Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC (14758 Views)

2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by pat077: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Those people who defected are Adebayo Shittu men in the house of assembly. The APC structure in oyo state is for Ajimobi, I can guarantee that shittu will contest for governorship under ADC, he is just moving his men before he defects.

If you know, you know.
and u think ladoja will allow that?
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Ironlion1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ake1:

Doesn't that show that you're not a body?

Do I need to enroll for an English class or what?
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
when will this transfer window close abeg
March 2019
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Moreoffaith(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
After election abi?

Oma307:

March 2019
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Babs91: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Including my Constituency Member-Lukman Balogun.
Maryoiza:
Nine members of the Oyo State House of Assembly on Tuesday announced their defection from the party on whose ticket they won their seat to a new party.

The defection which saw five members of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) dumping the party for the African Democratic Congress (ADC), three members of the Accord party and one member of the Labour Party also joined the ADC.

The defectors were led by the Deputy Speaker, Mr. Abdulwasi Musah with their letters of defection read on the floor of the assembly by the Clerk of the house, Mr Paul Bankole during plenary.

Other members who defected include Mr Lukman Balogun (Labour Party to ADC), Mr Bolaji Badmus (APC to ADC), Mr Azeez Billiaminu (Accord to ADC) and Mr Ganiyu Oseni (APC to ADC).

Others are Mr. Olusegun Olaleye (APC to ADC), Mr Samson Oguntade (Accord to ADC) and Mr. Muideen Olagunju (Accord to ADC).

With the defection of the nine members the ADC now have 12 members against the ruling APC whose membership strength stands at 18 members and the People’s Democratic Party left with 2 members in the house.

Also during Tuesday plenary, the house appealed to the Oyo state government to urgently come to the rescue of the state owned institutions with bailout funds and upgrade of subventions released to the institutions.

The appeal followed the discussions on a motion brought to the plenary by Mr Olaleye (Ibadan North 2 state constituency) entitled “financial bailout and improved subvention to Oyo state territory institutions.”

Hon Olaleye said the speedy approval of bailout fund to state tertiary institutions in the state will prevent them from total collapse.

In their separate contributions, the speaker Mr Olagunju Ojo and some members emphasized the need for government to take proactive steps by improved subvention given to the tertiary institutions for the advancement of education sector.

Also the Chairman parliamentary council Mr Olusegun Ajanaku presented a motion on the need to renovate the Obafemi Awolowo stadium for improved services.

The motion co-sponsored by Mr. Olusegun Ajanaku and Mr Fatai Adesina enjoined the federal government to hand over the management of stadium to the state for proper restoration and maximum utilization for promotion of sporting activities.

The house in their unanimous decision urged Federal government to allow state to manage the maintenance of the stadium.

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-oyo-deputy-speaker-eight-others-defect-to-adc/
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by senatordave1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Apc is dead in sw that's all
Does pdp exist there? Didnt you see where it was stated that pdp has only 2 members or thst none defected to pdp?
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Good, anything to weaken APC structures
Yet none joined your evil pdp

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Tenn88: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin
Oluwaseun0704:
Ajimobi has finally destroyed APC in Oyo State. All the LAMIST (UNITY FORUM) that decamped, their eyes will soon clear that it will hit them (APC) hard come 2019. Practically they have lost all their big wigs to ADC, even the guy Olatunbosun Wasiu who played a very crucial role in selling Ajimobi for second term has also decamped. And Ajimobi is still blowing nose that they have no electoral value. Lols. He will learn by 2019.
Oluwaseun0704:
Ajimobi has finally destroyed APC in Oyo State. All the LAMIST (UNITY FORUM) that decamped, their eyes will soon clear that it will hit them (APC) hard come 2019. Practically they have lost all their big wigs to ADC, even the guy Olatunbosun Wasiu who played a very crucial role in selling Ajimobi for second term has also decamped. And Ajimobi is still blowing nose that they have no electoral value. Lols. He will learn by 2019.
Oluwaseun0704:
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by sanpipita(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Lol is that the issue here? seems like you are pained, same evil PDP you welcome their members with fanfare
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Tenn88: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
omoniomoade:
I can bet it with anybody that Ajimobi/Ogunesan APC is a gooner in Oyo State.
we the people of Oke Ogun can relate. Ajimobi will learn his lesson. Stupid tyrant.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC is dwindling like global economy years back.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Oluwaseun0704(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Those people who defected are Adebayo Shittu men in the house of assembly. The APC structure in oyo state is for Ajimobi, I can guarantee that shittu will contest for governorship under ADC, he is just moving his men before he defects.

If you know, you know.

I doubt if you really understand Oyo Politics. Shittu has no place in ADC. ADC is being controlled by Ladoja, Unity Forum and Obj guys. Already their primary election date is fixed, with aspiring candidates like Sarafadeen Ali, Olufemi Lanleyin, Remi Oseni, Moshood etc.

For now, Shittu's political future in APC can't be predicted at all, bearing in mind that he is a die hard fan of Buhari. Oyo APC ticket is between Adelabu and Tegbe. Don't forget, Akala is also there, though I am quite sure he will soon decamp, where he will go is what I can't tell for now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by LordTrezy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
omoniomoade:
I can bet it with anybody that Ajimobi/Ogunesan APC is a gooner in Oyo State.
Who's Ogunesan?
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Splashme: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
magoo10:
APC propaganda party is dead and rejected grin

With the way things are going APC will not only loose the presidency by 2019 but will loose majority of their states.

#backtodauraisamust
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by deboysben(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Does pdp exist there? Didnt you see where it was stated that pdp has only 2 members or thst none defected to pdp?
as far as both parties are dead in sw it OK by me and other Patriotic Nigerians

But senatordave1 what happened to your baseless permutations about Osun election. You see... Learn to keep your head low to to avoid embarrassment.
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Masama: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Constituted Authority will not like this
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
sanpipita:

Ajimobi is in tensed battle with lamists, that's enough ripples already
Are lamist PDP? Did the battle just started today?

The only person that can trouble Ajimobi in Ibadan is Ladoja
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Dgovernor88: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
And ADC is receiving them with an open arms like kilode. Imagine accepting a virus when you know that you don't have anti-virus to work on them and sometimes I wonder while they accept them to defect to their own party when you already know that they are the problems the country is facing and tomorrow ADC will expect Nigerians to vote for them when we already know that they're all the same people just like bird of the same feathers that flys together.
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by ufuosman(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
2019 Will go know afar
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by tuniski: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

There is no evil party but evil people.
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by akins56(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

If you know, you know.
you k ow nothing about oyo politics. Those are lamists and ladoja's men. They united against APC under ADC.
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by senatordave1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
as far as both parties are dead in sw it OK by me and other Patriotic Nigerians

But senatordave1 what happened to your baseless permutations about Osun election. You see... Learn to keep your head low to to avoid embarrassment.
I think your the one in an embarrassing your self now.your now denying your party like the biblical party when cornered.by the way,osun elections isnt over
Re: 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
If all of una like defect to hell � na una sabi...

e pain u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja / Hold Us Responsible, No More Excuses - Peter Obi At Labour Party's Jos Campaign / NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.