Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? (20668 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Just Before You Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by millionboi2: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
yesloaded:
I love naija o
the same,all I ask of God is to give me beta money.......na only visit I go dey visit dos place.

Lol
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
are you igbo
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
coolestchris:
I will miss how Nigerian rich people are so stingy w
you will also be proud when you are rich too
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Emkay2018(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerian politician
LOL
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by bitcoinvin(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
ADGENIUS:
The purpose of this thread is to share with nairalanders what you will miss as a Nigerian if you are to leave the country today?
As for me, I don't have much to miss.
I will only miss childhood friends.
What about you?

i will miss the good killing by heards men and also the killings of the army.
Nigeria is a zoo period
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by tartar9(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Premature death
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by alabi484(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Lawlessness!
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by JeffreyJames(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2018
See all of them nacking teeth like say no be all of una follow make the country bad.
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by yesloaded: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2018
millionboi2:
the same,all I ask of God is to give me beta money.......na only visit I go dey visit dos place.

Lol
Na so
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Butoneday2(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by domido(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Garri,Beans and bread and yoruba party rice.
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by spiceadole: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2018
ADGENIUS:
The purpose of this thread is to share with nairalanders what you will miss as a Nigerian if you are to leave the country today?
As for me, I don't have much to miss.
I will only miss childhood friends.
What about you?

I will miss NOTHING
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by FabulousAutos(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Isi-ewu and Nkwobi
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerian humor & naivity grin
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by john650(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
It is fair to say from the comments here that most Nigerians would leave the country if they had a chance of moving to another country they perceive to be better. As bad as Nigeria's problem are, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

One thing I will miss if I had to leave Nigeria is the sheer freedom. Nigeria is one of the few countries where you are free to do just about anything. And if you have money, life can be so good. Most Western countries are not free for Africans or dark skinned people. There are no laws barring you from living freely but you will soon find out that your freedom has limitations, even with money.
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Yayajalo: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Dino Melaye cool
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by QuestionMark910: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
dasparrow:
I don't live in Nigeria anymore. I miss nothing about that country. I enjoy basic amenities where I am at, affordable food, fast affordable internet, affordable cable tv with many channels, clean and peaceful environment, orderliness, good infrastructure, access to affordable healthcare and a society where people mind their business and for the most part don't dictate to you how you should live your life like most Nigerians do. What more can I ask for? I will never live in Nigeria again. I don't like the character of most Nigerians.

Come oh. Are you a Nigerian sef? Like say you no be Naija person. You sound like a non Nigerian
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by MzDeeb(f): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Our weather.. Chai the cold here is not smiling, the way the wind attacks one ehn, e go be like say ur village pple send dem

I miss being able to buy foodstuffs around. Eg Mama put.

I miss being able to stop over at a friend's place, playing loud music and all

I miss the drama that comes with living in lagos. The conductors, okrika guys, molue fights etc.

But I'm thankful for being here though. No stress.
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by MzDeeb(f): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Come oh. Are you a Nigerian sef? Like say you no be Naija person. You sound like a non Nigerian

He is actually saying the truth.

Life is much more easier in abroad.

Constant light, good roads, good homes, peaceful lifestyle, extremely cheap foods n clothes.

Pple mind their business a lot too.

In Nigeria pple with physical challenges can't walk freely cos we tend not to mind our business, pple make jest of them, but here you see the disables everywhere without anyone making jest of them or being cruel to them.

To say the truth, living abroad is better. Except person wey wan suffer all through their lives

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by fdnoble2(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
there is nothing to miss except my bae
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Kendrick80(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2018
I'll miss iya yewande's Amala and ogufe meat..... grin
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Garri ijebu, ikokore, amala, gbegiri atewedu.
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Bloooody(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
FOOD, There's no place like home when it comes to food sad
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Up Nepaaaa!
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by maye1991(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2018
i go miss miss
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Chike4all: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2018
I will miss a lot, a lot of Nigerian problems.....like
Buhari
APC
Saraki
NEPA
Oshiomole
Fulani herdsmen
Bokoharam
Biafra
Bobrisky
Bbnaija
Enugu-Onitsha express way
Naija police
Linda's baby....... and others
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Teeboy22(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will miss my flight back to Nigeria

This comment got me so crazy hahaha

I tell u

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Codyt(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
patani:

You are on point, I miss this everyday so sad
True yarn Bro. What country are you in?
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
My family members and some kind of food especially "swallows" cheesy.
I have lived abroad for short/ limited times and it was hell not getting access to some Nigerian meals.
Believe me, so called African / Nigerian restaurants abroad don't get it it right and you pay through your nose for such meals
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2018
I will miss bad road
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by Emycord: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
ADGENIUS:
The statement immediately above me is irony!
its called sacarsm
Re: What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? by cartermatic(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will miss my flight back to Nigeria
LOL ☺

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! / Has Anyone Benefited From The 50% Discount On Transportation / One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.