Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job (33813 Views)

Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews? / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Sunofgod(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, which is the Federal Government organ in charge of the paramilitary services, has barred persons who stammer or have “gross malformation of teeth” from applying for the superintendent, inspectorate and assistant cadre positions in the ongoing Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise.

Also barred from applying are persons with crossed-eye, bow leg, knocked knees (k-legs), flat foot, limb legs and those suffering from obesity.

This was disclosed in a circular signed by the Secretary, Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, Al-Hassan Yakmut, on Friday.

The document read in part, “Applicants with any of the following physical challenges need not apply: Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb), gross malformation of teeth, knocked knees, bent knees, bow leg, k-legs, flat foot, limb legs, bent arms/deformed hands/fracture, defective eyesight (squint eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness).

“Amputation of any part of physical body, hearing impaired (deaf), hunched back, medical challenges, any physical deformity not mentioned. Note that due to the rigour of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply.”

According to the document, those applying for superintendent rank must have a medical degree and must have completed his or her National Youth Service Corps programme.

Applicants for the deputy superintendent rank must have a degree in pharmacy while those applying for the assistant superintendent position must possess a minimum of first degree and must have completed NYSC.

Applicants must be Nigerians by birth, have national identity number, be medically fit, present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital and must be of good character.

Male applicants must be at least 1.65m (5ft4) tall while females must be at least 1.60m (5ft2).

https://punchng.com/fg-bars-persons-who-stammer-have-bad-teeth-from-immigration-job/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Sunofgod(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
But a president with any waec is ok?...... grin

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by socialmediaman: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SangoOlukosOba: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Watch how ipob miscreants with their usual foolishness tell everyone they are being targeted with this policy.

I haven't seen creatures as dumb as ipob miscreants. angry
[/s]

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Cmanforall: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
I even want to ask what k leg has to do with immigration. Cristiano Ronaldo has K-leg, and I'm sure if he applies for Nigerian immigration, he'll be taken first.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SchmidtHammer: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Watch how ipob miscreants with their usual foolishness tell everyone they are being targeted with this policy.

Sincerely, you're the worst kind of human there can be (if only positive qualities are considered). Most of your ramblings are irrelevant, incoherent and senseless. It tells a lot about your intelligence. I would have left you alone to keep running around and barking like a demented wild dog but at this rate it's just better you be put on leash.
It's a good thing you learnt the use of the English language, the basics at least but it's a disaster, in my opinion that there's nothing reasonable that you can express with it. You don't have to keep doing these to whatever there is left of your reputation. This is an advice, you can either take it or show me you're not worth it.

265 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SchmidtHammer: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:

" The depth of analysis of a typical Nigerian graduate is manifested in unsubstantiated information presented in arguments, twisting facts until they become irrelevant to context or totally false, totally disregarding truth they are more inclined to bigotry and illogical preference for what they choose to believe. A graduate whose core ideology are rooted to tribalism, tribal politics and religion. The scope of his knowledge is basically that which would pacify these elements, at the very least his/her ego. Such a country should not expect to survive talk less of progressing".

The above would of course only apply to you if you have a WAEC certificate at minimum. I guess the same goes for that Simplyleo guy I quoted just above you.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You think you doing Igbos?

Unfortunately you keep embarrassing yourself in a public forum.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SchmidtHammer: 1:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
What a jaundiced piece of shyte thrown into my mention with reckless abandon. Such a piece of useless garbage is suitable for ipob miscreants, not me pls.

So, now run along and drop the nonsense at the doorstep of any ipob fool. angry

You chose the latter option I see. Well, atleast it's a plus for you to realize that you have not so much dignity worth defending.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by DenreleDave(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2020
It's not okay.. They didn't choose to be like that..

Which kind govt is this??

Real financial matter
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Simplyleo: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
SchmidtHammer:

" The depth of analysis of a typical Nigerian graduate is manifested in unsubstantiated information presented in arguments, twisting facts until they become irrelevant to context or totally false, totally disregarding truth they are more inclined to bigotry and illogical preference for what they choose to believe. A graduate whose core ideology are rooted to tribalism, tribal politics and religion. The scope of his knowledge is basically that which would pacify these elements, at the very least his/her ego. Such a country should not expect to survive talk less of progressing".

The above would of course only apply to you if you have a WAEC certificate at minimum. I guess the same goes for that Simplyleo guy I quoted just above you.
[/s]
Mr analytic expert with Harvard education standard, abeg, I no need any yeye analysis. So carry that rubbish comot from my mention.

Go and be analysing for UN Sec Gen and and all those big big people.

Which kind wahala be dis? Na by force? angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Simplyleo: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
SchmidtHammer:

You chose the latter option I see. Well, atleast it's a plus for you to realize that you have not so much dignity worth defending.
[/s]
Take this out of my mention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Even at 12:00am, you can engage in better positive things that would give you same attention you seek...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Simplyleo: 2:11am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Esseite:

Even at 12:00am, you can engage in better positive things that would give you same centre of attraction you seek...
[/s]
And you quoted me at 4 pm I guess. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Your comment at such an hour has some psychological traits to it.. get help.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Simplyleo: 2:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Esseite:

Your comment at such an hour has some psychological traits to it.. get help.
While yours at even a later time has no trait at all abi?

Which kind people be dis? Nawao undecided

They even say it very shamelessly. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I understand it may give you some levels of relevance and clout in the midst of a troubled Nigeria, but such thoughts at 12am monday morning really crossed a thin line.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Keep disgracing your generation on a public forum, walahi it gives me joy .

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Receive sense ASAP

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SangoOlukosOba: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SangoOlukosOba: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SangoOlukosOba: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Take this out of my mention.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by SangoOlukosOba: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Mr analytic expert with Harvard education standard, abeg, I no need any yeye analysis. So carry that rubbish comot from my mention.

Go and be analysing for UN Sec Gen and and all those big big people.

Which kind wahala be dis? Na by force? angry
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by edoairways: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

What has IPOB got to do with this?

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Still On Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps / From 70k To 300k Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.