Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate (672 Views)

Tommorow Is Presidential Debate / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by malagu: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Foreign journalists kept asking me why Atiku emerged Presidential Candidate despite the anti-corruption stance of Buhari - Minister https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2901

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by chinjo(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Simply tell them it is because Buhari is lifeless, a terrorist, dictator, vagabond and above all an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by BENZINA(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Tell them the initial mistake was to have voted the lifeless Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by Shelumiel: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2018
These people are confused : When Atiku was in the APC, questions about his ill-gotten wealth never came up ; the so called "international journalist " never said anything. But now he is in the limelight; the flagbear of PDP , they have sudden seen he is corrupt. So who removed the wool over your eyes ...ehn? Was it APC and their propaganda style of doing things ? Mtchww

2 Likes

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by magoo10(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Trust oga lie lie at your own peril

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by IamD18: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
chinjo:
Simply tell them it is because Buhari is lifeless, a terrorist, dictator, vagabond and above all an idiot.
His brainless zombified slaves are not going to like this.

1 Like

Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by Proxy001(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2018
just tell them it's a matter of necessity. tell them Nigerians are even ready to vote for a live dog, tree or even stone instead of the vindictive fulani jihadist from futa djallon who's bent on dragging us back to the 12th century
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by Omeokachie: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Because Buhari is the lowest low.

Anybody apart from him will be movement in a positive direction.
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by seborrhic: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Nothing can compare to the countless questions foreign journalists asked,how they were dumbfounded and looked at us as indeed people with inferior brain capacity when APC presented Buhari as candidate in 2015 and Nigerians voted him as president.
After 3 and half years of his rule,it would be almost impossible now to convince any foreign journalist that we are normal people with functioning brains for not envisaging the clear disaster they all knew Buhari would become.
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by blujoi(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Strange they didn’t also ask you how we went from one of the fastest growing economies in Africa to the become the poverty capital of the world undecided undecided
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by chernest2002: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Tell them that buhari brought ressesion, hunger,killing, nepotism, corruption, division among Nigerians, kidnapping, media trials and so we want change, anyone but not buhari is were I stand.
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by kotv: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Imaginary minister and imaginary foreign journalist. Buhari is going home, no matter what propaganda or hate him and his hate spreading party does. The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria is the creation of Buhari and the emerging of APC
Re: Minister: Foreign Journalists Kept Asking Me Why Atiku Is Presidential Candidate by gratiaeo(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2018
The question should have been how a dictator, a coupist become a president in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Fela - Who Is More Handsome / Bye-election: APC Raises Alarm Over Alleged Invasion Kwara Communities By Thugs / All Eyes On School Boy As He Meets & Shakes Buhari At 'the Next Level' Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.