Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

This Is Good News! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Good News! (1481 Views)

Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Good News! by nnalue: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2007
hello. saints of God!! Let me share with one of the most interesting part of THE GOSPEL.

MEN ARE NOT GONNA DIE AND GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF THEIR SIN BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF(lev 5:17),(Hosea 4.6),(2 cor5:17-21). JESUS CHRIST HAS PAID FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD. THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVE.(jh3:16).

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME WHY NOT TELL OTHERS>>>>>>>>>> cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Good News! by beau1(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
@nnalue, don't be over-righteous much, this forum is for jobs! This is forum for religion please send your post there and people will respond better. God bless! tongue
Re: This Is Good News! by odada(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2007
@nnalue
I really dont know what to say to you!plzz take ur religion to the forum fit for it and next time u want to make a post READ carefully before u start a rift here angry angry angry
Re: This Is Good News! by favourdamy(f): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2007
pls dont be too harsh,correct in love ok.we r one big family.or were you people expecting to hear that every nigerian graduate now have authomatic employment?
Re: This Is Good News! by kuwena(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2007
Hear, hear; this forum was for jobs the last time I checked. tongue
Re: This Is Good News! by charlesn(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2007
I agree with you nnalue, thanks so much for sharing this life giving good news. I will share it with my friends. Shalom.

nnalue:

hello. saints of God!! Let me share with one of the most interesting part of THE GOSPEL.

MEN ARE NOT GONNA DIE AND GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF THEIR SIN BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF(lev 5:17),(Hosea 4.6),(2 cor5:17-21). JESUS CHRIST HAS PAID FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD. THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVE.(jh3:16).

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME WHY NOT TELL OTHERS>>>>>>>>>> cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Good News! by odada(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cant we just stick to the essence of this forum and stop being bloody hypocrites?
Re: This Is Good News! by Sean25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
nnalue:

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME WHY NOT TELL OTHERS>>>>>>>>>> cheesy :

JESUS did not say we should be stupid

he said we should be as meek as lambs

and as wise as serpents

there isnt much wisdom in what you did

when a man is hungry, you give him FOOD

even JESUS ate FOOD,NORMAL FOOD when he was hungry

you do not sing to a hungry man,you give him FOOD

this is the job segment of Nairaland and there is one for Religion

the "FOOD" we need here is JOB VACANCIES

how would you feel if i came to a Christian thread to discuss the size of my girlfriend's clitoris or how sperm tastes?

Funny enough,there is a thread for those too

Please we are not fooled by your post

This is the country of "jesu oyingbo" and Pastor King

Obedience is better than,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jobs for JOBS AND VACANCIES

Religion for PREACHING

comprendez?

(1) (Reply)

Don't just sit waiting for the job to come! / Isalu Hospital Interview Invitation / Vacancy For Fresh Graduate Architects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.