currently working on the best method to adopt in solving it , but in summary, all you need to do is create new addiction
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by openmine(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
True!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
I am currently working on the best method to adopt in solving it , but in summary, all you need to do is create new addiction
grin grin grin okay, let us know when you are done creating the Addiction.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin okay, let us know when you are done creating the Addiction.
I will first test it in your body cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
I will first test it in your body cheesy
No problems, believe it or not i have tried all kinda Addictions, i can bet my shiny brown ass yours wouldn't be any difference. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.