Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' (39352 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Issakendrick: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2018
These are the photos "omisore" took with the APC members after agreeing to work it them to lets their candidate win the osun state governorship election.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/photos-of-omisore-with-apc-members-after-agreeing-to-work-with-them/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Issakendrick: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2018

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Olalan(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Haaa, seriously no iota of shame in our politicians........I just pity people who risk their lives for these selfish men.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Nogodye(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Officially! PDP is dead in Osun! With Omisore and Sen. Omoworare on that side APC is a goal.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by braveboy64(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2018
This guy Don hama

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2018
APC with a master stroke grin

PDP how market? ( in the voice of ipobians) cheesy

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by futuregovernor: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Lolly, Nigeria politic. If he work for APC, marks today date, same APC will disappoint him

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2018
PDP victory for Osun go sweet die..

I nor argue with BMC and zombies oh.. for what will be willl be..

E too sure for pDp..

Live from ife..

Media selling junks.. while real matter on ground be say no one really want Apc in Osun for another 12years..

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by alizma: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
he who visited last get the best result.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by SonofDevil: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
APC IS A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL/LLLLLLLLLLL
PDP DIE BY FIRE!!!!
WE DONT WANT WIKE STOOGE (PDP) SOUTHWEST AGAIN.
WE CO-OWNED APC
IT BELONGS TO US
IT BELONGS TO NIGERIA
WE ARE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Me politician..

You guys disappoint a lot..

Any attempted attempt for Apc to win Osun .. reelection. Signals the end of Omisore political career .

Those who know .. knows.. no be argument..

20 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by bewla(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Saraki being teaching them long Ronaldo of Nigeria politics

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by SonofDevil: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

they re jittery grin
i heard they have conceded defeat already they re preparing a court injuction to stop the rerun and elope with apc mandate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by gasparpisciotta: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2018
It is easy to distrust PDP with Saraki as their leader, you know that backstabbing is his forte.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by bewla(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP victory for Osun go sweet die..

I nor argue with BMC and zombies oh.. for what will be willl be..

E too sure for pDp..

Live from ife..

Media selling junks.. while real matter on ground be say no one really want Apc in Osun for another 12years..
them don start 12 tenure for 9ja ni or na just hate

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by KenOne: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2018
futuregovernor:
Lolly, Nigeria politic. If he work for APC, marks today date, same APC will disappoint him

PDP didn't dissappoint him when they forced him out of PDP abi.

PDP didn't dissappoint him when he was not given senatorial ticket but was given to Ademola Adeleke last year abi.

APC is strategizing while PDP is on internet, blackmailing and sponsoring different half baked lawyers and political analysts to campaign for declaration of Adeleke winner.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore playing real politics..

Apc zombies .. being played..
Na why is called politicians and politics..

This dribble go pass Maradona own..

Friday na next tomorrow's.. eyes go clear..

Pdp all the way..

Is in the blood..

Let the game continue till Friday..

Na so sariki played them .. dogaro.. while oshiomhole dey open mouth..

Politicians taking advantage of Apc desperation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by henchamb(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
Omisore playing real politics..

Apc zombies .. being played..
Na why is called politicians and politics..

This dribble go pass Maradona own..

Friday na next tomorrow's.. eyes go clear..

Pdp all the way..

Is in the blood..

Let the game continue till Friday..

Na so sariki played them .. dogaro.. while oshiomhole dey open mouth..

Politicians taking advantage of Apc desperation
What is this one saying.
I thought you claimed to be on ground in ife. Anyways go and vote on Friday while the real voters vote tomorrow.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Me politician..

You guys disappoint a lot..

Any attempted attempt for Apc to win Osun .. reelection. Signals the end of Omisore political career .

Those who know .. knows.. no be argument..

Ipob analysis

13 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2018
bewla:
them don start 12 tenure for 9ja ni or na just hate

Oga I no hate..

Aregbe 8 years na real death for Ife ...

Ask any human in ile Ife..

Oyin is still the best governor osun don get..PDP brought rapid development for Ife and environment..

Arrgbe carry stone come.. poverty level no be here again..
Wetin I dey talk..
Celebrate down confirm matters by yourself..

Na only Entourage wey dey visit Oni be say ife dey lively..

No worries..
No be omisore dey vote Sha..
Na we for here Kno wia e dey pain us

10 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by bewla(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Oga I no hate..

Aregbe 8 years na real death for Ife ...

Ask any human in ile Ife..

Oyin is still the best governor osun don get..PDP brought rapid development for Ife and environment..

Arrgbe carry stone come.. poverty level no be here again..
Wetin I dey talk..
Celebrate down confirm matters by yourself..

Na only Entourage wey dey visit Oni be say ife dey lively..

No worries..
No be omisore dey vote Sha..
Na we for here Kno wia e dey pain us
Gud time to form union and lobby the two mean body to c who gives u what u want don't vote because u don't like one

now u have the chance
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ipob analysis

You know say..wen matter go be..you go disappear like your people..

Only to reappear with another propaganda.. I also know say you're on APC payrole..
And you're doing your job..

Just make sure Saturday morning..you will answer wen I call you out..

So you go understand say ipob will always be ahead of you.

Meanwhile how's akpabio defection and akwaibom going APC..

Abi saraki no gree una impeach?

Your druggie ND oshiomhole d barking ekuke what happened?

E go clear you mean mean..

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
henchamb:

What is this one saying.
I thought you claimed to be on ground in ife. Anyways go and vote on Friday while the real voters vote tomorrow.

By Friday result son show ..no be propaganda..

Na when una eyes go clear..

The end of Apc is very near...

Thank God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2018
All Propaganda Congress. Its just Pictures. He took pictures with Atiku and Saraki. This propaganda party would totally be annihilated from osun by tomorrow. In PDP everything is proper no propaganda!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Them go disappear like wiliwili grin

Herdsmen:

Only to reappear with another propaganda.. I also know say you're on APC payrole..

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Issakendrick: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Desperation has made you confused obviously.

Why are you trying to desperately shift the goalpost cheesy

I am not on anybody's payroll unlike you who is on a 15k a month allowance from your locust party known as the Prolific Destiny Pilferers Party.

Meanwhile regarding Akpabio and APC in akwa ibom, at the just concluded rally for Nsima Ekere in Uyo, about 100,000 PDP members loyal to Umana Umana have joined APC grin

No worry las las you go dey alright cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

By Friday result son show ..no be propaganda..

Na when una eyes go clear..

The end of Apc is very near...

Thank God

You are in your cubicle in anambra and speaking for Osun people grin

E be like say confusion done break your bone finally grin

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are in your cubicle in anambra and speaking for Osun people grin

E be like say confusion done break your bone finally grin

Okay..
Just don't vamoose if e happen..

That's all

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
uniqueboi:
All Propaganda Congress. Its just Pictures. He took pictures with Atiku and Saraki. This propaganda party would totally be annihilated from osun by tomorrow. In PDP everything is proper no propaganda!

Omisore NEVER posted any pictures he took with Saraki on his page. It was Saraki who posted it on his page and lied by claiming Omisore has agrees to work with PDP.

However, when APC visited, Omisore took time out to post the pictures on his page by himself and also commented on it. View the attached.

Also his supporters and leaders in sdp have stated that they stand with APC.

You never see anything yet. Many of you wailers will wail blood when the results come in after Thursday cheesy

I have free cartons of handkerchiefs sha for you guys grin

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Desperation has made you confused obviously.

Why are you trying to desperately shift the goalpost cheesy

I am not on anybody's payroll unlike you who is on a 15k a month allowance from your locust party known as the Prolific Destiny Pilferers Party.

Meanwhile regarding Akpabio and APC in akwa ibom, at the just concluded rally for Nsima Ekere in Uyo, about 100,000 PDP members loyal to Umana Umana have joined APC grin

No worry las las you go dey alright cheesy

Na 100million.. grin

Both of us know say Osun is going PDP..

Except you wan continue to decieve yaself..

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Na 100million.. grin

Both of us know say Osun is going PDP..

Except you wan continue to decieve yaself..

This guy is obviously having serious pains right now in his heart cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.