Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? (725 Views)

How Can A Great Man Like Michael Jackson? / "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? by all4u1: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2010
It's been discovered that many children do love their mothers more than they love their fathers. This has been the trend for so long that many even believe that that is the way it should be.

Many of our female children grow up to love their mothers and dislike while some even hate their fathers. For such children, they grow up to believe that all men are the same just because of the negative actions and the nonchalant attitude of their fathers.

Some people may even think such female children dislike the opposite sex just because they've been jilted, but sincerely, the attitude of many ladies or women to the opposite sex is just because of what they see their fathers doing, either to their mum or the children.

I believe there needs to be a change!

Kindly tell us your own opinion about this,

Most importantly I'll like you to be sincere in answering this question:

As a female will you love to mary a man like your father?

As a male will you love to mary a woman like your mother?
Re: Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? by ThePath: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2010
sincerely, i would not want to marry a man like my dad, there should be someone better out there[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? by ya2m3(f): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2010
As a woman if I can get a man like my father I will be the happiest woman in the world.
Re: Can You Mary A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother? by ice234: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2010
i would love to marry someone far beter than my mum. just like i would love to be better than my dad. in life we move forward and not backward or being stagnant being my dad will make me stagnant

(1) (Reply)

Nominees For The Best Nairalander (graphics Section) / Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? / How To Post An Advert On Nairalist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.