Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? (671 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by Baraqkenny: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
As for me, I will support PDP,in as much as I want good governance for my people

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by zinnydan(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by TheTrueSeeker2: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Baraqkenny:
As for me, I will support PDP,in as much as I want good governance for my people

Declare open support for any party now at his own detriment.

The guy's best choice is to play safe by not openingly declaring support for any of them. He will claim neutral and swing to any side that wins later....!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by Donald95(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:

Declare open support for any party now at his own detriment.

The guy's best choice is to play safe by not openingly declaring support for any of them. He will claim neutral and swing to any side that wins later....!!!

You have a point
Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by dunkem21(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
You; yes, You are now Omisore!

Click *Like if you'll support APC..

*Share if you'll rather go with PDP

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by vujebe(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP
Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by RevenGeMission: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore is a looter , NASS chose not to pass the bill that anyone with pending corruption case should not run, that bill was passed along with the not too young to run, but NASS approved ONLY the not too young to run and left the other one out '' I don't call it not too young to run, I call it too broke to run abi how many youths can afford 55M form ? also because realistically, it affects Saraki, Atiku and several other PDP bigwigs

Omisore would pitch his tent with APC because of his corruption case ( even though i heard Adelekes offered him 2.5B and 5 appointments slots as commissioners or so )

The Current most powerful man in Nigeria is Buhari of APC , Buhari gave orders to IGP not to arrest Adeleke over certificate forgery , he can instruct EFCC not to prosecute Omisore for the next 4 years , If Omisore has any sense he would work for / with APC and save his dignity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were In Omisore Shoes Right Now,which Party Will You Go With? by centoke30(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Omisore is a looter , NASS chose not to pass the bill that anyone with pending corruption case should not run, that bill was passed along with the not too young to run, but NASS approved ONLY the not too young to run and left the other one out '' I don't call it not too young to run, I call it too broke to run abi how many youths can afford 55M form ? also because realistically, it affects Saraki, Atiku and several other PDP bigwigs

Omisore would pitch his tent with APC because of his corruption case ( even though i heard Adelekes offered him 2.5B and 5 appointments slots as commissioners or so )

The Current most powerful man in Nigeria is Buhari of APC , Buhari gave orders to IGP not to arrest Adeleke over certificate forgery , he can instruct EFCC not to prosecute Omisore for the next 4 years , If Omisore has any sense he would work for / with APC and save his dignity
what if after asking efcc to leave him for another 4years and he loses next elections nko

(1) (Reply)

Law 1: Never Outshine The Master, Between Ambode & Tinubu / Borno APC: Wild Jubilations As Zullum Names Kadafur As Running Mate / Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.