Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari (9470 Views)

These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Fareke: 6:30am On May 06, 2022
By Clement Chinedu

Senator Magnus Abe has explained his reasons for supporting the presidential ambition of former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abe said having looked at others aspirants, it is only Tinubu that can win the presidential election for the All Progressives Congress, APC, after President Muhammad Buhari.

He was speaking during a rally in Port Harcourt on Thursday.

Abe, who is also a Rivers State governorship aspirant, said his support for Tinubu was not based on any sentiment but because he wants to be part of a winning team.

He said, “the reason I am supporting him is simple. I looked at all who want to run, who claim they have done this and that and I saw that Asiwaju is the person in APC that can deliver that killer punch that will keep the party in power after Buhari.

"I was not being sentimental, he did not tell me he was going to support me, no. I support him because I want the party to win.

“I know I cannot afford to be in the periphery of the government in the next 8 years.”

Speaking on Rivers politics, he called on his supporters to ignore the call for a Riverine or upland governor, saying it was only a ploy to deny Ogoni people the governorship position.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/06/only-tinubu-can-keep-apc-in-power-after-buhari-abe/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by babdap: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
You mean nor of your kinsmen is qualified

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
I'm sorry sir but this BAT won't fly

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 6:39am On May 06, 2022
babdap:

6 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by chatinent: 6:49am On May 06, 2022
Man's government is a failure. I don't expect anything good from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by gozmok1(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2022
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by shigishege: 7:31am On May 06, 2022
babdap:
yes non of his kinsmen, even including the Yaminrins

7 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by shigishege: 7:32am On May 06, 2022
chatinent:
Man's government is a failure. I don't expect anything good from it.
how would you rate the government when the government is not coming from your cursed region. You can cry from today till tomorrow, you guys are not fit to lead our nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by shigishege: 7:34am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.
story,, story....,........story!!!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by cenaman(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2022
JAGABAN or nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2022
Magnus is a mumu

Tinubu that can't keep his thieving hands together cannot keep APC together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Parachoko: 7:39am On May 06, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Smithkafors(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2022
So you think he will support Amechi?. He and Wike knows that once Amaechi wins they are in trouble. Amaechi asAPC presidential aspirant will be the end of their career and they know that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by graphics107: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
cheesy
Everyone has to work for their money with their words now.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by ken6488(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2022
So it is party first
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Righteousness02: 8:00am On May 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by nkemoma(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Is it about the welfare and betterment of over 200mil citizens.. Majority of which are young and vibrant or about keeping the Demonic APC in power

Like for Obi, share for Tinubu!

Ignore for yourself

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Adituno: 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Tinubu will be disgraced last last

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by heykims(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Hhh
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by akinmusi(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
H.m
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by AutoChick4U(f): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Thieves. Let them investigate how they got 100m to buy form o
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by excomarow(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Its election
erection season, you can talk wetin sweet ya mouth...

Osibaba da Starboy is the answer come 2023 kawai cool

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Davinity: 8:01am On May 06, 2022
I used to like that man until he started supporting Tinubu... He's not serious

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by judecares1(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Oga why won't you support him wen u gone your share of d bullion Vans?
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by minimeq: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
What a nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by NewTAN: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Magnus needs this to remain relevant, he's only aligning towards a place of hope.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by beydanurdo: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Really? Baba sope
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by englishmart(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2022
I would say the same thing if I was given the amount you were paid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack 16 Military Bases In 18 Months, Kill 800 / Lekki Port Now Processing Transhipment Cargo For Neighbouring Countries – NPA / Supreme-Court Justice's Wife And Daughter Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.