Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him (18544 Views)

Comedian Buchi’s Marriage Hit The Rocks Over Wife Rukky Abusing Him / Mompha Flaunts New Ride, Trolls Friends Abusing Him For Doing Skit With Shaggi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by naijjaman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
dicex:

Looking for attention. Mumu

Looking for attention from that your 50 year old sister grin
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by eyinjuege: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
You sha want to trend abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by gassbee: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
After being threatened
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by nelronaldo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Joey6:
Were you from bro
B/C
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by greggng: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
At least he has realized his mistakes and he has done the right thing by apologising, oya go and sin no more cool cool

Visit HERE for more

Apology not accepted cos he apologised to Mr balogun. .balogun is not wizkid...rather he apologised to his surname.
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
At least he has realized his mistakes and he has done the right thing by apologising, oya go and sin no more cool cool

Visit HERE for more

He did not make any mistake , it was intentional. It was a stunt to gain popularity and he succeeded. It worked! I didn't know him before until his outburst and now I know his ugly face.

Even read he was body shaming an actress. I wonder if ppl look at themselves before insulting others.

If I were a lady his kind can't smile at me and I would smile back.

worwor!
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Basic123: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
hmm.

How to be famous:

1. Be controversial (Bobrisky, Kemi Olunoyo, Tboss, etc)

2. Insult a famous star (Osagz, etc)

3. Shine with your family member (Davido's brother, KPEKuS Ikeji, Sandra Ikeji etc.

4. Do what makes you famous (Davido, Wizkid , Bob Marley, Pete Edochie etc)

5. Be dramatic (Tonto Dike and Dino)

6.Be an opportunist by always stealing other people's show (Saraki)

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by donqx: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by toprealman: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2018
This man is full of poor......just look at the thing!
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by XaviDayo(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpiken no even know you and you here talking about apology. OK o....go and seen no more
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by dokali: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2018
this dude is just looking for recognition...some kinda wanna be
LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Naza25: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
He has already gotten what he wants, attention. Attention seeker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Ivie Okujaye Welcomes Second Child (Photo) / Georgina Onuoha's Daughter's Birthday Party In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.