Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) (17929 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Praizenews: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2018
After the viral report of Famous Philantropist Kokun foundation being depressed and even thinking of committing suicide, he's back on his feet strong and happy.

He was pictured recently back on the street giving to the needy as he continue his charity work across nigeria.

See how nigerians react to this below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/depression-saga-kokun-foundation-bounce-back-feetpics/

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Praizenews: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Wow... Thank God

See more photos & Watch VIDEO of how Kokun foundation makes ppl happy on the street >>> HERE

he wrote ;

1 Share

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2018
strong man
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by OgaGist: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2018
sad
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2018
undecided

How people think they can take their life still amazes me...

If na so person like me go dun commit suicide teh teh but I decided against being a coward..

Thank for he bounced back.

Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Thank God. Keep being strong

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by gaby(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Praizenews:
After the viral report of Famous Philantropist Kokun foundation being depressed and even thinking of committing suicide, he's back on his feet strong and happy.

He was pictured recently back on the street giving to the needy as he continue his charity work across nigeria.

See how nigerians react to this below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/depression-saga-kokun-foundation-bounce-back-feetpics/

Cc lalasticlala

Attention sought and secured, now he's good to go...
He was running short on attention so he had to secure more of it seeing that is the oxygen that drives them.

Pathetic and immature minds all over...
Until the original depression he calls to himself for the sake of attention visits him for real and no one would take him serious when he cries out...

The attention seeking rants were obviously a prelude to these well choreographed photo ops..

The poor always suffer the brunt of it all...

The rich will trample on and muzzle them up to get richer and beg them for crumbs,

A not too long ago fellow poor who had just made it out from the league eg mompha, will come online to showcase and rub it in that he has gone a step higher...you won't know if his display or show off is to encourage you to work hard or simply mocking you for now being beneath him.

And then, in comes the up and coming a.k.a hustler..He more often than not comes all draped in the robe of a philanthropist, but in actual fact, you the poor is his meal ticket and gateway out from the throes of poverty. The plight and abject penury of the poor and down trodden is his delight for a perfect photo op to advance his pseudo philanthropy at the expenses of the very poor...

Enjoy my siggy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2018
We all get depressed at some point

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Sonamjs: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2018
One thing I find very odd is that this foundation is all over social media all the time.

It seems like it is chasing likes all the time.
The people pictures are they happy having their pictures online.
I know Africa might be different but it's like a photo opp all the time.

Not saying feeding the nation is not noble, but sometimes it should go on unpublicised

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Depression is not a light switch you can flick on and off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pook
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by englishmart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's good to be back, but he has gotten the attention he was looking for.
Kokun foundation. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by girlhaley(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
gaby:

He was running short on attention so he had to secure more of it seeing that is the oxygen that drives them.

Until the original depression he calls to himself for the sake of attention visits him for real and no one would take him serious when he cries out...

No iota of sense

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
gaby:

hmm okay..

need cheap brand new phones? check my signature
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Depression or attention seeking? The rate at which Nigerians abuse this word making it loose its original meaning is bothersome!

4 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
girlhaley:

No iota of sense

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Akshow: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sonamjs:
One thing I find very odd is that this foundation is all over social media all the time.

It seems like it is chasing likes all the time.
The people pictures are they happy having their pictures online.
I know Africa might be different but it's like a photo opp all the time.

Not saying feeding the nation is not noble, but sometimes it should go on unpublicised
how many people have u helped in ur life?

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Was all attention seeking from its inception

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Attention seekers
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm happy for him. He was down and needed words of encouragement and support and good people gave him overwhelming support and encouragement to lift his mood, now some people are not happy here that he bounced back.
Suicide is never to be taken lightly, whether you think it's genuine or not. Most just wanted encouragements and they almost always come out letting people know through cryptic posts and a kind word of encouragement could just make the difference.
I'm sure those claiming he is seeking for cheap attention would rather read that he took his life.
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by DTaj: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerians could needlessly act as pathetic "mind readers" sometimes...

Even if he (Kokun Foundation guy) is doing all of these for public attention, praise, fame, or future political ambition; why not leave God to judge him? Leave the issue between his soul and God!

People that are insinuating dodgy intention regarding this guy's amazing charity stories should take a chill and start such foundations where they can assist the lowest of the low in society like him!

Insulting this guy is akin to refusing to give alms to beggars anymore just because one beggar turned out to be fake. Or refusing to fly because of plane crashes. Or refusing to travel long distances by road owing to accidents!

This guy should be encouraged. Rather, our lazy youths will continue to ebb away their lives continuously discussing Saraki, Omisore, Adeleke, Buhari, Jonathan and other politicians whose family members are enjoying their lives and who give no hoot about the so-called emotional supporters!

3 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
D I.diot just want attention

Fake ppl everywie......know only thy self and family
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Was all attention seeking from its inception
don't mind d idiot.
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank God for you
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
It seems cooking up a depression or suicidal saga is the new way to trend in nigeria now abi....lemme go and cook up my own too
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by tiger28: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
gaby:

The attention seeking rants were obviously a prelude to these well choreographed photo ops..

The poor always suffer the brunt of it all...

The rich will trample on and muzzle them up to get richer and beg them for crumbs,

A not too long ago fellow poor who had just made it out from the league eg mompha, will come online to showcase and rub it in that he has gone a step higher...you won't know if his display or show off is to encourage you to work hard or simply mocking you for now being beneath him.

And then, in comes the up and coming a.k.a hustler..He more often than not comes all draped in the robe of a philanthropist, but in actual fact, you the poor is his meal ticket and gateway out from the throes of poverty. The plight and abject penury of the poor and down trodden is his delight for a perfect photo op to advance his pseudo philanthropy at the expenses of the very poor...

Enjoy my siggy
All these epistles As if you are his neighbor I think YOU are the attention seeker here!
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
tiger28:
All these epistles As if you are his neighbor I think YOU are the attention seeker here!

You have been noticed...now scram on along...
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by Alphaman007: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
The way nigerians judge people is beyond me. if he commits suicide now, he will be labelled as a coward. now nigerians are saying he is seeking attention and it is the same nigerians that were giving advise to speak out when feeling depressed .. i tire for this country.
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by funsho75(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cool
Re: Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
It was needless stylishly telling us he dropped 20k for amala sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi / D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine / Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.