Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon (320 Views)

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter / Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by GistmoreNG: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Toke revealed this while responding to a prayer by one of her followers on twitter.

See her tweet below...

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/toke-makinwa-expresses-hope-god-will-bless-daughter-soon

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by GistmoreNG: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
So we should now jump up because this bleaching ugly fake lady just lied about God this morning, op if I rush you eee
I want to buy a pin verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2018
She should marry oh

Abi she wan do baby mama things
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Toke is the most insecure human I know. So much for being a celebrity. From changing her skin color just to please her then boyfriend, to going under the knife for a new butt and b00bs. The butt end up being a bad one.

Why so vain?
All man for himself sha.
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Daughter without a husband.

Another bastard ready to be unleashed into the world.
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by DopeAngel(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Shameless hoe. I weep for the level of moral decadence among us Nigerian ladies.
Re: Toke Makinwa Expresses Hope That God Will Bless Her With A Daughter Very Soon by sinaj(f): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Maybe surrogate is pregnant sad

(1) (Reply)

This Is Raw Talent. / Toyin Lawani Shares Her Thoughts On Marriage / Cardi B Arrested In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.