Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting (32448 Views)

How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by RedReact: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2018
chriswu:

... there are a couple farms/ ranch i.e pilgrimage ranch and pretzel farms in Nigeria that have them.
Where are these farms located? Or their contact details?
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Garri4us: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
I just called jovana farms now and I was told it is not presently available but that it will be available by December and the price is 400k per one (either male or female)
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by chriswu(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
RedReact:

Where are these farms located? Or their contact details?
Pretzel farm Ijebu +2348079860551pilgrimage ranch +48501534450 Abia state and Poland.
Half a million to a million will get you a decent buck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by RedReact: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
chriswu:

Pretzel farm Ijebu +2348079860551pilgrimage ranch +48501534450 Abia state and Poland.
Half a million to a million will get you a decent buck
Thanks bro.
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by chriswu(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2018
RedReact:

Thanks bro.
yw to be ahead of the market, try and get a kalahari buck from South Africa. There are a bit scarce. you could make a bit of money offering breeding services. The comments about importing from the US are misguided really. It is tedious importing from the US. stick to South Africa. Cheaper and easier if you have your paperwork. getting a health certificate from Abuja is the hard part. thats where i got stuck.
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by TimmyA: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2018
I am interested
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by dederocs(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice piece...bravo. am interested in rearing Kalahari goats, pls how can I buy a good specie.
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by vanmusco(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2019
dederocs:
Nice piece...bravo. am interested in rearing Kalahari goats, pls how can I buy a good specie.
either you import from a good breeder from SA or you buy from the institutions that have here in Nigeria eg Funaab, Ahmadu Bello
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Sniperghost: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
so this thread has ended last year. did everyone manage to get their kalahari reds goats?
Follow my telegram group for everything goats.
the name is:

Goatbauernhof
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Sniperghost: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
join our new goat telegram group for goat updates
link: @Goatbauernhof
SEGLIZ:
Anyone with this stock please let's know.

1 Like

Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Phather2307: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
I have created this liberal group https://www./BoerKalahariwadgoat/ so that people with improved goat breed such as Boer, Kalahari red, Savannah goat and their cross breeds can have an avenue to buy and sell these improved breeds. Please take all precautions before you complete any transaction

1 Like

Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by chriswu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
They are expensive. Someone has a pure 6month buck for 280,000..hence we opted for hybrids. If people are willing we could come together, i import a good pedigree buck and then they pay Me to use him on their females.
https:
//youtu.be/dIZIaNCzFPA
chriswu:
it was 150k because they were imported by the government and bred here. for a good boergoat or kalahari, you should budget 500 to 900k to import one. The issue is not the importation but are average Nigerians willing to cough out that much money for the kids?
also, there are a couple farms/ ranch i.e pilgrimage ranch and pretzel farms in Nigeria that have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Tunde800(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
I need Kahalari Goats full breed.
I also need Boer Goats Full breed.
Can I get contacts.

I heard that Niger state imported it and sold to Farmers within the State does anyone know any big farm in Niger state that rears these lovely Breeds.
Re: Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting by Volat101: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Tunde800:
I need Kahalari Goats full breed.
I also need Boer Goats Full breed.
Can I get contacts.

I heard that Niger state imported it and sold to Farmers within the State does anyone know any big farm in Niger state that rears these lovely Breeds.

We have Pure Kalahari breed.

We have a very good Kalahari crossbreed in our farm presently for sale. You can call or chat me on 08064858951

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.