Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. (1818 Views)

Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / My Experience As A Kidney Failure Patient In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state, a 48years young and ambitious woman from Edo state was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease around April this year. She is a single mother of one. Now she have her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April this year. And each dialysis cost around N49,000 to N91,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion.

She was told by Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India.

please help us with any amount of money. Please we are on our knees begging.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen.

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by futuregovernor: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
So touching,pls help if you can. May God see her through
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2018

Thank you and God Bless You
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please I'm begging you all to kindly assist us with any amount.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
futuregovernor:
So touching,pls help if you can. May God see her through

Amen.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
engrj:

Amen.

I'd advice you take this on air (radio and TV). that's the best medium to use in saving the woman's life.

stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by mankan2k7(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2018
u are heal in Jesus name
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dear All.
Thank you so much for the donations so far. We have been able to get to this stage cus of your financial supports. We are indeed grateful. God Bless you all.

PLEASE WE CAN DO MORE THANK YOU.
Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs N12M for Kidney transplant.

Please Read, Donate and Share with friends.

Help those in need of help.
Show the real love now while they are still alive.
Any amount of money contributed means allot to us right now. No amount of money is too small.
Please help save a life.
Help a brother from becoming motherless.

This is Akhare Flora O. (Mrs.) A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state From Edo state Nigeria. She is in need of financial support for kidney transplant either here in Nigeria at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in Mazunda Shaw medical center India.

Please people let save a precious life, she is just 48 years young. A mother of one. She has been going for dialysis since the month of April this year. Dialysis is very expensive, it comes with infections, sometimes, it cause constipation meaning life on dialysis machine is not safe.

N1000 x 12,000 people = N12,000,000
N10,000 x 1,200 people = N12,000,000
N100,000 x 12, people = N12,000,000
Her bank details are:

Please we can do it. Any amount will go along way.
Below is her medical report from LASUTH for evidence. Also her test results and her photograph on dialysis machine.

If you need more information about her we are ready to provide.
If you wish to see you or want talk to her or wants to see her via video call, kindly contact her son on
+2348-06494_5585

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 5:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Greetings nairalanders.
Pls I'm still begging for support
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Dear All.
Thank you so much for the donations so far. We have been able to get to this stage cus of your financial supports. We are indeed grateful. God Bless you all.

PLEASE WE CAN DO MORE THANK YOU.
Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs N12M for Kidney transplant.

Please Read, Donate and Share with friends.

Help those in need of help.
Show the real love now while they are still alive.
Any amount of money contributed means allot to us right now. No amount of money is too small.
Please help save a life.
Help a brother from becoming motherless.

This is Akhare Flora O. (Mrs.) A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state From Edo state Nigeria. She is in need of financial support for kidney transplant either here in Nigeria at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in Mazunda Shaw medical center India.

Please people let save a precious life, she is just 48 years young. A mother of one. She has been going for dialysis since the month of April this year. Dialysis is very expensive, it comes with infections, sometimes, it cause constipation meaning life on dialysis machine is not safe.

N1000 x 12,000 people = N12,000,000
N10,000 x 1,200 people = N12,000,000
N100,000 x 12, people = N12,000,000
Her bank details are:

Please we can do it. Any amount will go along way.
Below is her medical report from LASUTH for evidence. Also her test results and her photograph on dialysis machine.

If you need more information about her we are ready to provide.
If you wish to see you or want talk to her or wants to see her via video call, kindly contact her son on
+2348-06494_5585

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by Purplelover(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Please if u can call into a program called "we care" on Nigeria info 99.3 fm from 11pm on Sunday, you might just b able to find some help.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
Nairalanders pls help me.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
This was last night dialysis.
Also see below her medical report for the needed amount for a kidney transplant here in LASUTH but in India, they told us to get at least 14m.
Pls help my mother. We have no money to pay for the next Dialysis. Right now I'm with her in LASUTH for Friday clinic.
Kindly help us with any amount of money if you need more information I will provide.

Please Nairalanders, moderators TeHN (The e-Helpers Network).
Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala 
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
Cc Lalasticala
Cc r231
Help me.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by engrj(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Here.

Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by SATANlST: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
hi, how did it go?
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by ahnie: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
SATANlST:
hi, how did it go?
She's resting with the Lord.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by SATANlST: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
ahnie:

She's resting with the Lord.
the guy never said so. or are you the guy that posted this?
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by ahnie: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
SATANlST:
the guy never said so. or are you the guy that posted this?
pls I don't have time to argue with you.
Goodnight.
Re: My Mother Needs N12M To Go For A Kidney Transplant In India Please Help Us. by SATANlST: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2021
ahnie:
pls I don't have time to argue with you.
Goodnight.
dont u think this topic is too sensitive for you to come spewing this type of trash here? u just came here to assume someone is dead as if na u kill am. thunder fire u there angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Kidney Stone Surgery, Evidence On How Renavive Dissolve Completely / Maybe You Should Stop Using That Fluoride Toothpaste. Use Neem Tree Bark / Having Knee Pain?? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.