Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu (31374 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" / Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 10:47pm On Jan 10
He will soon be appointed while those of us who received all the abuses both online and offline will still be here looking....

APC my APC
Amark Elias Modu

(FFK on my mind)

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by EreluRoz: 11:02pm On Jan 10
PrinceofSarcasm:

Is everything alright? You know it's not every thought you type and share publicly?
There is something called introspection where you keep your thoughts deep inside you and think on them?
That's why it's a faceless forum where we can express ourselves. But is there anything wrong with what I said? Just expressing myself and remember I might be having the wrong picture in my head over his comment. Just expressing myself that's all

6 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10
He's literally right.....

APC is the reason Nigeria is sinking.

The memories of 2015. How the entire country rise seeking for a change. Now we've had a terrible change that we lose our voice to speak up.

Tinubu will do what he chooses and everyone will not cough.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by EreluRoz: 11:23pm On Jan 10
PrinceofSarcasm:

Is everything alright? You know it's not every thought you type and share publicly?
There is something called introspection where you keep your thoughts deep inside you and think on them?
unquote that comment thanks
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by buharibanjo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10
No wail u go get soon
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by OBTOREPA(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10
What was he expecting before?
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 11:59pm On Jan 10
He said the truth.

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by ednut1(m): 1:44am On Jan 11
You don’t have any electoral value nor any money to do politics. Why will they rate you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by sulakishop(m): 3:35am On Jan 11
He might end up being right
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:02am On Jan 11
Lol! Bubu doing the most
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Etranshub(m): 8:08am On Jan 11
hisexcellency34:
He will soon be appointed while those of us who received all the abuses both online and offline will still be here looking....

APC my APC

(FFK on my mind)
. Becaise all political supporters are only supporting because of their pocket they only have different approach

7 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Wisereborn: 8:53am On Jan 11
hisexcellency34:

grin grin truth came knocking
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 8:53am On Jan 11
Lawyers, journalists and politicians opinions must be carefully followed or else one would have died while they embraced what they previously condemned. It is all about selfish interest, people should mindful of who they follow.

People like Femi Falana and other analyst on TV and radio are on contract with the media houses. Their opinions on air are not from their inner mind.

Falana would cover up the killers of Mohbad who are his clients and come on air to condemn government inaction on security. That is their behavior. It is all about highest bidder and first come first serve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Coldspice: 8:54am On Jan 11
Atiku and that senseless Obi surrounded themselves with those who only gave wrong advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Umsworld: 8:54am On Jan 11
This is not exclusively applicable to the APC but any ruling party, just to keep the opposition low!

3 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:55am On Jan 11
Chop chop and paddy paddy politics.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Goodnewsforlife: 8:56am On Jan 11
I can’t stop laughing, it’s obvious success is everyone’s baby

2 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by adesegun121(m): 8:56am On Jan 11
Ok
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by AbujaLagos: 8:56am On Jan 11
Coldspice:
Atiku and that senseless Obi surrounded themselves with those who only gave wrong advice.
gbam
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by bigdammyj: 8:56am On Jan 11
Seen.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by 4tomandchi: 8:56am On Jan 11
The emperor decides what and who who he wants and how he wants it if you like shout till thy kingdom come the man no send una.

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Dpharisee: 8:56am On Jan 11
Even Reno Omokri who spends time on Twitter and Nairaland is also unhappy that Bwala is getting noticed after all the insults against Tinubu while all his anti Igbo trolling has got him nothing.
The reality is that Tinubu doesn't like tribal insults, I have never heard him insult any tribe and that's where Reno and FFK failed.

27 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 8:57am On Jan 11
Better go and get a job instead of relying on politicians as your source of livelihood.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Trendy247: 8:57am On Jan 11
grin
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by dibunotion(m): 8:57am On Jan 11
That APC member is an imposter.
Daniel Bwala can never get any federal government appointment. Mark this. More persons will decamp to APC and they will be welcomed, that's the strategy
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jan 11
Supporters are simply pawns .........😜🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Largest Universities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.