Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please Help Me, Am In A Die Need - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me, Am In A Die Need (324 Views)

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, Am In A Die Need by Kelly2713(m): 4:45am On Sep 26, 2018
good morning everyone, please i need a help
AN APPEAL
My name is Ndifreke Okon Essien, am from Akwa Ibom state and a Nigerian. I lost my father to a ghastly accident sometime ago in the year 2006. Since then life has not been fair to me.
My mum is a pretty trader who engages in the business of selling groundnut to carter for me and my younger brother.
I struggled and finish my secondary school in 2014 and passed the WASSC. Due to my passion for education, i wrote JAMB and gained admission into Akwa ibom state polytechnic, Ikot Osurua to study Civil Engineering Technology and am doing well with the course.
I paid my first year school fees with the savings i made through menial labour i engaged myself after my secondary school.
My appeal is to able nairalanders, good Nigerians, Govt Agencies, NGOs to help me raise #51,000 which is the year 2 school fees to enable me write my ND 2 final exams which will commence two weeks from now because the school management has made it clear to us that if we don't pay the fees, will not be allowed to write the exams and i wouldn't want to stop now, having gone this far.
Attached herewith is the photographs of my WAEC CERTIFICATE, JAMB admission letter and my first year school fees receipt for your perusal please.
Thanks.

Ndifreke Essien
Acc details:
FCMB.
Cc/: lalasticala
Re: Please Help Me, Am In A Die Need by Kelly2713(m): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education Denies Plan To Hike Universities Tuition Fees To N350k / Debris Of Crashed Jet Hits Girl In FCT, See The Governments Reactions. / How To Check New Admission Status In JAMB Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.