Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech (23047 Views)

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Xisnin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wrong.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
aremuforlife:
I just pity our generation, because yet to relate with what he is saying. If what he just said now is the manifesto he has with the party in OSUN state, then I will conclude that OSUN state should be ready to face lots of problem in the next 4 years.
Because I believe government should be continuity and not that he will ask the developer to wait that he want to pay salary. That means he dosen't have a plain on how to solve the problem in OSUN state. There was agreement in which everybody agreed to and it's working out gradually instead of laying off staffs.
And what stop him from mentioning the rest of the 5.
Because I'm yet to see reason For the campaign without manifesto. And I can see people are really happy with how they are about to jeopardize their future for popularity. PDP only use Sanator Adeleke just because of his popularity with his nephew.

Please I am not a partisan I only state the fact. Please you can just walk pass if you don't have anything meaningful to add to it.
Thanks

My brother just enjoy the show, Nigerians only know one thing "hardship" the few people like you who try to make them see reasons will be showered with insults & tagged zombie , afo*nja etc.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by stalwart123(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ademola is energetic, full of life and has positive aura.

I wish he could govern Osun State.

He looks real and humble

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Kennydoc(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:

its not hidden, its all over the internet!

Is it the one that was made for him which he has completely denied or which other one?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Kennydoc(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
otherway:
The sad twist is that this guy will not be allowed to be the Governor either through rigging or disqualification if he ever wins cos he still has a pending certificate forgery case.

So whichever way, he is a goner. APC chieftans right now...

If he's disqualified cos of certificate forgery, Akin Ogunbiyi who was 2nd placed in the primaries will take the mandate. The seat will still be for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by aboyowa: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Next Governor of Osun State.... A man of good heart, loved by people and always lively.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Metox: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is the beginning of another era of suffering. This man does not have anything to offer, Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by sadeola(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
baba4dgirls:

You are not partisan?
Your profiles and comments don't suggest that.
I didn't watch the vide, I wanted to take your word for it,
so I checked your profile, and its obvious that you are a Apc loyalist.

I'm very sure you didn't watch the video, you are just stating nonesense,
you couldnt even point out one thing he said which you think isn't right.

Thats how one idiot was running from tread to tread claiming ro be born again Christian, undecided
can you please list his manifesto from the video above.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by sadeola(f): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Metox:
This is the beginning of another era of suffering. This man does not have anything to offer, Mark my words.
correct
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by sadeola(f): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

If he's disqualified cos if certificate forgery, Akin Ogunbiyi who was 2nd placed in the primaries will take the mandate. The seat will still be for PDP.
Akin Ogunbiyi is a better candidate.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by TheAngry1: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
This guy has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Kennydoc(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
sadeola:

Akin Ogunbiyi is a better candidate.
I'm not very familiar with Osun politics, but I think you're right.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by otherway: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

If he's disqualified cos of certificate forgery, Akin Ogunbiyi who was 2nd placed in the primaries will take the mandate. The seat will still be for PDP.

Lol! Sorry you are wrong. The person who pulled the nearest vote becomes the Governor.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by paramakina202: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
The State of Osun go soon sweet because Adelekes are going to make it damn lively and enjoyable grin.bye bye to the LIFELESS Rascals.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by RevenGeMission: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:
I hear some people on here are asking for a video of Adekele's speech.

Here's his campaign speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT5fWba4Z_I

So when can we have a video of Buhari laying out his plan for Nigeria?

I just watched the video , the idiot said he has 6 points agenda , but because of time he'll mention 2

The idiot literally mentioned 1 and it was all about insulting APC as a whole for about 2 minutes, furthermore ,he said he will approach the people who borrowed Osun state loans that they'd give them time , That translates to increased interest and extended payback period , You are complaining that Aregbe borrowed money your children will pay , but Adeleke is saying he will extend it to your grandchildren , that is if the lenders agree to give him time

You can imagine this kind of cluelessness , If you don't speak Yoruba, you don't understand this stupid talk and you are hailing the idiot because he belongs to PDP , your death will be gruesome

sadeola:
can you please list his manifesto from the video above.

Jiang:

My brother just enjoy the show, Nigerians only know one thing "hardship" the few people like you who try to make them see reasons will be showered with insults & tagged zombie , afo*nja etc.

Viking007:
cheesy
otherway:
The sad twist is that this guy will not be allowed to be the Governor either through rigging or disqualification if he ever wins cos he still has a pending certificate forgery case.

So whichever way, he is a goner. APC chieftans right now...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by MartinsD12(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:
Sounds like a music session in a studio...
Bad Belle is allowed
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Jerrick(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:

its not hidden, its all over the internet!
You’re a joker grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by kolaaderin: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Splashme:
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

PhD, haaaaahaaaa hhaaaa, which kind of lie is this. Director at Guinness plc. Chai you can lie for the guinness book of records award.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Ake1: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
So it is true that many of these guys are on payroll of these politicians.
Look at the ways they're justifying their pay in defending their paymasters. shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by BabaO2: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

shameful

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by gozie112(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

Yes, because he's not as lifeless as Buhari.

U went too savagery bro

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Kdon2: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

From the speech the guy no get any plan whatsoever for osun. Osun from fry pan to fire if this one becomes governor! SMH

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by larryhills: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
DrRasheed:

Tonight he will address the world. dont sleep off as he relays his plans for africa.
u nid 2 go n borrow sense. Address d world off hand or wit someone else written speech dat dey av bin teaching him how 2 pronounce d words since last week tuesday? Ewo! I dd nt evn check ur name b4 quoting, sounds like a breed of ship in america. Aturu ofia
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by larryhills: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

which plan 4 nigeria ? 2019 shud com n take dz old man 2 daura jor
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by yrex01(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
yaki84:

continuity..... so gej didnt hv plans oooo.....

continuity is only food for apc but it becomes poison when others talk abt it.

hypocrites n parasites
ohhh mahhh Gawd !! Can't bliv u lads are still pained over gej being over thrown !! Come on don't stitch to past we can't make progress wen looking back abi are u part of d developers ni ??
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by CaptainFM1: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yes ooo. The man has shown APShit the upper-cut he will use to finish the job on Thursday.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by forgiveness: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

Empty. Pity

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by ThatFairGuy: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Wondering how Osun will be in next 4years if he eventually win the runoff election... Ogbeni's worth will now be known �
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by ThatFairGuy: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Well nailed. Hmmmmmn, Osun in the next four years...

RevenGeMission:

I just watched the video , the idiot said he has 6 points agenda , but because of time he'll mention 2

The idiot literally mentioned 1 and it was all about insulting APC as a whole for about 2 minutes, furthermore ,he said he will approach the people who borrowed Osun state loans that they'd give them time , That translates to increased interest and extended payback period , You are complaining that Aregbe borrowed money your children will pay , but Adeleke is saying he will extend it to your grandchildren , that is if the lenders agree to give him time

You can imagine this kind of cluelessness , If you don't speak Yoruba, you don't understand this stupid talk and you are hailing the idiot because he belongs to PDP , your death will be gruesome

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Chestbeaters: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Splashme:
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

Illiterate grin
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by jameso88(m): 3:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Jiang:

so so on point. the way our youths reasons because of politics is so so alarming. majority don't seem to think at all. leaders of tomoro mtwchew
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Its funny the same youths that voted for Buhari with no plans, no debate and no certificate are now the one castigating demola.

Where has beautiful speeches gotten us? Just look at aregbesola with all his speeches and look how much hes accomplished.

Nigeria has never lacked good speakers.

We need people of action no speeches.

RevenGeMission:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.