Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC (9476 Views)

Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Sholaco: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbo should just stop nosing on osun election and d entire Yoruba entities.....we r not one for God sake....our election, our party....igbo face your doom

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by rottennaija(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
In saner climes, Iwu should be in jail

I tell you. That man perpetrated the most shocking rigging in the history of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by adioolayi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
statusquoante:

How will APC win dirty with just a few votes to contest for if they couldn't win dirty with the whole log
Mind you, PDP still has a point from INEC admitting to reducing their votes.

INEC didn't admit to have reduced their vote.... you can read the INEC statement carefully, INEC only clarify the misconception of PDP's actual figure from Ayedaade LG. You can read again.

I am not supporting APC, I am only saying it would have been better for PDP to win outrightly on Saturday, giving APC this second chance ....I think they won't miss it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Butterflyleo: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed your fraudulent and lying party called PDP aka Locust party, aka Prolific Destiny Pilferers have been busted again grin

Truth will always prevail. You can keep frolicking with liars and deceivers and frauds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by NobodyKnows(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
adioolayi:

So you think if PDP is in power and they are given a golden second chance like this, they will lose You better wakeup... We will all cry foul...APC will win dirty..any which way. Na so
My brother. Leave the olori pelebe Igbo boy.
He does not know how important it is for APC to win this election. There’s a bigger agenda Tinubu is pushing,which can only be achieved when all southwestern states are under one party.
Oyetola “must” win . Even if na by just one vote. It is not over until it is over

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Odingo1: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sholaco:
Igbo should just stop nosing on osun election and d entire Yoruba entities.....we r not one for God sake....our election, our party....igbo face your doom

Mr man face your front, what concern Igbo with Osun election, na Igbos dey vote for PDP or APC for Osun abi.
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by OkutaNla: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Richkid97:
Tinubu is greater than Oju-iku and all poto poto leaders combine together

No need going as far as Tinubu. Even Saraki is greater than all their leaders put together, including Cownu. Abi you no see as dem dey worship am? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by FarahAideed: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
FarahAideed your fraudulent and lying party called PDP aka Locust party, aka Prolific Destiny Pilferers have been busted again grin

Truth will always prevail. You can keep frolicking with liars and deceivers and frauds.

So you want us to believe useless Sun news paper which is owned by a Buhari ass licker .... This is fake news planted by Buhari ass licker who owns that silly tabloid
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Odingo1: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:

My brother. Leave the olori pelebe Igbo boy.
He does not know how important it is for APC to win this election. There’s a bigger agenda Tinubu is pushing,which can only be achieved when all southwestern states are under one party.
Oyetola “must” win . Even if na by just one vote. It is not over until it is over

If you like give entire west to Tinubu, leave Igbo out of it.
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Butterflyleo: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you want us to believe useless Sun news paper which is owned by a Buhari ass licker .... This is fake news planted by Buhari ass licker who owns that silly tabloid

Hahaha but Maurice iwu has debunked your false propaganda and if its a lie, he will also debunk this sun news report and stand by his earlier comment wouldn't he?

You no get sense at all at all obviously.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by omoiyalayi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
He shld take it up against d media Dat publish that poo

If truly he hasn't granted such interview & the went ahead wit d fake news he shld sue Dem
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by islandmoon: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
our first lady is looking for her 2.5 billion, if found, sai baba.
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Odingo1: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Are you stupid?
Who is bringing Igbo into it . Aren’t you people the ones pokenosing into our matter?
Nonsense!
Who is the stupid one here tongue tongue, those voting for PDP in Osun are Igbos abi , if INEC is not fair or compromise, the whole Nigeria have right to say something even if the act happen in Ghana, Nigerians have right to condemn such act.
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by frankmoney(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Too many bloggers now just write any rubbish they like and attribute it to someone

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by NobodyKnows(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Odingo1:

Who is the stupid one here tongue tongue, those voting for PDP in Osun are Igbos abi , if INEC is not fair or compromise, the whole Nigeria have right to say something even if the act happen in Ghana, Nigerians have right to condemn such act.
Oh , I thought you were only unreasonable. I didn’t know you lack comprehension too.
Go play with some sand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Richkid97(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
OkutaNla:

No need going as far as Tinubu. Even Saraki is greater than all their leaders put together, including Cownu. Abi you no see as dem dey worship am? cheesy

Yes o

Even my Grandma goat is greater than Cownu and Oju-iku

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by jafol(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2018
RockHard:
But one has to give it to the PDP propaganda and fake news machinery though. They are damned good and efficient! They are so quick to pen, spread, and attribute fake news to popular personalities in order to get attention and garner public sympathy. E.g Maurice Iwu, Adeboye's son, e.t.c.

The only sympathy they can get is from the yeebos

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Basic123: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2018
OkutaNla:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2018
RockHard:
But one has to give it to the PDP propaganda and fake news machinery though. They are damned good and efficient! They are so quick to pen, spread, and attribute fake news to popular personalities in order to get attention and garner public sympathy. E.g Maurice Iwu, Adeboye's son, e.t.c.
if the Apc is a professional in Propaganda now is the Pdp too a big time fake news expert? What kinda unprofessional, unethical journalism is this? I wanted to take a jibe @ Iwu (knowing his past as Inec chair) when i saw the publication y'day but i exercised a restraint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by mandax: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2018
RockHard:

APC was worse in 2013/2014/2015.
Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Basic123: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2018
PDP!

that party ehn, is EVIL!

THEY HAVE TOLD ALL SORT OF LIES TO MISINFORM THEIR ILLITERATE SUPPORTERS AND FOOLISH,GULLIBLE, JINGOIST LITERATE SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Just visit Facebook and WhatsApp,you will know now that PDP is the real party of lies and propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Basic123: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2018
mandax:

APC was worse in 2013/2014/2015.
I seriously disagree!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC by Naza25: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
This champion of electoral malpractices that was called Maurice Iwuruwuru during his time? He has no moral rights to criticize anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Caucus Directs Members To Continue Campaigns Till Thursday / Okezie Ikpeazu Promises 1million Jobs In Abia State / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.