Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (29016 Views)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by demsid(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
tiredoflife:
Death to any APC supporter
Like I care grin
you are a f.ool. ur moniker befits you. Just imagine.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by themanderon: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Politicians are not worth dying for yet some youths wee not hearrr.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by RighteousI: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
A thousand ways to die! # I SERVE NAIJA AND I DIE
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Skedospencer: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian polities is a war film,bodorun oshorun ree oooo ......you are lost to your family

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by tribalistseun: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
santricedupas:
and stupid davido is out there buying I phone for his thugs.

no politicians is worth dying for, they use u, dump u, delete any affiliated links to you and deny you.

maybe the guy rigged election that's why they attacked him
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madapcmod: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
They were actually PDP thugs who thought they could initially fool him at their polling unit.

The PDP thugs approached him, asking him for settlement since they claimed they voted APC despite everyone at the polling unit knowing they were pdp thugs and had boasted loudly of bow they voted for pdp .He told them he was not given any money to settle any voter with and they angrily threatened him and left.

He was now with another friend of his after the elections when the same thugs approached him and made the same demand on him and again he repeated his statement and they became aggressive on him and stabbed him in the chest.

This was what happened.

I was a monitor in Osun on Saturday so I know.

you will account for this lie on judgement day.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
allanphash7:
Where is Humanity?
Death to you and all your family members.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ShootThemAll(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fake news!!!! APC and propaganda!
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by hush15: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Can you imagine? I didn't even know those murderers of PDP killed anyone, they probably stole ballot as well and manipulated it too

liar and deceit will ruin you and your party. It was reported that cultist were responsible for his death for they thought there was a possible vote buying.

You cant even respect a dead comrade of your, you just have to politicize it.... angry

You people are heartless o and you dey claim you fet respect...

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by OloriAjayi(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
foliman:
Rest on dude...

Funny enough the wailers won't say anything about this but let the table turn around... you'll see them wailing like a teenage girl having her first period.

The days of PDP is far gone...

They institutionalized vote buying and yet they cry of it.

They're fully armed with lies on the internet.
pls domain follow the report from the beginning because the guy was not kill by any political party buy some thugs who alleg vote for APC and they demand the guy should pay them which the guy told them that he is not with any money.Oga abeg let not accused any party but all thesame RIP to the dead and msy God punish who ever hàve hand in his death
embarassed
foliman:
Rest on dude...

Funny enough the wailers won't say anything about this but let the table turn around... you'll see them wailing like a teenage girl having her first period.

pls domain follow the report from the beginning because the guy was not kill by any political party buy some thugs who alleg vote for APC and they demand the guy should pay them which the guy told them that he is not with any money.Oga abeg let not accused any party but all thesame RIP to the dead and msy God punish who ever hàve hand in his death
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
foliman:
Rest on dude...

Rest in Pieces to the dead! He will die all over again if possible!
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
madapcmod:

you will account for this lie on judgement day.

What lie? These are the names of those involved.

1 Oladele Seye.

2. Oladele Kunle,

3. Arubiewe Kunle,

4. Arubiewe Ayo,

5. Ayegbusi Abiodun,

6. Ajayi Iseoluwa,

7. Oyewole Femi

I don't do lies oga
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
They were actually PDP thugs who thought they could initially fool him at their polling unit.

The PDP thugs approached him, asking him for settlement since they claimed they voted APC despite everyone at the polling unit knowing they were pdp thugs and had boasted loudly of bow they voted for pdp .He told them he was not given any money to settle any voter with and they angrily threatened him and left.

He was now with another friend of his after the elections when the same thugs approached him and made the same demand on him and again he repeated his statement and they became aggressive on him and stabbed him in the chest.

This was what happened.

Balderdash! Damn! You were there? Those killers missed target again!

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Naza25: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This was what happened.

You lie without shame, tomorrow you will call on God and expect him to answer you

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ud4u: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This was what happened.

this is just cock and bull story, enough of this propaganda. Abeg people don't wise up abeg

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Tonybelief(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buhari doesn't deserve breathing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
santricedupas:
and stupid davido is out there buying I phone for his thugs.

no politicians is worth dying for, they use u, dump u, delete any affiliated links to you and deny you.

So What Has This Got To Do With Davido? Your Bitterness Will Kill You.

1 Like

Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Deri2018(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
tiredoflife:
Death to any APC supporter Like I care grin
I don't blame you, blood sucking demon always craving for blood. the world would be a better place without evil men like you in it.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by opemileniyan: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
So sad you are gone bro, I remember vividly our struggle to liberate fisu national from the bond of godfatherism. you were such a gallant comrade that learnt to be cautious and uncompromising, it pains me to the marrow to exit now and that means, those politicians were not worth dying for
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Pastee1414: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
And the PDP loyalists won't say anything about this madness...
daewoorazer:
An APC agent by name Adebiyi Ajibade who was killed by some gangs during the just concluded gubernatorial election in the state of Osun on Saturday (22nd September, 2018).

See more photos here
Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/09/26/more-photos-of-the-apc-agent-killed-during-the-osun-gubernatorial-election/
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by iukpe: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
The people who killed this guy, do they honestly think they will survive till 2019? NO.
The wind of death will also blow them into such fate unfortunately.
Youths or thugs or whatever, need to understand that death should not be part of this elections in any way. How does this change who will win or not?
Sad!!
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by iukpe: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1 Oladele Seye.

2. Oladele Kunle,

3. Arubiewe Kunle,

4. Arubiewe Ayo,

5. Ayegbusi Abiodun,

6. Ajayi Iseoluwa,

7. Oyewole Femi

I don't do lies oga

Is the police investigating this independently? or just like Nigeria, if no one is throwing money at them for this murder, it will just be another story told.
That is why people kill, because they can get away with it.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madapcmod: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1 Oladele Seye.

2. Oladele Kunle,

3. Arubiewe Kunle,

4. Arubiewe Ayo,

5. Ayegbusi Abiodun,

6. Ajayi Iseoluwa,

7. Oyewole Femi

I don't do lies oga

Take the names to police if you have evidence
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by zeeworldtravel2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Can you imagine? I didn't even know those murderers of PDP killed anyone, they probably stole ballot as well and manipulated it too
Not as you thought, A group of guys told him that they'd voted for APC and asked him to give them their money, but the APc Agent told them he didn't see them and refused , unknown to him that they're cultists, they engulfed in fighting which later settled, on his way home at night they attacked him and his friend , stab him at chest
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ajericho(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
bishopkay:

Fixed
grin grin cheesy

Chai see painment! Shey una street get transformer abi? Just go hug am very tightly. U go dey alright!
guy u d pained one,see as you dey rant
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Ojexmayer002: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rip bro
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by jamejanev: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't support APC,but quote me today, if Adeleke wins the election, people of Osun will eventually regret. I don't think he has the potentials to drive Osun State. We Nigerians use to forget things quickly, we just forget how our leaders misused our resources since all these days in the name of PDP. What development do we have in Nigeria? Okay, why are we praising PDP? Was it not PDP that ruled for 16 years? Please, lets just wakeup. None of them is trustworthy. I don't want APC because of Aregbe for suffering the workers, but that APC man Oyetola looks responsible than Adeleke. Just abuse me, it is my opinion.
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Makapounse:
Not as you thought, A group of guys told him that they'd voted for APC and asked him to give them their money, but the APc Agent told them he didn't see them and refused , unknown to him that they're cultists, they engulfed in fighting which later settled, on his way home at night they attacked him and his friend , stab him at chest

Ya cultists just pinpointed him, that's rich!!!
Re: Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by bishopkay: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
ajericho:
guy u d pained one,see as you dey rant

Lol who dey rant between the both of us? Hahaha

I'm here to have fun Bro so you can take the earlier suggestion I made cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court / Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.