Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified (43179 Views)

Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Emperorempower(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
patrickcollins:
lol, I was one of them, the reason to participate for d run wen sun Neva come out, but those women soldiers no touch me ooo, though I dey admire one of them
Lol
Lucky you
I almost bumped into someone while watching you guys
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by ibkayee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Earthquake1:

On the fact that your an evening newspaper

You still have k-leg join, chai!!
'your'

eww
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Tonimordred(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
lilmax:
I wonder why I'm laughing grin
because u b hyenna
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Mankosi: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
While Dolapo Badnus with tattooed breast is balling in the polize
my brother rules is not meant for everybody. Davido no dey do nysc? He dey Camp? No be him and chioma dey for bed to catch fun while army dey Camp dey wire the ones wey no get say with koboko.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
josiegirl27:
which one is e exam again

That comes after the current physical screening is concluded. You get to this stage after you pass the physical screening. Good luck
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by kalvoken(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
miteolu:
Bow & K Legs ?
grin grin

Walayi, all of una for NL dey mad grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by yungdynho(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
pot belly guys nko
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
pocohantas:
Whatever!
I have Klegs undecided

Why would they discriminate a woman for being married? If person talk now, they will say feminist.
k leg and troublesome

No wonder. I bet my neck ritylove doesn't have k leg. She's easy mama

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by xcelentattitude(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
See this wan

safindakas:
abeg free tattoo jor. d footballers that have them nko? are u telling me dat u guys cover more distance in running than them?

How can you even type this in the first place, are you not a Nigerian? They should allow tattoo ba,

Give a Nigerian one inch he will go 20feet.

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by rossyc(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
AKzee:
So many married women actually sailed through. Stop feeding us lies.
You can never be sure cos that screening they did, they were taking note of that. that's where the disqualification will come from I.e. they won't proceed to the next stage.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by skywalker240(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
miteolu:
Bow & K Legs ?
come, did you know that u are HARTLESS...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kenobi1312:
What about pot belly? Asking for a friend cool

i pity all the bole eaters.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by candygist: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
While Dolapo Badnus with tattooed breast is balling in the polize

Exactly what on my mind bro.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by BrokenCock: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
tojahh:
Yeah I get you but they didn't mention person(s) on wheelchair.
I have an elder uncle who has (Mark) tattoo as a result of sickness he was afflicted with when he was young... from the look of things this young man has just been denied the opportunity of work though he's employable. Pregnant women (Understandable).
What about if after the recruitment one now go for tattoo? And the Married women? haba!!! Haba!!!

Oh! That one? True. I just pity the country, tge rejected ones will go to another country n excel and thats wen the rejector remembers the rejectee.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Squirrel01: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
dominique:
What's their deal with tattoos? Will it stop people from discharging their duties? It's body art for crying out lou
d!

Please check the thread I created on nysc sustainable development goals ,kano branch.please help push to front page.
Thank you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
When last did they put advertorial on CBN recruitment? 2013 as reported.

They will not put up advertorial on CBN recruitment and other juicy government offers because they have slot their children there.

They now want us to be monitoring the roads that they refuse to rehabilitate via FRSC recruitment.
Thunder fire them. angry

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by FaroukM(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
All this criteria are all false....in Ogun state they just ask us to go I think it was because their material has finished

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by WhiteLavender(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
rossyc:

You can never be sure cos that screening they did, they were taking note of that. that's where the disqualification will come from I.e. they won't proceed to the next stage.
Dont mind him, he doesn't know anything. They won't even say anything even when they know fully well that you won't be going to the next stage of was anybody with bow leg disqualified? The screened every single person but kept quiet.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by adefolakol(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Somewhere in Nigeria

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Hargbo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
FaroukM:
All this criteria are all false....in Ogun state they just ask us to go I think it was because their material has finished
please tell us about the race, how many Meters did you guys ran today?
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by tojahh(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks bro... Noted and corrected

Fuckingmallam45:

NYSC you said? FRSC
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Chochovini: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
englishmart:
Married women also disqualified? Chaii. These people want young, unmarried women wey them go dey funya.
Dirty mind spotted!
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by Myketuale(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Jiang:

As long as you are atleast the recommended height, you got nothing to worry about, just prepare for the e-exams
When is the exam? is it after the training or before?
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by akigbemaru: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2018
janefblog:
Following the FRSC nationwide massive ongoing recruitment exercise, The Corps Marshal, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Mr Boboye Oyeyemi, has said that applicants with tattoos, bow and K’ legs, married women and pregnant women would be disqualified from its ongoing screening because as a uniform personel you are required to stand, walk and run long distance in case of emergence .

Oyeyemi disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) while inspecting the screening exercise at Ikeja 9 Brigades Military Cantonment in Lagos on Tuesday.

“In any uniform service, you are not supposed to have tattoo on your body; likewise twisted eyes, bow, K’ legs and flat foot are not allowed in the service.

“This is because anybody with bow and K’ legs will not be able to stand and walk for a long period of time.

“In uniform service, you must be able to walk and run long distances in case of emergency.

To save life, you will be required to walk long distances and you won’t be able to perform your duty if you have “K“ or flat leg.

“We have patrol duties for eight hours and rescue exercise can take up to five hours and if you are not fit you can’t do it.

“Likewise pregnant and married women, we can’t take them because that is the rule for uniform services,” Oyeyemi said.

The FRSC boss said that the screening had been going on smoothly across the country.

“We have states that have high concentration of applicants, like Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Lagos, Enugu and Oyo.

He expressed satisfaction with the progress made so far in the exercise.

Oyeyemi commended the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force, Police, Civil Defence and the Department of State Security Service (DSS) for their maximum support for the success of the screening.

https://janefblog.com/3922-2recruitment-frsc-corps-marshal-boboye-reveals-those-to-be-disqualified/
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by ruboy(m): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Why queue or waste time going to the hospital?...beep me on (08101090665) to get ur genuine medical fitness and data summary page sent to ur mail asap.... max max 20 mins
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by vicben27(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2018
If you have Bald Head please don't bother coming you will be disqualified grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified by ikenna34: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls can someone that was not able to attend the screening at his own date go another day. Just lost someone Sunday night and my screening was on Monday, Please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KPMG Entry-Level Salary / Highest Paying Jobs In The World / Nigeria Prison Service Salary Scale/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.