Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? (730 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / Following Thread: Nlers You Admire / Diversity-in-unity, Instead Of Unity-in-diversity, As An Approach To The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? by larimo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
Recently Orji Uzor Kalu spoke about what he admires in the Yorubas that the Igbos don't have. While i will not debate about that, its very rare to hear that in Naija. Often than not, we hear Nigerians speak about the ills of different tribes and ethnicities and it has always been counter-productive.

Why not re-direct these energies in talking out what makes other tribes or ethnicities thick and how we can exploit them for the growth of Naija??

I admire the Igbos for their creativity.
I admire the Berom people of Jos for their peaceful nature
I admire the Yorubas for their academic prowess and excellence.
I admire the Edos for their frank talk and intelligence. I remember the times of old when quizzes when broadcast on national TV and the students from Edo were always on top ! They are also always bold.

Lets be positive! Lets hear more!!!!

Re: Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
I admire d Yorubas for their academic exploits
Re: Beauty In Diversity: What Do You Admire In Other Tribes In Nigeria? by xreal: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
I admire the Edos and Deltans for nothing but their MUSIC.

(1) (Reply)

Private Inbox Msg For Nl Members / Training For Online & Mobile Payment Agent On Huge Income / Ladoja Raises Alarm Over Assassination Plot, His Death Is No Use Says Akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.