Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... (831 Views)

Sql & Pl/sql / Looking For An Oracle PL/SQL Developer Or Oracle DBA / Easy Learning Of Oracle Programming(PL/SQL) In 10 Days In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
If you are in Abuja, you will have a free 7 days Oracle training if you are interested. The offer won't last too long as the first to honour the 7 days training is the most privileged..

You have three options to choose: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Apex, Oracle database 11g, Oracle database 12c. Mind you, you can only choose one.

Conditions for training..

(1) You will get a place for the training. Whether private or public

(2) You must have a strong laptop with 500g hard disk size (minimum) and ram 4g minimum

(3) If you want to learn Oracle database, you must have downloaded the oracle 11g or 12c software for Windows.. For Linux, you must have redhat CDs in iso and virtual machine software.

(4) You must cater for the transportation fair & break lunch for trainer.

(5) If you want to learn PL/SQL, you must have SQL developer application downloaded or existing already.

(6) For those who need Oracle Apex, you must have downloaded any Apex version.. I have Apex 4.2.

(7) The training is free, but open to only those with fast-track brain. No dull person is needed.

Any dull person will require the instant end of the training, except the number of persons are more.

email: udomc4@yahoo.com or 09068082747
Re: Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... by NobodyKnows(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
olsome:
If you are in Abuja, you will have a free 7 days Oracle training if you are interested. The offer won't last too long as the first to honour the 7 days training is the most privileged..

You have three options to choose: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Apex, Oracle database 11g, Oracle database 12c. Mind you, you can only choose one.

Conditions for training..

(1) You will get a place for the training. Whether private or public

(2) You must have a strong laptop with 500g hard disk size (minimum) and ram 4g minimum

(3) If you want to learn Oracle database, you must have downloaded the oracle 11g or 12c software for Windows.. For Linux, you must have redhat CDs in iso and virtual machine software.

(4) You must cater for the transportation fair & break lunch for trainer.

(5) If you want to learn PL/SQL, you must have SQL developer application downloaded or existing already.

(6) For those who need Oracle Apex, you must have downloaded any Apex version.. I have Apex 4.2.

(7) The training is free, but open to only those with fast-track brain. No dull person is needed.

Any dull person will require the instant end of the training, except the number of persons are more.

email: udomc4@yahoo.com or 09068082747
How can I make money after learning all these .
I mean how exactly can I make money as a programmer or webmaster?
Re: Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:

How can I make money after learning all these .
I mean how exactly can I make money as a programmer or webmaster?
There is a path to I.T success.
Re: Free 7 Days Oracle PL/SQL, Apex, 11g and 12c Training In Abuja... by NobodyKnows(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
olsome:
There is a path to I.T success.
Please kindly explain.

(1) (Reply)

Android Apps Developer Needed / Job Offers For Qualified Programmers / Tutorials & Videos On Different Programming Languages!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.