Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos (46894 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
I wonder oo! maybe he has fuvked seun before, how else could he have known?.

Who da hell is seun Anyway? sad I don't even know who he is.

Hahahaha. grin
Seun is the CEO of Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:

Hahahaha. grin
Seun is the CEO of Nairaland.
Really? shocked shiit! grin

O! well.. maybe the guy has fuvked seun before. he did say Fact!
I hope they are not gonna ban us grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by calliope(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
They look so happy together.
Those dreads are goals. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
calliope:
They look so happy together.
Those dreads are goals. cool
The only Good comment on here, everyone else on here thinks they are disgusting.

If you catch me you will love me to pieces?. wink tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
Really? shocked shiit! grin

O! well.. maybe the guy has fuvked seun before. he did say Fact!
I hope they are not gonna ban us grin grin grin
I pray they don't ban us o. grin
But na wa for you sef o. If I'm Seun I go give you warning ban. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:

I pray they don't ban us o. grin
But na wa for you sef o. If I'm Seun I go give you warning ban. grin
Na you start am oo! not me oo! grin grin are you sure your prayers will work? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
Na you start am oo! not me oo! grin grin are you sure your prayers will work? grin
I started but with coded language na. Your own you just dey shout fvck dey go. undecided

My prayers will work o, they always do. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:
I started but with coded language na. Your own you just dey shout fvck dey go. undecided

My prayers will work o, they always do. grin
grin grin na wetin you wan make i talk na? how pesin fit code dat kin word? abi fuvk na bad ting? grin

which kin kangaroo prayer be dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Olodo24: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
nonix22:
member spotted
proudly so. now lick my ass
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by FisifunKododada: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
wetin concern me for sambisa here -as long as they are not affecting my life negatively, I wish them a successful relationship
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Theory2022: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fr0m genaration. ugly face. ugly name.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin na wetin you wan make i talk na? how pesin fit code dat kin word? abi fuvk na bad ting? grin

which kin kangaroo prayer be dat?
I no talk say na bad tin o, but your own is too much. I said 'do', and you coded it so?

May Seun not ban us. It's a good prayer na.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:
I no talk say na bad tin o, but your own is too much. I said 'do', and you coded it so?

May Seun not ban us. It's a good prayer na.
grin grin grin i like your sense of humour!

Amen!! oo! may seun not ban us! you sure say na good prayer?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by pascalbenz: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
See There Biq Noze
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin i like your sense of humour!

Amen!! oo! may seun not ban us! you sure say na good prayer?
I like yours too. grin
Yes, na good prayer. Okay, may Seun not ban me... Maybe you want to get banned. Cool?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:

I like yours too. grin
Yes, na good prayer. Okay, may Seun not ban me... Maybe you want to get banned. Cool?
grin grin grin May seun not ban me too, that's if he is not too busy "doing" dat ting.

Dis kin kangaroo prayers no dey work oo!!
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Bad parenting is the hallmark of all this lesbianism and homosexuality stuff....
Train your child and show him/her the way of the Lord.. Bet you, you will never regret it...

How does bad parent make someone a lesbian? No offense, but this sounds dumb
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Olodo24: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
hahaha. I like you jare
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Olodo24: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How does bad parent make someone a lesbian? No offense, but this sounds dumb
na backyard school she go
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin May seun not ban me too, that's if he is not too busy "doing" dat ting.

Dis kin kangaroo prayers no dey work oo!!
"Doing" that thing.
This guy you too yeye grin grin grin
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by nijabazaar: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Bad parenting is the hallmark of all this lesbianism and homosexuality stuff....
Train your child and show him/her the way of the Lord.. Bet you, you will never regret it...
It has notin to do with bad parenting....read up on homosexuality. Read academic researches on it and not artcles from religious organizations

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:
"Doing" that thing.
This guy you too yeye grin grin grin
Hian! grin now wey i don use code, you still dey talk say i be yeye? grin

Abi no be that thing? sad
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

It has notin to do with bad parenting....read up on homosexuality. Read academic researches on it and not artcles from religious organizations
Don't mind that hyporcrite.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by ololade5597: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Amen �
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by ololade5597: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
I like ur stupidity my brother ....ok u don’t really know about gay conversion therapy pastor son self do end up there
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Dizzytee: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olodo24 A:
e pain am. wetin consign u sef
Another Idiot Spotted, You Can Has Well Post Ur Pics Let The World Know You're A Lesbian.... Bastard
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I know we can judge them but as along as we continue to allow girl and some boy children to be raped, molested sent out to be sex workers etc without heavy reprucussions you are a hypocrite.
Bobrisky and others became popular cause secretly you people enjoy it.
Everybody knows tomboy girls and feminine guys while growing up it was just them.

Your disgust should be children sexual abuse, not someone bed partners.

Tell them. Very useless hypocrites with eternally misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
They both have NICE tongues. wink
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by ireke(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:

Life has taught me not to make general and absolute statements that are based on nothing but assumptions.

What about pastors' children that turned out bad?

I agree with the second part of your post but you know what? We can only just train our children and trust God to see them through. Every other thing is largely out of our control. Just train them, pray for them and trust God to lead them aright.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by chimeziedickson: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ndi ara.......
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Olodo24: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dizzytee:

Another Idiot Spotted, You Can Has Well Post Ur Pics Let The World Know You're A Lesbian.... Bastard
stay mad.... stay pressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.