Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ireti Doyle Praises Davido For His Involvement In Osun Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle Praises Davido For His Involvement In Osun Election (289 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Praises Davido For His Involvement In Osun Election by Xquisite360: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Award winning Nollywood actress, Ireti Dolye has praised Davido for staying and aggressively supporting his choice in the Osun 2018 Governorship election.

According to her, if half of Nigerians do this, the country might not be where it is today.
she wrote on IG ;

''Who he's campaigning for and why is immaterial and beside the point. The way i see it, if a quarter of us got involved and pursued our political preferences with as much passion, single-mindedness, loyalty, doggedness and "we die here" fervour that @davidoofficial has displayed and sustained over the last several days, it's safe to say that the last 2 decades probably wouldn't have gone down the way they have and we probably wouldn't be in the current socio-political situation we are in.

It doesn't matter how cerebral or articulate you are; back seat driving and arm chair political analysis don't change a thing. Everyone is analysing what A, B, C and D are doing, the real question is what are you doing? How are you getting involved? What is your political preference and how are you ensuring that you are effectively represented?

Alas, classic Nigerianese, you no go do, person wey gree do will be damned for doing..Na so!
DavidO has found his "why". I am PVC ready currently on the look out for my "why". A candidate who's politics I agree with, who I feel I can trust.
#BeActivelyInvolved#ArmChairCriticsNeverChangedAThing#GetYourPVC#AggresivelySupportTheCandidateOfYourChoice''

https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/ireti-doyle-praises-davido-for-his-involvement-in-osun-election.html

Re: Ireti Doyle Praises Davido For His Involvement In Osun Election by 9jaAmerican: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Some Nigerians get as dem be sha! wtf is all these hype about davido canvassing for vote for his OWN UNCLE!!!
Do you realise what davido stands to gain if his uncle emerges the winner. Do you know that officially makes davido the headliner for ANYTHING pdp in the whole of Nigeria? Do you know davido now might have a say in contract allocation in osun state?
Don't come here and start yapping like davido was not in Nigeria before his uncle came out for governorship. It's his uncle, he is doing what anyone will do for their uncle bearing in mind what you will gain if your uncle wins!!!

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes – Funke Akindele / Here Is Why FLOTUS Melania Trump Is Making First Solo Trip To Africa / My Encounter With A Woman In Traffic Who Sent Millions To My Mum - Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.